【转】神探夏洛克第2季中英剧本【完结】_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:1841 回复:65

[Movie] 【转】神探夏洛克第2季中英剧本【完结】

刷新数据 楼层直达
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 40楼  发表于: 2017-08-28 0
有也没必要告诉你呀
Why would I tell you if I did?
回见             我给亨利打过电话了
Excuse me.        I called Henry.
赌打不成了 约翰 对不起
Bet's off. John, sorry.
什么?        你们打赌了?
What?        Bet?
我的计划需要黑暗 还有半小时才黑
My plan needs darkness. We've got another half an hour of light.
等等 什么打赌?
Wait, wait, what bet?
哦 我跟约翰赌了50镑
Oh, I bet John here fifty quid
赌你拿不出见过猎犬的证据
that you couldn't prove you'd seen the hound.
是啊 酒吧里的人说你能
Yeah, the guys in the pub said you could.
那你要输钱了 哥们
Well, you're going to lose your money, mate.
是么?
Yeah?
是啊 我真见过
Yeah. I seen it.
就一个月前 在谷里
Only about a month ago. Up at the Hollow.
雾很大 所以看不太清
It was foggy, mind, couldn't make much out.
懂了 也没目击证人吧
I see. No witnesses, I suppose.
不 但也…       还是没证据
No, but...        Never are.
不 等着 看吧
No, wait. There.
就这个? 这不能算证据吧
Is that it? It's not exactly proof, is it?
对不起 约翰 我赢了
Sorry, John, I win.
等等 还有别的呢
Wait, wait, that's not all.
他们都不喜欢去那个地方
People don't like going up there, you know.
去谷里
To the Hollow.
说是给人感觉阴森森的
Gives them a bad sort of feeling.

闹鬼的感觉? 你以为这就能说服我?
Is that hauted?That's supposed to convince me?
别犯傻了 才不是呢
Nah, don't be stupid! Nothing like that.
我猜那里真有东西出没
But I reckon there is something out there.
有东西从巴斯克维尔逃出来了
Something from Baskerville, escaped.
克隆兽 超狗?              有可能啊
A clone? A super-dog?        Maybe.
鬼知道他们这些年朝我们喷了什么
God knows what they've been spraying on us all these years,
朝水里下了什么
or putting in the water.
我死都不会相信他们的
I wouldn't trust them as far as I could spit.
你就这么点本事?
Is that the best you've got?
我有个朋友在国防部工作过
I had a mate once who worked for the MOD.
有个周末我们说好去钓鱼 但他一直没来
One weekend we were meant to go fishing, but he never showed up.
好吧 很晚才露面
Well, not till late.
出现的时候 脸色白得像纸
When he did, he was white as a sheet.
我现在都能看到他的脸
I can see him now.
"我今天看到点事 弗莱切" 他说
"I've seen things today, Fletcher," he said,
"这辈子再也不想见到了"
"that I never want to see again.
"可怕的事"
"Terrible things."
他之前被派到一个秘密军事基地
He'd been sent to some secret army place.
大概是波登当
Porton Down, maybe.
或巴斯克维尔 或别的什么地方
Maybe Baskerville, or somewhere else.
在那些真正机密的实验室里
In the labs there, the really secret labs,
他说他看到过可怕的事情
he said he'd seen terrible things.
老鼠像狗一样大 他说
Rats as big as dogs, he said.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 41楼  发表于: 2017-08-30 0
狗呢 狗都跟马一样高
And dogs, dogs the size of horses.
我们说好赌五十镑的
Um, we did say fifty.
谢了
Ta.
请出示通行证
Pass, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有巴斯克维尔的证件?
You've got ID for Baskerville?!
怎么搞到的?
How?
不是这地方专有的 我哥哥的证件
It's not specific to this place. It's my brother's.
哪里都能进
Access all areas.
我...很久前拿到的 备用
I, um, ahem, acquired it ages ago. Just in case.
太好了               怎么了?
Brilliant.              What's the matter?
我们会被抓           不会
We'll get caught.        We won't!
现在还不会           五分钟后就会
Well, not yet.           Caught in five minutes.
"喂 有可疑人士"
"Hi, we thought we'd have a wander
"在你的绝密武器基地闲逛"
around your top secret weapons base."
"真的? 太好了 进来 上茶"
"Really? Great. Come in, kettle's boiled."
如果没被爆头的话
That's if we don't get shot.
好了 非常感谢                谢谢
Clear. Thanks very much.        Thank you.
一直朝前开 长官
Straight through, sir.
麦克罗夫特的名字真的是敲门砖哪
Mycroft's name literally opens doors.
早告诉你了 他基本就是英国政府
I've told you, he practically is the British
Government.
大概得二十分钟
I reckon we've got about twenty minutes
他们才会发现不对
before they realise something's wrong.

怎么了 我们惹麻烦了?
What is it? Are we in trouble?
是"我们惹麻烦了 长官"
Are we in trouble, sir.
是的长官 抱歉长官
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
你知道我们要来?
You were expecting us?
你的通行证立刻上报了 福尔摩斯先生
Your ID showed up straight away, Mr Holmes.
莱昂丝下士 安保部
Corporal Lyons, security.
有问题吗 长官?
Is there something wrong, sir?
我希望没有 下士
I hope not, Corporal, I hope not.
我们这里一般不会受到视察
We don't get inspected here.It just doesn't happen.
有听说过突击检查吗?
Ever heard of a spot check?
约翰•华生上尉
Captain John Watson,
诺桑伯兰第五明火熗团             长官
Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers.        Sir.
白瑞摩少校会生气的 长官
Major Barrymore won't be pleased, sir.
他会想和二位见面
He'll want to see you both.
恐怕没时间 得巡视整个基地
I'm afraid we won't have time. We need the full tour.
马上开始吧 这是命令 下士
Right away. Carry on.That's an order, Corporal.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
干得好            好久没拿军衔来压人了
Nice touch.        Haven't pulled rank in ages.
享受么?           爽死了
Enjoy it?          Oh, yeah.
你们这儿有多少动物?
How many animals do you keep down here?
很多 长官
Lots, sir.
有逃跑的么?
Any ever escape?
除非会用那部电梯才行 长官
They'd have to know how to use that lift, sir.
我们还没培育出那么聪明的
We're not breeding them that clever.
除非有人帮忙
Unless they have help.
啊 你们是?
Ah, and you are?
没关系 弗兰克兰博士
It's all right, Dr Frankland,
我只是带这两位参观一下
I'm just showing these gentlemen around.
新面孔 真好
Ah, new faces, how nice.
当心别困在这里了 我当年只是来修龙头的
Careful you don't get stuck here, though, I only came to fix a tap.
那个电梯能下到多深?
How far down does that lift go?
挺深的 长官
Quite a way, sir.
嗯 下面是什么?
Hm-mm. And what's down there?
垃圾桶总得找个地方放啊 长官
Well, we have to keep the bins somewhere, sir.
先生们 这边请
This way please, gentlemen.
那么你们在这具体做什么呢?
So what exactly is it that you do here?
我以为你知道 长官 你不是来视察的吗
I thought you'd know, sir, this being an inspection.
唉 谁叫我不是专家呢?
Well, I'm not an expert, am I?
应有尽有  从干细胞研究
Everything from stem cell research
到普通感冒治疗 长官
to trying to cure the common cold, sir.
不过主要是武器?      多少有一些吧
But mostly weaponry?  Of one sort or another, yes.
生化武器?
Biological, chemical?
硝烟未散 风云又起 长官
One war ends, another begins, sir.
敌人更新换代 有备才能无患
New enemies to fight. We have to be prepared.
好了 迈克尔 下次换哈罗三号
OK, Michael, let's try Harlow 3 next time.
斯台普吞博士         斯台普吞?
Dr Stapleton...         Stapleton?
是我 这位是?
Yes? Who's this?

最高优先级 长官
Priority ultra, ma'am,
上面安排的视察
orders from on high. An inspection.
是吗?
Really?
对我们应该言无不尽 斯台普吞博士
We are to be accorded every courtesy, Dr Stapleton.
您在巴斯克维尔负责什么工作?
What's your role at Baskerville?
言无不尽 对吧?
Accorded every courtesy, isn't that the idea?
恐怕我不能自由透露 这是国家机密
I'm not free to say. Official secrets.
哦 你现在自由的很 千万要珍惜自由啊
Oh, you most certainly are free, and I suggest you remain that way.
我在这里事事都要插一指头
I have a lot of fingers in a lot of pies.
我喜欢搅合东西
I like to mix things up.
平常也就合成基因 有时候真的要用上手指头
Genes, mostly. Now and again, actual fingers.
斯台普吞 我就觉得这名字耳熟
Stapleton! I knew I knew your name.
不会吧
I doubt it.
人们都说世上没有巧合
People say there's no such thing
as coincidence.
可见他们活的多无趣啊
Dull lives they must lead.
你和我女儿谈过?
Have you been talking to my daughter?
为什么要杀死蓝铃花 斯台普吞博士?
Why did Bluebell have to die, Dr Stapleton?
那只兔子?           锁在笼子里消失了
The rabbit?         Disappeared from inside a locked hutch,
让人起疑                         兔子?
which was always suggestive.         The rabbit?
显然是自己人干的
Clearly an inside job.
哦 你这么觉得?
Oh, you reckon?
为什么? 因为它在黑暗中发光
Why? Because it glowed in the dark.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 42楼  发表于: 2017-08-30 0
我完全不知道你在说什么 你到底是谁?
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Who are you?
我们看够了 多谢你      
We've seen enough for now. Thank you so much.        
这就完了?
That's it?
这就完了 从这边出对吗?
That's it. It's this way, isn't it?
请留步
Just a minute!
我们这是闯进军事基地来查一只兔子?
Did we just break into a military base to investigate a rabbit?
哈 二十三分钟
Ha! Twenty three minutes.
麦克罗夫特越来越慢了
Mycroft's getting slow.
你好 又见面了
Hello, again.
少校...
Er, Major...
真是岂有此理 怎么没人向我汇报?
This is bloody outrageous! Why wasn't I told?!
白瑞摩少校对吗? 嗯 很不错
Major Barrymore, is it? Yes, well, good.
真让我们赞不绝口 对吧 福尔摩斯先生?
Very good, we're very impressed. Aren't we, Mr Holmes?
太出色了
Hugely.
设立巴斯克维尔基地
The point of Baskerville
就为避开这套繁文缛节
was to eliminate bureaucratic nonsense!
抱歉 少校          视察
Sorry, Major.         Inspections!
总不能永远都没人监视吧
Can't remain unmonitored for ever,
天晓得你们在搞什么呢 继续走
goodness knows what you'd get up to. Keep walking.
长官
Sir!
身份未授权 长官 什么? 我刚打过电话
ID unauthorised, sir. What? I've just had the call.
是吗? 你是谁?
Is that right? Who are you?
好了 显然什么地方出了误会
Look, there's obviously been some kind of mistake.
绝对没有 麦克罗夫特•福尔摩斯
Clearly not, Mycroft Holmes.
电脑故障 少校
Computer error.
得在报告上记一笔了
It'll all have to go in the report.
到底在搞什么?
What the hell's going on?
没事 少校 我认识这两位先生
It's all right, Major, I know who these gentlemen are.
你认识?    对啊 都怪我脸盲了
You do?    Yeah, I'm getting a little slow on faces,
可我没料到福尔摩斯先生会在这里出现
but Mr Holmes here isn't someone I expected to show up in this place.
好吧             很高兴再见到你
Oh, well...        Good to see you again,
麦克罗夫特
Mycroft.
我有幸在世界卫生组织会议上
I had the honour of meeting Mr Holmes
见过福尔摩斯先生 在...布鲁塞尔对吗?
at the WHO conference in... Brussels, was it?
维也纳          维也纳 没错
Vienna.         Vienna, that's it.
这位是麦克罗夫特•福尔摩斯先生 少校
This is Mr Mycroft Holmes, Major.
显然出了点误会
There's obviously been a mistake.
有问题唯你是问 弗兰克兰博士
On your head be it, Dr Frankland.
我来送客 下士                 好的 长官
I'll show them out, Corporal.       Very well, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
是亨利•奈特的事 对吗?
This is about Henry Knight, isn't it?
我猜到就是
I thought so.
我知道他想帮忙
I knew he wanted help,
可没想到他会去找夏洛克•福尔摩斯
but I didn't realise he was going to contact Sherlock Holmes!
别紧张 我知道你们是谁
Oh, don't worry, I know who you really are.
网站我整天在刷呢
I'm never off your website.
还以为你会戴那顶帽子
I thought you'd be wearing the hat.
那不是我的帽子
That wasn't my hat.
不戴帽子我都认不出他了
I hardly recognise him without the hat.
那不是我的帽子
It wasn't my hat.
我也喜欢你的博客 华生医生
I love the blog, too, Dr Watson.
哦 谢啦
Oh, cheers.
"粉色"那篇
The pink thing.
还有铝拐杖的故事
And that one about the aluminium crutch.
对 你认识亨利•奈特?
Yes. You know Henry Knight?
嗯 跟他爸比较熟
Well, I knew his dad better.
他总对这里疑神疑鬼 发表各种奇谈怪论
He had all sorts of mad theories about this place.
不过我们一直是好朋友
Still, he was a good friend.
听着 这不是说话的时候
Listen, I can't really talk now.
留我的手机号
Here's my cell number.
如果能帮上亨利 尽管给我打电话
If I can help with Henry, give me a call.
我还没问 弗兰克兰博士
I never did ask, Dr Frankland,
你在这里具体做什么?
what exactly is it that you do here?
啊 福尔摩斯先生 我很乐意告诉你
Ah, Mr Holmes, I would love to tell you,
不过然后呢 我就得杀了你
but then, of course, I'd have to kill you.
大言不惭啊
That would be tremendously ambitious of you.
给我讲讲斯台普吞博士
Tell me about Dr Stapleton.
我从不说同事的坏话
I never speak ill of a colleague.


好话也行 你也忘说了
But you'd speak well of one, which you're clearly omitting to do.
唉 看来我疏忽了
I do seem to be, don't I?
回头再联系           随时恭候
I'll be in touch.         Any time.
所以呢?              怎样?
So?                  So?
兔子到底怎么回事?
What was all that about the rabbit?
拜托 别再来这套了好不好?
Oh, please, can we not do this, this time?
哪套?        你那副高深莫测的...
Do what?     You being all mysterious with your...
颧骨
cheekbones,
还把大衣领子竖起来扮酷
and turning your coat collar up so you look cool.
我才没有             我说有就有
I don't do that.         Yeah, you do.
所以 科斯蒂的邮件 失踪的发光兔子
So, the email from Kirsty. The missing luminous rabbit.
科斯蒂•斯台普吞 母亲是基因工程专家
Kirsty Stapleton, whose mother specialises in genetic manipulation.
是她让女儿的兔子变成夜光的?
She made her daughter's rabbit glow in the dark?
大概是荧光基因
Probably a fluorescent gene.
移植到样本身上 如今操作起来很简单了
Removed and spliced into the specimen. Simple enough, these days.
所以呢?
So?
由此可知 斯台普吞博士
So we know that Dr Stapleton
在用动物做秘密基因实验
performs secret genetic experiments on animals.
问题是 她有没有用过
The question is, has she been working on
比兔子更致命的生物?
something deadlier than a rabbit?
老实说 这范围也太大了
To be fair, that is quite a wide field.
嗨        嗨
Hi.       Hi.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 43楼  发表于: 2017-08-30 0
请进    请进
Come in, come in.
这可真...
This is, er...
你很...有钱吗?
Are you, um, rich?
是啊         好吧
Yeah.        Right.
有几个词 老在我眼前晃
There's a couple of words, it's what I keep seeing.
自由
Liberty.
自由?
Liberty?
自由 还有...
Liberty. And...
里(In)
In.
就这些
It's just that.
吃完了吗?                嗯
Have you finished?         Hm.
想起什么了吗?
Mean anything to you?
"不自由 毋宁死"对吗?
Liberty in death, isn't that the expression?
所谓真正的解放
The only true freedom.
现在怎么办?
What now, then?
夏洛克有...计划了?            对    
Sherlock's...got a plan?         Yes.
好           我们送你回沼地
Right.        We take you back out onto the moor.
好吧...
OK...
然后等着你遇袭                     什么?
And see if anything attacks you.         What?
这样才能激发危机                  黑夜里?
That should bring things to a head.      At night?
你要我黑夜里回沼地去?
You want me to go out there at night?
嗯 这就是你的计划?
Hm.That's your plan?
太棒了 你有更好的主意?       这不叫计划
Brilliant! Got any better ideas?    That's not a plan.


约翰 对付怪兽只有一个办法
If there is a monster out there, John, there's only one thing to do.
找到它的老巢
Find out where it lives.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
U, M, Q, R, A. Umqra?
(U, M, Q, R, A. Umqra?
夏洛克(Sherlock.
夏洛克(Sherlock.
夏洛克?(Sherlock?)
遇见你朋友了               什么?
Met a friend of yours?         What?
弗兰克兰博士?
Dr Frankland?
哦 对 鲍勃
Oh, right. Bob, yeah.
他好像很担心你
He seems pretty concerned about you.
唉 他就爱瞎操心
Oh, he's a worrier, bless him.
自从我回来他一直对我很好
He's been very kind to me since I came back.
他认识你父亲?               嗯
He knew your father?         Yeah.
可他在巴斯克维尔工作啊
But he works at Baskerville.
你爸不介意吗?
Didn't your dad have a problem with that?
朋友投缘就好 哪管这些? 看看你和约翰
Well, mates are mates, aren't they? I mean, look at you and John.
我们怎么了?
What about us?
你看 他这人直接又坦率 而你...
Well, I mean, he's a pretty straightforward bloke and you...
总之 鲍勃叔叔和我爸 他们说好不谈工作
Well, they agreed never to talk about work, Uncle Bob and my dad.
德文谷
Dewer's Hollow.
夏洛克
(Sherlock.)
天呐 天呐 神仙上帝老天爷啊
Oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
你看见没?
Did you see it?
你看见没?
Did you hear that?
我们看见了 我们看见了
We saw it. We saw it!
没有 我什么也没看见
No, I didn't see anything.
什么 你说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
我什么也没看见
I didn't see anything.
拜托 他绝对看见了
Look, he must have seen it.
我都看见了 他百分百看见了
I saw it. He must have. He must have.
我... 为什么?
I... Why?
为什么他不承认?
Why? Why would he say that?
它就在那里 就在那里
It was there, it was.
亨利 亨利 你得坐下 放松点
Henry, Henry, I need you to sit down. Try and relax, please.
我没事 好得很
I'm OK, I feel OK.
我给你开点帮助睡眠的药 好吗?
I'm going to give you something to help you sleep. All right?
这是好事 约翰
This is good news, John.
真的...是好事
It's...it's...it's good.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
真的有只猎犬 真的有
There is a hound there, there is.
夏洛克也看见了
And Sherlock, he saw it too.
随他怎么说 他就是看见了
No matter what he says, he saw it.
他情况不妙 有狂躁症状
Well, he's in a pretty bad way. He's manic.
完全相信了有变异超能狗在沼地游荡
Totally convinced there's some mutant super-dog roaming the moors.

其实根本就没有 对吧?
And there isn't, though, is there?
真有人搞出了变异超能狗 我们会知道的
If people knew how to make a mutant super-dog, we'd know.
肯定会上市出售的 这才是人之常情
It'd be for sale. I mean, that's how it works.
听着 我在沼地看到有人打摩斯密码
Listen, on the moor I saw someone signalling, Morse.
估计是摩斯码 看不出什么意思
I guess it's Morse. It doesn't seem to make much sense.
U M Q R A 这有什么意义吗?
U, M, Q, R, A, does that mean anything?
好吧 我们有什么线索?
So, OK, what have we got?
我们知道有脚印 亨利发现的
We know there's footprints, because Henry found them,
那个导游也见过
and so did the tour guide bloke.
我们听到了什么声音
We all heard something.
不然干脆去查查养大狗的人
Maybe we should just look for whoever's got a big dog.
亨利说得对          什么?
Henry's right.         What?
我也看见了
I saw it, too.
什么?         我也看见了 约翰
What?         I saw it too, John.
稍等一下 你看见什么了?
Just...just a minute, you saw what?
一条猎犬 在德文谷里
A hound. Out there in the Hollow.
庞然大猎犬
A gigantic hound.
呃 夏洛克 我们得理智点
Um, look, Sherlock, we have to be rational about this.
尤其你 你最不该...
OK, now you, of all people, can't just...
我们按现有线索来 好吗? 紧扣事实
Let's just stick to what we know, yes? Stick to the facts.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 44楼  发表于: 2017-08-30 0
排除不可能的因素之后
Once you've ruled out the impossible,
不管剩下的多不可思议 那就是真相
whatever remains, however improbable, must be true.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
看看我 我害怕 约翰
Look at me, I'm afraid, John.
害怕了
Afraid.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
我一直都能保持淡定
I've always been able to keep myself distant.
将自己同感受隔绝开来
Divorce myself from feelings.
可是你看 我的身体背叛了我
But look, you see, body's betraying me.
真有趣啊 这些感情
Interesting, yes, emotions.
镜片上的砂粒(原著"波西米亚丑闻"中名句)
The grit on the lens,
油膏中的苍蝇(俗语 美中不足之处)
the fly in the ointment.
好啦好啦 斯波克 放松点
Yeah, all right, Spock, just...take it easy.
你最近有点太兴奋了 承认吧
You've been pretty wired lately, you know you have.
依我看 你是在那里有点被吓到了
I think you've just gone out there and got yourself a bit worked up.
吓到?
Worked up?
黑漆漆的 很瘆人啊
It was dark and scary.
我? 我什么问题都没有
Me? There's nothing wrong with me.
夏洛克...
Sherlock...
夏洛...          我没问题
Sherl...         There is nothing wrong with me!
明白吗?
Do you understand!?
要我证明给你看?
You want me to prove it, yes?
我们在找狗 对吗? 你的伟大论断
We're looking for a dog, yes? A great big dog,
庞然大狗 (法语)在找狗
that's your brilliant theory. Cherchez le chien!
从哪入手 从他们如何?
Where shall we start? How about them?
善感的寡妇和她儿子 无业渔民
The sentimental widow and her son, the unemployed fisherman.
没错                   没错?
The answer's yes.         Yes?
她有条西部高地白梗 叫威士忌
She's got a West Highland Terrier called Whisky,
不是我们要找的
not what we're looking for!
拜托夏洛克
For God's sake!
看他的毛衣 几乎新的 他显然不舒服
Look at his jumper, hardly worn. Clearly he's uncomfortable.
材质或花纹的问题
Could be the material or the hideous pattern,
是别人送的 多半是圣诞礼物
suggests it's a present.
他想讨好母亲 为什么? 多半为钱
He wants into his mother's good books. Why? Probably money.
他请她吃饭 可他自己那份很少
He's treating her to a meal, but his own portion is small.
他想感动她
He wants to impress her,
却要在自己那份上省钱
but he's trying to economise on his own food.
没准他不饿
Maybe he's not hungry.
不 一小盘前菜 他盘子都快舔光了
No, small plate, starter. He's practically licked it clean.
她才快吃完蛋白水果蛋糕
She's nearly finished her pavlova.
如果是她请客 他可以放开了吃
If she'd treated him, he'd have had as much as he wanted.
他又饿又落魄 看他袖扣和鞋就知道
He's hungry and not well-off, you can tell by his cuffs and shoes.
为什么是妈? 只有当妈的才会送他
Only a mother would give him

那种圣诞礼物
a Christmas present like that.
也许是姨妈或大姐 不过亲妈更可能
It could be an aunt or older sister, but mother's more likely.
他曾是渔民
He was a fisherman,
手上的伤疤显然是鱼钩弄的
the scarring on his hands is distinctive, fish hooks.
伤疤很旧 所以失业很久了
They're old, suggesting long-term unemployment.
这里没什么工业
Not much industry here,
他只能找寡妇老妈求援 寡妇?
so he's turned to his widowed mother for help. Widowed?
对 她脖子上挂着一枚男士婚戒
She's got a man's wedding ring on a chain around her neck,
显然是先夫遗物
clearly her late husband's
她戴也嫌太大了 她衣着体面
and too big for her finger. She's well-dressed,
可珠宝很廉价
but her jewellery is cheap.
能买高级珠宝却留着这些 说明她多愁善感
She could afford better, but she's kept it, sentimental.
狗呢? 她腿上有些细毛 膝盖以上却没有
The dog? There are tiny hairs on her leg but none above the knees,
说明是小狗 多半是梗犬
suggesting it's a small dog, probably a terrier.
叫威士忌的西高地梗犬
It is a West Highland Terrier called Whisky.
"你怎么知道 夏洛克?"
"How do you know that?"
她和我们同一班火车来的
She was on the same train as us and
我听到她唤狗了 这不是作弊 是机警
I heard her call its name. That's listening.
我会利用感官 不像某些人
I use my senses, unlike some people,
所以你看 我好得很
so you see, I am fine.
真的 不能再好了 所以让我清净点吧
In fact, I've never been better, so just leave me alone!

呃 行啊
Yeah, OK.

OK.
你何必听我话呢 我只是你的朋友罢了
Why would you listen to me? I'm just your friend.
我没有朋友
I don't have friends.
确实没有
No.
真不知道为什么
I wonder why.
哎呀塞尔丹先生 你又来了
Oh, Mr Selden, you've done it again!
我的皮带总不听使唤
I keep catching it with my belt.
老天啊
Oh, God!
所以呢
So?
哦 你这个坏蛋
Oh, you're a bad man.
太过分了
That's so mean!
再来点酒吗 医生?
Um, more wine, doctor?
你想灌醉我吗 医生?
Are you trying to get me drunk, doctor?
还真没想过
The thought never occurred.
因为刚才我还觉得你在搭讪我呢
Because a while ago I thought you were chatting me up.
哦 我说错什么了?
oh! Where did I go wrong?
你开始打听我病人的事
When you started asking about my patients.
我是亨利的老朋友
Well, I am one of Henry's oldest friends.
对 他还是我的病人 我不能谈他
Yeah, and he's one of my patients, so I can't talk about him.
不过他给我讲过所有的老朋友
Although he has told me about all his oldest friends.
你是哪个?      新交的?
Which one are you?         A new one?

清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 45楼  发表于: 2017-08-30 0
好吧 谈谈他父亲? 他总不是你的病人吧
OK, what about his father? He wasn't one of your patients.
他不是个阴谋论疯子...阴谋论者吗?
Wasn't he some sort of conspiracy nutter...theorist?
错了的才是疯子      
You're only a nutter if you're wrong.        
那他错了吗?
Hm, and was he wrong?
我觉得是
I should think so.
可他执迷于巴斯克维尔 对吗?
But he got fixated on Baskerville, didn't he?
一心窥探里面的事
With what they were doing in there.
亨利不会犯了同样的病 开始幻想猎犬吗?
Couldn't Henry have gone the same way, started imagining a hound?
何以见得我会跟你谈这个呢?
Why do you think I'll talk about this?
因为我觉得你也担心他
Because I think you're worried about him
而且我也是医生
and because I'm a doctor too.
因为我另一个朋友 也许也有同样的问题
And because I have another friend
who might be having the same problem.
啊 华生医生           嗨
Ah, Dr Watson!         Hi.
你好
Hello.
案子查的怎样?                      呃 你好
How's the investigation going?          Er, hello.
什么查案?
What, investigation?
你不知道? 没看那个博客?
Didn't you know? Don't you read the blog?
夏洛克•福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
是...          夏洛克什么?
It's...         Sherlock who?
私家侦探 这是他的私人助理
Private detective. This is his PA.
私人助理?      嗯 同居助理
PA?           Well, live-in PA.
好呀            同居...?
Perfect!         Live-in..?

这是摩梯末医生 亨利的心理医师
This is Dr Mortimer, Henry's therapist.
你好 我是鲍勃•弗兰克兰
Oh, hello. Bob Frankland.
听着 告诉夏洛克我在盯着斯台普吞
Listen, tell Sherlock I've been keeping an eye on Stapleton.
想聊聊随时来找我 好吗?      
Any time he wants a little chat. All right?

Hm.
怎么不请他喝一杯? 他多喜欢你啊
Why don't you buy him a drink? I think he likes you.
早安 今天感觉如何?
Morning! Oh, how are you feeling?
我...
I...
我睡的不好                太可惜了
I didn't sleep very well.       Oh, that's a shame.
我来冲咖啡好吗? 你看 房子渗水了
Shall I make us some coffee? Oh, look, you've got damp!
听着 昨晚...
Listen, last night...
你为什么要说什么也没看见?
Why did you say you hadn't seen anything?
我看见猎犬只出现了一分钟
I mean, I only saw the hound for a minute,
可是...           猎犬?
but...            Hound?
什么?           为什么是猎犬
What?           Why do you call it a hound?
怎么叫猎犬?
Why a hound?
为什么 怎么了?
Why? What do you mean?
不觉得奇怪吗?
It's odd, isn't it?
奇特的老式用词
It's a strange choice of words, archaic.
所以我才接下案子
That's why I took the case.
"福尔摩斯先生 我看见巨大猎犬的脚印"
"Mr Holmes, they were the footprints of a gigantic hound."
为什么用"猎犬"?
Why say "hound"?

不知道 我从没...
I don't know, I've never...
咖啡我还是免了
Actually, I'd better skip the coffee.
摩斯密码有头绪吗?
Did you get anywhere with that Morse code?
没有
Nah.
U M Q R A对吧? UMQRA
U, M, Q, R, A, wasn't it? Umqra.
没有             UMQRA...
Nothing.          Umqra...
忘了吧 没那事 根本不是线索
Look, forget it. I thought I was onto something, I wasn't.
真的?          嗯
Sure?          Yeah.
跟露易丝•摩梯末有进展吗?
How about Louise Mortimer, did you get anywhere with her?
没有
No.
真不妙 那案子的信息有吗?
Too bad. But did you get any information?
你还说起笑话了?
You're being funny now?
套套近乎嘛 打破这种冷冰冰的关系
Thought it might break the ice, a bit.
搞笑不适合你 还是冰着吧
Funny doesn't suit you. Let's stick to ice.
约翰          没关系
John...         It's fine.
等等 昨晚的事是因为我
Wait, something happened to me last night,
体验到了从没有过的感觉
something I've not experienced before.
是啊你说了 恐惧
Yes, you said. Fear,
夏洛克•福尔摩斯害怕了
Sherlock Holmes got scared, you said.
不止这些 约翰 还有怀疑
It was more than that, John. It was doubt.
我怀疑自己
I felt doubt.
我一直都信任自己的感官
I've always been able to trust my senses,
眼见则为实 直到昨晚
the evidence of my own eyes, until last night.
你不会真相信看见了怪兽吧?
You can't actually believe that you saw some kind of monster?
对 我不能信
No, I can't believe that.
可我真看见了 所以问题是
But I did see it,so the question is,
怎么会 怎么会?
how? How?

Yes.
嗯 妙极了
Yeah, right, good.
这么说你有线索了 祝你好运吧
So you've got something to go on, then. Good luck with that.
听着 约翰 我说的那些是真心的
Listen, what I said before, John, I meant it.
我没有朋友
I don't have friends.
只有唯一一个
I've just got one.
好呀
Right.
约翰
John.
约翰 你出类拔萃 你绝妙无双
John! You are amazing! You are fantastic!
好好 差不多得了啊
Yes, all right, you don't have to overdo it.
也许你本身并不能发光
You may not be the most luminous of people,
但作为光的传导者 你举世无双
but as a conductor of light, you are unbeatable.
谢啦...什么?
Cheers(!) What?
有些人本身没有天才
Some people who aren't geniuses
却有激发天才的力量
have an ability to stimulate it in others.
你刚才在道歉呢
You were saying sorry.
别变味了啊 我做了什么这么激发天才?
Don't spoil it. So what have I done that's so bloody stimulating?
嗯?
Yeah?
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 46楼  发表于: 2017-08-31 0
如果这不是词 是单个字母呢?
What if it's not a word, what if it is individual
letters?
你觉得是首字母缩写?
You think it's an acronym?
毫无头绪 不过...
Absolutely no idea, but...
你跑来干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?!
见到你我也很高兴
Oh, nice to see you too(!)
我说我在度假 你信吗?
I'm on holiday, would you believe?
才不信呢
No, I wouldn't.
你好 约翰          格雷格
Hello, John.         Greg.
听说你也在附近 忙什么呢?
I heard you were in the area. What are you up to?
追查电视上那条地狱犬吗?
Are you after this Hound of Hell, like on the telly?
我在等你解释 探长
I'm waiting for an explanation, Inspector,
你来干什么?
why are you here?
告诉你了 度假
I've told you, I'm on holiday.
瞧你晒的跟坚果似的
You're brown as a nut.
显然刚度假回来
You're clearly just back from your holidays.
我就想再度一个
I fancied another one.
哦 是麦克罗夫特 对不对?
Oh, this is Mycroft, isn't it?
喂...                 当然是
Now, look...          Of course it is.
一听到巴斯克维尔
One mention of Baskerville
他就派我的训导员来卧底了 还用假名
and he sends down my handler to spy on me, incognito.
自称格雷格了对吧?
Is that why you're calling yourself "Greg"?
那是他的教名
That's his name.
是吗?      对 劳驾您去问问就知道
Is it?       Yes. If you'd ever bothered to find out.
听着 我不是你的训导员
Look, I'm not your handler.
我也不是什么都听你哥的话
And I just don't do what your brother tells me.
说实话 我们还真用得上你
Actually, you could be just the man we want.
怎么?
Why?
我可没闲着 夏洛克
Well, I've not been idle, Sherlock.
我找到了些东西 这里
I think I might have found something. Here.
不知道有没有关联
I didn't know if it was relevant.
似乎有点关联了
Starting to look like it might be.
素食餐厅可用了不少肉啊
That is an awful lot of meat for a vegetarian restaurant.
妙极了
Excellent.
亲切又可怕的苏格兰场探长
A nice, scary inspector from Scotland Yard,
打几个电话 绝对有用
who can put in a few calls, might come in very handy.
老板
Shop.
这是什么?
What's this?
咖啡 我泡的咖啡        你从不泡咖啡
Coffee. I made coffee.     You never make coffee.
我刚泡了 你不想喝?
Don't you want it?
你不用一直道歉的
You don't have to keep apologising.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不要糖的
Hm, I don't take sugar.
这些记录能追溯到近两个月前
These records go back nearly two months.
不错 味道好极了
That's nice. It's good.
你就是在那时想到这主意的
Is that when you had the idea,
电视节目播出以后?
after the TV show went out?
是我 是我
It's me. It was me.
对不起 盖里 我身不由己
I'm sorry, Gary. I couldn't help it.
在卡尔的婚礼上吃了个熏肉三明治
I had a bacon sandwich at Cal's wedding
事情就一件接一件的发生了
and one thing led to another.
真可信啊
Nice try.
我们只是稍微添油加醋 好吗?
Look, we were just trying to give things a bit of a boost, you know?
一条大狗逃到了沼地里 天赐良机
Let a great big dog run wild up on the moor, it was heaven-sent.
就像是我们自己的尼斯湖水怪
It was like us having our own Loch Ness monster.
你们把它关在哪?
And where do you keep it?
不远的地方有一个矿井
There's an old mine shaft. It's not too far.
他在那本来好好的        本来?
He was all right there.      Was?
我们管不住它了 太凶残了
We couldn't control the bloody thing. It was vicious.
于是一个月前
And then, a month ago,
比利把他带去兽医那里...
Billy took him to the vet and, you know...
他死了?
He's dead?
被安乐死了
Put down.
对 实在没办法
Yeah. No choice.
一切都结束了
So it's over.
你知道 就是个玩笑
It was just a joke, you know.
嗯 真幽默
Yeah, hilarious(!)
你们快把一个人逼疯了
You've nearly driven a man out of his mind.
知道吧 其实他暗自高兴你来了
You know he's actually pleased you're here? Secretly pleased.

是吗?
Is he?
那就好
That's nice.
估计他喜欢熟面孔重聚在一起
I suppose he likes having all the same faces back together.
满足了他的...
Appeals to his...his...
亚斯伯格症? (较高功能自闭症)
Asperger's?
所以你相信那只狗处理掉了
So, you believe them about having the dog destroyed?
为什么不
No reason not to.
顺利的话 没什么坏影响
Well, hopefully there's no harm done.
也不知该怎么起诉他们
I'm not quite sure what I'd charge them with, anyway.
我会和当地警局谈谈
I'll have a word with the local force.
很好 就这样吧 回头见
Right, that's that, then. Catch you later.
这里真不错 伦敦的浊气都排干净了
I'm enjoying this. It's nice to get London out of your lungs.
沼地上大家看到的就是他们的狗?
So that was their dog that people saw out on the moor?
似乎是
Looks like it.
不过你看到的不是 那不是普通的狗
But that wasn't what you saw, that wasn't just an ordinary dog.
对 巨大无比
No. It was immense.
杀气腾腾的红眼睛闪着光 约翰
It had burning red eyes, and it was glowing, John,
通体发光
its whole body was glowing.
我想出了个道理
I've got a theory,
但要回到巴斯克维尔去验证一下
but I need to get back into Baskerville to test it.
怎么去? 证件的把戏不能再用了
How? Can't pull off the ID trick again.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 47楼  发表于: 2017-08-31 0
也许不需要
Might not have to.
喂 亲爱的哥哥 你好吗?
Hello, brother, dear. How ARE you?
下午好 先生 能关掉引擎吗?
Afternoon, sir.Can you turn the engine off?
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要马上见白瑞摩少校
I need to see Major Barrymore as soon as we get inside.
好的
Right.
所以你去找猎犬    
Which means you'll have to start the search for the hound.        

OK.
去实验室找
In the labs.
先去斯台普吞那间
Stapleton's first.
可能会有危险
It could be dangerous.
哦 我可乐意了
Oh, you know I'd love to.
我巴不得让你自由出入呢
I'd love to give you unlimite access to this place.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
这要求很简单 上校
It's a simple enough request, Major.
我从来没听说过如此荒唐的事
I've never heard of anything so bizarre.
我只需要小时
You're to give me  hours,it's what I negotiated,
一秒也不多给
not a second more.
我必须执行这个命令 但我不一定要喜欢
I may have to comply with this order, but I don't have to like it.
真不知道你到底想找什么
I don't know what the hell you expect to find here, anyway.
也许是真相          关于什么的?
Perhaps the truth.      About what?
我明白了
Oh, I see.
看你大衣就该明白
The big coat should have told me.
你也是那种阴谋论者吧?
You're one of the conspiracy lot, aren't you?
好呀 去把他们找出来呀
Well, then, go ahead, seek them out,
怪物 死光射线 外星人
the monsters, the death rays,the aliens.
这里有吗?
Have you got any of those?
我就随口一问
Oh, just wondering.
就一对儿 六十年代在这里坠毁的
A couple.Crash landed here in the sixty’s.
我们叫他们阿伯特与科斯特洛(美国喜剧搭档)
We call them Abbott and Costello.
祝你好运 福尔摩斯先生
Good luck, Mr Holmes.
噢 不要 上帝啊
Aargh! Oh, God!
(禁止入内 否则当心感冒)
上帝啊
Oh, God!
别这样
Oh, come on.
有人吗
Hello?
别这样 快点 快点
No, come on. Come on.
得了 别开玩笑了
No... Don't be ridiculous.
快接起来
Pick up.
该死
Oh, damn it.
好吧
(Right.)
它在这儿 和我在一起
(It's here. It's in here with me.)
你在哪?
'Where are you?'
救我出去 夏洛克 你得救我出去
(Get me out, Sherlock, you've got to get me out.
大实验室 我们见到的第一个
(The big lab,the first lab that we saw.)
约翰... 约翰?
'John... John?'

快点 夏洛克 求你了
(Now, Sherlock! Please!)
好的 我会来找你 继续说话
'All right, I'll find you. Keep talking.'
我不能 它能听见我
(I can't, it'll hear me.)
继续说话 你看见什么?
'Keep talking. What are you seeing?
约翰?
'John?'
我在这儿
(Yes, I'm here.)
你看见什么?
'What can you see?'
我不知道 可是我听得到它
(I don't know. I don't know, but I can hear it now.)
你能听到吗?
(Did you hear that?)
镇定 你看的到它吗?
'Stay calm, stay calm. Can you see it?
你能看见吗?
'Can you see it?'
不 我看不见
(No, I can't.)
我看见了
I can see it.
我看见了
I can see it.
它在这里
(It's here.)
你还好吗 约翰?
Are you all right? John?
上帝啊 是猎犬
Jesus Christ! It was the hound!
夏洛克 它刚才在这里 我发誓它一定...
Sherlock, it was here, I swear it, Sherlock, it must, it must...
你看见了吗? 一定看见了
Did-did you see it? You must have!
好了 现在没事了
It's all right, it's OK now.
没有 问题大了
it's not. it's not ok!
我见到了 我错了
I saw it, I was wrong!
好吧 别急着下结论    
Hm, well, let's not jump to conclusions.
        
什么?
What?
你看到什么?
What did you see?
我说了 我看到猎犬了
I told you, I saw the hound?
巨大 红眼睛?         对
Huge, red eyes?        Yes.
通体发光?            是的
Glowing?             Yeah.
不是                 什么?
No.                  What?
通体发光是我编的
I made up the bit about glowing.
你看到了我告诉你的东西
You saw what you expected to see because I told you.
你被下药了 我们都被下药了
You have been drugged.we have all been drugged.
下药?
Drugged?
你能走路吗?          当然可以
Can you walk?         Of course I can walk.
走吧                 是时候抓这只鬼了
Come on, then.         It's time to lay this ghost.
回来了哈 这回又想到什么了?
Oh, back again?What's on your mind this time?
谋杀 斯台普吞博士
Murder, Dr Stapleton.
深思熟虑的 冷血谋杀
Refined, cold-blooded murder.
蓝铃花的下场你来告诉小科斯蒂
Will you tell little Kirsty what happened to Bluebell,
还是我来?
or shall I?
好吧 你想要什么?
OK. What do you want?
可以借你的显微镜吗?
Can I borrow your microscope?
你真的没事吗? 瞧你脸色煞白
Are you sure you're OK? You look very peaky.
没事 我很好
No, I'm all right.
想知道的话 那是水母里的绿色荧光蛋白基因
It was the GFP gene from a jellyfish, in case you're interested.
什么?
What?
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 48楼  发表于: 2017-08-31 0
兔子用的           好吧
In the rabbits.        Oh, right, yeah.
维多利亚多管发光水母 如果你们真想知道
Aequorea victoria, if you really want to know.
为什么?            为什么不呢?
Why?              Why not?
我们这里不问这个问题 还没有成功
We don't ask questions like that here. It isn't done.
其实是搞混了
It was a mix-up, anyway.
我女儿抱回了一只实验室样本
My daughter ended up with one of the lab specimens,
所以可怜的蓝铃花只能死了
so poor Bluebell had to go.
你可真有同情心                     我知道
Your compassion is overwhelming!      I know.
我有时也恨自己
I hate myself sometimes.
那好 你可以相信我 我是个医生
So, come on, then, you can trust me, I'm a doctor,
你们还有什么藏在这里?
what else have you got hidden away up here?
拜托你们想象一下
Listen, if you can imagine it,
别的地方肯定也有人在干这个 当然有
someone is probably doing it somewhere. Of course they are.
克隆?   当然 你还记得多利羊吧?
Cloning? Yes,of course. Dolly the Sheep, remember?
克隆人?             怎么不行?
Human cloning?       Why not?
或者其它动物? 不是羊
And what about animals? Not sheep.
大的动物
Big animals.
大小完全不是问题
Size isn't a problem. Not at all.
唯一限制就是道德和法律
The only limits are ethics and the law
二者都那么灵活
and both those things can be very flexible.
但是巴斯克维尔没有             没有
But not here, not at Baskerville.     It's not there!
上帝 什么都没有 没道理呀
Jesus! Nothing there! It doesn't make any sense!
你到底想找什么?
What were you expecting to find?
当然是药 一定有一种药
A drug, of course.It has to be a drug.
致幻剂或引起精神错乱的药
An hallucinogenic or a deliriant of some kind.
糖里面并没有痕迹
There's no trace of anything in the sugar.
糖?           对 糖
Sugar?        Sugar, yes.
很简单的排除法
A simple process of elimination.
我见到猎犬 就像我想象中的一样
I saw the hound, saw it as my imagination expected me to see it.
一个基因改造的怪兽
A genetically engineered monster.
我知道不能相信自己的眼睛
I knew I couldn't believe my eyes,
所以有七种可能性
so there were seven possible reasons,
其中最有可能的就是麻醉药
the most possible being narcotics.
亨利•奈特 他也看到了 但你没看到 约翰
Henry Knight, he saw it too, but you didn't, John. You didn't see it.
我们到格林盆后 吃喝的都一样
We have eaten and drunk the same things since we got to Grimpen,
除了一件事
apart from one thing.
你的咖啡里不加糖              我知道 所以?
You don't take sugar in your coffee.  I see, so?
我从亨利厨房里拿了糖
I took it from Henry's kitchen,his sugar.
但它完全正常
It's perfectly all right.
也许不是被下药了        不 一定有下药
But maybe it's not a drug.   No, it has to be a drug.
我们从哪吸收的药物 从哪?
How did it get into our systems?How?
一定有什么事      (猎犬)
There has to be something,something...
一定有什么
Something...
隐藏在深处的事情
Something buried deep.
出去         什么?
Get out.       What?

出去 我得进入我的思维宫殿
Get out, I need to go to my mind palace.
你的什么?
Your what?
他一段时间之内不会说话 我们还是走吧
He's not going to be doing much talking for a while,we may as well go.
他的什么? 他的"思维宫殿"
His what? Oh, his "mind palace".
是一种记忆方法 精神世界的地图
It's a memory technique, a sort of mental map.
给一个场所画块地图 不需要真有空间
You plot a map with a location, it doesn't have to be a real place.
然后把记忆储存在里面
You deposit memories there.
理论上 你不会忘掉任何事
Theoretically, you never forget anything.
只需按图找回去
All you do is find your way back to it.
随便想象什么场所
So this imaginary location could be anything,
比如房子 或一条街?
a house or a street?

Yeah.
但他说宫殿 是个宫殿?
But he said "palace", he said it was a palace?
是啊 挺配他的是吗?
Yeah, well, he would, wouldn't he?
"猎犬" (猫王歌曲)
(H.O.U.N.D)
上帝啊
Oh my god.
上帝啊 上帝啊 对不起 真对不起
Oh my god,oh my god,I'm sorry,I'm so sorry.
约翰?     嗯我在听
John?        Yeah, I'm on it.
猎犬计划 我肯定在哪读过 存在记忆里
Project HOUND. I must have read about it, stored it away.
印第安纳自由镇 中情局属地的实验
An experiment in a CIA facility in Liberty, Indiana.
H-O-U-N-D
恐怕只能进入到这里了
That's as far as my access goes, I'm afraid.
肯定有高等级的密码吧
There must be an override,a password?
大概有 可那得是白瑞摩少校的
I imagine so, but that'd be Major Barrymore's.
密码 密码 密码
Password, password. Password.
他想出密码的时候坐在这里
He sat here when he thought it up.
描述一下他?              你见过他
Describe him to me?        You've seen him.
描述他
But describe him.
严苛得要命 老古板
He's a bloody martinet,a throw-back,
会被派去苏伊士的类型
the sort they'd have sent into Suez.
非常好 守旧 传统主义者
Good, excellent, old-fashioned. Traditionalist.
不会用孩子的名字作密码
Not the sort to use his children's name as a password.
他热爱工作 为此自豪
He loves his job, proud of it
所以和工作有关 他视线朝哪?
and this is work-related. So what's at eye level?

Books.
简氏防务周刊 合订本 汉尼拔
Jane's Defence Weekly, bound copies.Hannibal.
威灵顿(世纪英国将军及首相)
Wellington.
隆美尔(二战德国将领)
Rommel.
丘吉尔的英语国家史略
Churchill's History of the English-Speaking Peoples,
全册
all four volumes.
丘吉尔 他特别喜欢丘吉尔
Churchill, he's fond of Churchill.
唐宁街岁月 一二三四五本
Copy of The Downing Street Years,one to five.
不同的撒切尔夫人传
Separate biographies of Thatcher.
年代的中期吧 父子照
Mid-s, at a guess. Father and son.
老白瑞摩戴着军功章 杰出服务勋章
Barrymore Senior, medals, Distinguished Service Order.
看日期应该是福克兰岛老兵
That date, I'd say Falklands veteran.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 49楼  发表于: 2017-08-31 0
好吧 撒切尔比丘吉尔更可能
Right, Thatcher's a more likely bet than Churchill.
这就是密码?
That's the password?
不 白瑞摩上校这样的人 只会用教名
No! With a man like Major Barrymore, only first name terms would do.
猎犬
hound
上帝啊
Jesus
猎犬计划
Project HOUND.
一种新迷幻药 让使用者极易受暗示
A new deliriant drug which rendered its users incredibly suggestible.
他们想用它作为杀伤性武器
They wanted to use it as an anti-personnel weapon,
用恐惧和刺激
to totally disorientate the enemy
彻底迷惑敌人
using fear and stimulus.
可年他们把计划停止并藏了起来
But they shut it down and hid it away in .
因为它对实验者的影响
Because of what it did to the subjects they tested it on.
还有实验者对其他人的
And what they did to others.
长期被迫摄入让人发疯
Prolonged exposure drove them insane.
攻击性几乎无法控制
Made them almost uncontrollably aggressive.
这么说 有人又开始用它了 继续试验?
So, someone's been doing it again? Carrying on the experiments?
也许是想改良它 在过去年
Attempting to refine it, perhaps.For the last  years.
是谁?
Who?
这些名字你听过吗?
Those names mean anything to you?
不 都没有听过
No, not a thing.
名重要科学家
Five principal scientists.
年前
years ago.
也许我们的朋友站在后面?
Maybe our friend's somewhere in the back of the picture?
年纪足以在年参与实验?
Someone old enough to be there at the time of the experiments in ?
也许用美语说"手机" 因为在美国待过
Maybe somebody who says "cell phone"because of time spent in America?
你有印象吗 约翰?
You remember, John? Hm-mm.
留着我的手机(美语)号码
Here's my, uh, cell number.
他给我们手机号 有事好找他
He gave us his number,in case we needed him.
上帝啊 鲍勃•弗兰克兰
Oh, my god, Bob Frankland.
但鲍勃不参加... 他是病毒学家
But Bob doesn't work on...He's a virologist.
这是化学战争
This is chemical warfare.
他的研究就是从这里开始的
That's where he started, though.
他从没放弃过
He's never lost the certainty,
一直执着坚持这药能用
the obsession that that drug really could work.
还好他给了我们号码 约他开个小会吧
Nice of him to give us his number.Let's arrange a little meeting.
喂?
Hello?
你是谁?           你们必须找到亨利
Who's this?        You've got to find Henry.
是露易丝•摩梯末
It's Louise Mortimer.
露易丝 什么事?
Louise, what's wrong?
亨利记起了什么 然后...
Henry was, was remembering. Then...
他开始...
He tried...
他带着熗 他拿熗出去要...
He's got a gun, he went for the gun and tried to...
什么?
What?
他出去了 可你们必须制止他
He's gone. But you've got to stop him,
我不知道他想做什么
I don't know what he might do.
你在哪儿?
Where, where are you?
他的家 我还好 还好
His house. I'm OK. I'm OK.
在那里呆着 我们派人过去 好吗?
Right, stay there.We'll get someone to you, OK?
亨利?         他攻击了她
Henry?        He's attacked her.
跑了?         嗯
Gone?         Hm.
他只会去一个地方 事情的原点
There's only one place he'll go, back to where it started.
雷斯垂德? 马上去德沃谷 带上把熗
Lestrade? Get to the Hollow. Dewer's Hollow, now! And bring a gun.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 爸爸
I'm so sorry, Dad.
不 亨利!          不 退后
No, Henry,         no, no! Get back!
离我远点          没事的 亨利 放松
Get away from me!   Easy, Henry, easy. Just relax.
我知道我是什么 我知道我想做什么
I know what I am,I know what I tried to do.
快把熗放下 没事的
Just put the gun down, it's OK.
不 我知道我是什么
No, no! I know what I am!
我相信你知道 亨利
Yes, I'm sure you do, Henry.
有人全部解释给你听了 不是吗?
It's all been explained to you, hasn't it?
小心地解释了                什么?
Explained very carefully.        What?
有人要堵住你的嘴
Someone needed to keep you quiet,
把你留在童年
needed to keep you as a child,
重复你们俩的噩梦
to reassert the dream you both clung on to,
因为你已经开始记起了
because you had started to remember.
回忆 亨利
Remember now, Henry,
你得想起你小时候在这里发生了什么
you've got to remember what happened here when you were a little boy.
我以为它杀了我爸爸
I thought it had got my dad.
那猎犬 我以为...上帝啊
The hound. I thought... Oh, Jesus!
我不知道 我再也不知道了
I don't...I don't know any more!I don't!
不 亨利
No, Henry!
看在上帝份上 你想想 自由和印这两个词
Henry, for God's sake! Henry, remember. "Liberty In." Two words.
二十年前受惊小男孩看到的词
Two words a frightened little boy saw here twenty years ago.
你得把片段凑在一起
You'd started to piece things together.
想起那晚在这里发生了什么
Remember what happened here that night.
不是动物 对吧 亨利?
It wasn't an animal, was it, Henry?
不是怪兽?
Not a monster.
是一个男人
A man.
你无力承受 你只是个小孩
You couldn't cope.You were just a child.
所以你把记忆改成了完全不同的样子
So you rationalised it into something very different.
可你开始想起真相了 得制止你
Then you started to remember, so you had to be stopped.
把你逼疯
Driven out of your mind
就没人会相信你的话了
so that no-one would believe a word that you said.
夏洛克
Sherlock!
没事的
It's OK.
没事 伙计
It's OK, mate.
但我们见到了 昨晚见到了猎犬...
But we saw it, the hound,last night. We did, we s...
没有 但有条狗 亨利
No, but there was a dog, Henry,
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 50楼  发表于: 2017-08-31 0
留下足迹 惊吓目击者
leaving footprints,scaring witnesses,
但是和普通狗没两样
but nothing more than an ordinary dog.
我们都看到了 是被下药的大脑让我们看见的
We both saw it, saw it as our drugged minds wanted us to see it.
恐惧和刺激 这就是原理
Fear and stimulus,that's how it works.
可是从来就没有怪物
But there never was any monster.
夏洛克?
Sherlock?
不 不 亨利 夏洛克
No! No, no, no, no!Henry, Henry... Sherlock!
不要 不要
No, no! No, no, no, noooo!
亨利
Henry.
夏洛克 你看到了吗?
Sherlock, are you seeing this?
好吧 他可没被下药  夏洛克 那是什么?
Right, he is not drugged, Sherlock,so what's that?
不要    那是什么?
Oh, oh, no!What is it?!
好吧 它还在
All right, it's still here.
只是条狗 亨利 就是条普通狗
But it's just a dog, Henry. It's nothing more than an ordinary dog.
上帝呀
My god!
上帝呀
Oh, Christ!
不 不
No. No!
不是你 不是你
It's not you, not you!
是雾   什么?
The fog. What?
药物就是雾 在雾气里
It's the fog,the drug, it's in the fog!
气溶性扩散 记录上有记载
Aerosol dispersant, that's what it said in the records.
猎犬行动 是雾
Project HOUND, it's the fog!
生化雷区
A chemical minefield.
看在上帝份上 杀了它 杀了它
For God's sake, kill it! Kill it!
快看 亨利
Look at it, Henry.
不要            快看
No, no, no.       Come on, look at it!
你这个混蛋
You bastard.
你这个混蛋
You...bastard!
年     让我年的生命都失去意义
years!  years of my life, making no sense!
好了 都结束了
It's all over now,come on.
怎么不直接杀了我?
Why didn't you just kill me?
因为死人的遗言仍有人信 他不能把你一杀了之
Because dead men get listened to, he needed to do more than kill you.
他必须诋毁你说的关于父亲的每一句话
He had to discredit every word you ever said about your father.
方法就在他的脚下
And he had the means right at his feet.
生化雷区 地上有承压垫
A chemical minefield,pressure pads in the ground,
每次你回来 就给你下药
dosing you up every time that you came back here.
杀人武器和犯罪现场合为一体
Murder weapon and scene of the crime all at once.
哈哈 瞧这案子 亨利 多谢你了
Ha ha, oh, this case, Henry.Thank you.
实在太棒了
It's been brilliant!
夏洛克          什么?
Sherlock.        What?
注意时机
Timing.
这样不好?     没关系的
Not good? No, no, it's OK.
没关系 因为这代表着...
It's fine. Because this means...
代表我爸爸是对的
this means that my dad was right.
他发现了什么 不是吗?
He'd found something out, hadn't he?
这就是你杀他的原因 他是对的
And that's why you killed him, because he was right,
他发现了你正在做实验
and he'd found you right in the middle of an experiment!
弗兰克兰
Frankland!
弗兰克兰 继续跑
Frankland! Keep running.
继续跑
Come on, keep up!
没有用的 弗兰克兰
It's no use, Frankland.
谢谢 比尔
Thanks, Bill.
所以他们没把狗安乐死?    
So they didn't have it put down then, the dog?
显然
Obviously.
估计他们终究狠不下心
I suppose they just couldn't bring themselves to do it.
我明白了
I see.
你不明白
No, you don't.
对 我不明白
No, I don't.
重感情?           重感情
Sentiment?        Sentiment.
喂 我在实验室里到底怎么了?
Listen, what happened to me in the lab?
你想加点调味汁吗?
Do you want some sauce with that?
我没去山谷 怎么也能听到那些声响?
I hadn't been to the Hollow.How come I heard those things there?
恐惧和刺激 记得吗?
Fear and stimulus, you said?
你肯定在其他地方中招的 没准是实验室?
You must have been dosed with it elsewhere. In the lab, maybe?
看到那些古老的管道 淅沥沥漏水
You saw those pipes, pretty ancient, leaky as a sieve.
那可是煤气管道
And they were carrying the gas,
所以...番茄酱还是棕酱?               等等
so... Um, ketchup was it, or brown?      Hang on.
你以为它在糖里
You thought it was in the sugar.
你曾相信它在糖里
You were convinced it was in the sugar.
我得走了 有辆火车半小时之内发车
I'd better get going,there's a train leaving in half an hour
如果你想...
so if you want...
老天 是你
Oh, God! It was you.
你把我锁进那破实验室
You locked me in that bloody lab.
我没办法 这是个实验
I had to, it was an experiment.
实验?
An experiment?! Ssh.
我怕了 夏洛克 差点吓死了
I was terrified, scared to death!
我以为药在糖里 所以在你咖啡里放了糖
I thought the drug was in the sugar,so I put some in your coffee.
然后和白瑞摩少校安排了实验
Then I arranged everything with Major Barrymore.
完全科学 绝对实验室环境
Totally scientific,laboratory conditions, literally.
它和我在一起
(It's in here with me.)
好的 继续说话 我来找你
All right, keep talking, I'll find you.
继续说话         不行 它能听到
Keep talking.      (I can't, it'll hear me.)
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you're seeing.
我不知道 但我可以听到
I don't know, but I can hear it now.
我知道它对高能大脑的作用
I knew what effect it had had on a superior mind,
所以得找个普通头脑试试
so I needed to try it on an average one.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
但它不在糖里               确实不在
But it wasn't in the sugar.       No, well,
我不知道你吸进了煤气啊
I wasn't to know you'd already been exposed to the gas.
所以你弄错了               没有
So you got it wrong.           No. Hmm.

你错了 不在糖里 你弄错了
You were wrong. It wasn't in the sugar, you got it wrong.
一点点
A bit.
下不为例
It won't happen again.
会有后遗症吗?
Any long-term effects?
不会的 排出就没事了
None at all. You'll be fine once you've excreted it.

我们都是
We all will.
我觉得好像已经排出了
I think I might have taken care of that already.
你去哪儿?                 马上就回来
Where are you going?        I won't be a minute.
找某人谈一条狗的事
Got to see a man about a dog.
好吧 让他走
All right, let him go.
S02  E02  END
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-09-01 16:00重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 51楼  发表于: 2017-09-01 0
Season Two Episode Three —The Reichenbach Fall

为什么今天来?
Why today?
你想听我说?
Do you want to hear me say it?
上次诊断已经过去个月了
18 months since our last appointment.
你看报纸吗?
You read the papers?
有时候
Sometimes...
电视总看吧
And you watch telly?
你知道我为什么来
You know why I'm here.
我来是因为...
I'm here because...
出了什么事 约翰?
What happened, John?
夏...
Sherl...
你必须说出口
You need to get it out.
我最好的朋友...
My best friend...
夏洛克•福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes...
死了
..is dead.
"莱辛巴赫瀑布" 透纳的杰作
Falls Of The Reichenbach. Turner's masterpiece.
终于失而复得
Thankfully recovered,
多亏夏洛克•福尔摩斯先生的奇才
owing to the prodigious talent of Mr Sherlock Holmes.
小小意思 不成敬意
A small token of our gratitude.
钻石袖链 我袖口都有扣子的
Diamond cufflinks... All my cuffs have buttons.
他说谢谢                 我说了吗
He means thank you.        Do I?
快说                     谢谢
Just say it.                Thank you.
稍等
Hang on.
我历经艰辛 终于和家人重聚
Back together with my family, after my terrifying ordeal.
我的解脱 还要格外谢谢一个人
And we have one person to thank for my
deliverance...
夏洛克•福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
领带夹 我不戴领带           嘘
Tie pin. I don't wear ties.        Shhh.
彼得•里科里特
Peter Ricoletti...
1982年以来国际刑警组织通缉名单首位
Number one on Interpol's most wanted list since 1982.
已经被捕 我们必须感谢一个人
We got him, and there's one person we have to thank
给予的关键性指引
for giving us the decisive leads.
仰仗他对人情世故的精通
With all his customary diplomacy and tact.
是讽刺         没错
Sarcasm.        Yes.
大家凑钱买的
We all chipped in.

Oh...
戴上 戴上
Put the hat on. Put the hat on.
对 夏洛克 戴上
Yes, Sherlock, put it on.
早戴早超生
Just get it over with.
学术神探
"Boffin!"
学术神探夏洛克
"Boffin Sherlock Holmes!"
人人都会有
Everybody gets one.
一个什么?        小报外号
One what?        Tabloid nickname.
苏珊大妈 贱尼克 我应该也快有了
SuBo, Nasty Nick. I'll probably get one soon.
第5页第6列第1句
Page five, column six, first sentence.
为什么总是这张带帽照?
Why is it always the hat photograph?!
"单身者华生"            什么头衔啊
"Bachelor John Watson."    What kind of hat is it?
"单身者" 想暗示什么?
BACHELOR? What are they implying?!
是软帽吗?怎么两个帽檐?
Is it a cap?Why has it got two fronts?
是猎鹿帽
It's a deerstalker.
经常被看到和单身者约翰•华生一起
"Frequently seen in the company of bachelor John Watson."
帽子能猎鹿?
stalk a deer with a hat?
怎么用 扔吗?
What are you going to do, throw it?
"绝对单身者华生"
"Confirmed bachelor John Watson."
夺命飞盘             真过分
A death frisbee!        This is too much
我们得小心点了
we need to be more careful.
怎么还有帘子 这是遮耳朵的帽子 约翰
It's got flaps.  Ear flaps, it's an ear hat, John.
你说什么小心点?
What do you mean, more careful?
我是说 现在不是猎鹿帽 是福尔摩斯帽了
I mean, this isn't a deerstalker now, it's a Sherlock Holmes hat.
要我说 你不再是个私家侦探了
I mean, you're not exactly a private detective any more.
你差这么点就红了               哦 会过去的
You're this far from famous.        Oh, it'll pass.
能过去最好 媒体会转向 夏洛克
It better pass.The press will turn, Sherlock, they always turn
没准哪天就会针对你
and they'll turn on you.
困扰你了                 什么?
It really bothers you.        What?
别人的议论               对
What people say.           Yes.
议论我? 你着什么急?
About me? why would it upset YOU?
尽量低调点 这个礼拜接个小案子
Just try to keep a low profile.Find yourself a little case this week.
远离新闻
Stay out of the news.
是你的手机
That's your phone.

一直响
Hmm, it keeps doing that.
你刚才真跟他聊了半天?
So, did you just talk to him for a really long time?
哦 亨利•菲舍嘉德绝不是自杀
Oh, Henry Fishguard never committed suicide.
弓街捕手 什么都看不到
Bow Street runners missed everything.
紧迫的案子?
Pressing case, is it?
破解之前没有不紧迫的
They're all pressing until they're solved.
请放回钥匙 谢谢
Put your key back please. Thank you.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
有任何金属物件吗 钥匙 手机?
Any metal objects, keys, mobile phones?
你可以通过
You can go through.
谢谢
Thank you.
来杯茶 兄弟?
Fancy a cuppa then, mate?
好 干嘛不?
Yeah, why not?
国债七个点
Gilts at seven.
荷兰电信简直一泻千里 多谢 哈维
Dutch Telecoms in free-fall. Thank you, Harvey.
你们觉得呢?
What are you saying?
拒绝所有假释 恢复绞刑?
Refuse them all parole and bring back the rope?
开工吧
Let's begin.
紧急状况 请离开
This is an emergency. Please leave.
先生 我必须请你离开
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
长官 发生了入侵事件
Sir, there's been a break-in.
不归我们部管
Not our division.
你会想管的
You'll want it.
金库
The vault!
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 52楼  发表于: 2017-09-01 0
黑进了伦敦塔保安系统? 怎么可能?
Hacked into the Tower of bloody London's security?! How?!
回话说我们已经上路
Tell them we're on our way!
又一起入侵事件
There's been another one, another break-in.
英格兰银行
Bank of England!
长官 警戒系统关闭了 整个失灵了
Sir! Security's down, sir. It's failing.
又什么事?
What is it now?
本顿维尔监狱
Pentonville Prison.
不会吧
Oh no!
不着急
No rush.
我接好不好?
I'll get it, shall I?
给            不接 忙着呢
Here.          Not now, I'm busy.
夏洛克        没空
Sherlock...      Not now!
他回来了
He's back.
这玻璃比任何物质都坚硬
That glass is tougher than anything.
不比结晶碳硬 他用的是钻石
Not tougher than crystallised carbon. He used a diamond.
* 哦 罪犯 你要逃到哪去?
* Oh, sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
* 罪犯 你要逃到哪去?
* Sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
* 你要逃到哪去?
* Where you gonna run to?
* 就在那天
* All on dim day
* 我奔向礁石...
* Well, I run to the rock... *
准备好了?     是
Ready?        Yes.
往后站 往后站
Stand back. Stand back.
福尔摩斯先生 福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes. Mr Holmes.
让他们过
Let them through.
多谢 上车
Thank you. Get in.
* 哦 主啊
* Oh, Lord...
* 请帮帮我 主啊
* Please help me, Lord
* 您没看见我在祷告吗
* Don't you see me praying
* 您没看见我在谦卑祷告吗
* Don't you see me down here praying
* 但是主说
* But the Lord said
* 找魔鬼去吧 主说
* Go to the devil The Lord said
* 找魔鬼去吧
* Go to the devil
* 他说 找魔鬼去吧
* He said Go to the devil
* 就在那一天
* All on that day
* 于是我去见魔鬼
* So I ran to the devil
* 他在等我
* He was waiting... *
记住               嗯
Remember...        Yes.
记住               嗯
Remember...        Yes.
记住他们说的 别耍小聪明      
Remember what they told you. Don't try to be
clever.
不    
No.
拜托 简单明了就好
Please, keep it simple and brief.
暴殄天物 明星言正人
God forbid.The star witness at the trial
就应该有点智慧
should come across as intelligent.
智慧 好呀 那就远离自作聪明吧
Intelligent, fine.  Let's give "smart-arse" a wide berth.
我保持本色好了
I'll just be myself.
你有没有听我讲?
Are you listening to me(?)
今天 在老贝利法院...
Today,STANDING outside the Old Bailey...
世纪大审判...
This is the trial of the century...
对詹姆斯•莫里亚蒂的审判...
The trial of James Moriarty...
詹姆斯•莫里亚蒂 今天早些时候被控
James Moriarty, earlier today accused of...
企图偷窃皇冠御宝
..attempting to steal the Crown Jewels.
莱辛巴赫英雄夏洛克•福尔摩斯
At the Old Bailey we have
也来到法院...
Reichenbach hero Sherlock Holmes...
介意到我裤兜里拿点东西吗?
Would you mind slipping your hand into my pocket?
多谢
Thanks.
* 我逃向大海 海水在沸腾
* It was boiling, I ran to the sea
* 我逃向大海 海水在沸腾
* It was boiling I ran to the sea... *
莫里亚蒂公诉案件 请到10号庭
Crown v Moriarty, please proceed to Court 10.
是你
You're him.
你走错厕所了
Wrong toilet.
我是你狂热粉丝      显然
I'm a big fan.         Evidently.
我读过你的案子 每个案件都追踪
I read your cases, follow them all.
给我衬衫上签个名 好吗?
Sign my shirt, would you?
粉丝有两种                     哦?
There are two types of fans.        Oh?
"杀人杀到你来追我" A型
Catch me before I kill again, Type A.
啊哈 B型呢?
Uh-huh.What's Type B?
"打个车就到你卧室啰"      
Your bedroom's just a taxi ride away.  

Hmm.
猜猜我是哪一种?
Guess which one I am?
都不是         真的?
Neither.        Really?
你根本不是粉丝
No, you're not a fan at all.
你前臂的痕迹是桌子边缘留下的
Those marks on your forearm, edge of a desk.
你心急火燎地打字
You've been typing in a hurry,
大概截稿期要到了
probably, pressure on, facing a deadline.
就这些?      手腕上有墨水印
That all?      There's an ink smudge on your wrist
上衣兜鼓了一块
a bulge in your jacket pocket.
露馅了?
Bit of a giveaway?
墨水印子是有意为之 验言正我是不是货真价实
The smudge is deliberate, to see if I'm as good as they say I am.
油墨 印刷报纸时用的
Hmm. Oil-based, used in newspaper print.
却是用食指涂上去的 你的食指
But drawn on with an index finger, your finger.
记者 在报社不会弄脏手
Journalist.  Unlikely you get your hands dirty at the press.
你特意涂上试探我的
You put that there to test me.
哇 我喜欢你
Wow! I'm liking you.
是喜欢把我写成专题吧
YOU MEAN,I'd make a great feature,
"夏洛克•福尔摩斯 帽子下面的男人"
"Sherlock Holmes, the man beneath the hat".
凯蒂
Kitty...
莱利 很高兴见面
Riley. Pleased to meet you.
不行
NO
你可以不用问了
I'm saving you the job of asking.
我不会接受采访 给钱也不要
NO.I won't give you an interview. No, I don't want the money.
你和华生只是柏拉图关系?
You and John Watson, just platonic?
这个你也回答"不"吗?
Can I put you down for a "no" there as well(?)
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 53楼  发表于: 2017-09-01 0
媒体上关于你们有各种流言
There's all sorts of gossip in the press about you.
迟早你需要有人帮你说话的
Sooner or later, you're going to need someone on your side.
需要有人记录真相
Someone to set the record straight.
你觉得你是担此重任的女孩 是吧?
You think you're the girl for that job, do you?
我很聪明 你可以完全...
I'm smart and you can trust me...
信任我
..totally.
聪明? 好吧 探秘记者
Smart? OK, investigative journalist.
好 看着我 告诉我你看到了什么
Good. Well, look at me and tell me what you see.
要是你真有本事 你不需要采访
If you're that skilful, you don't need an interview,
你可以直接读出你需要的东西
you can just read what you need.
不行?      好 换我来
No?         OK, my turn.
我看到你在等待人生中第一个猛料
I see someone who's waiting for their first scoop,
好引起编辑的注意
so their editor will notice them.
你这条裙子价值不菲
You're wearing an expensive skirt,
已经改了两次
that's been rehemmed twice.
你就这一条高级裙子
Only posh skirt you've got.
你的指甲 你负担不起频繁美甲
Your nails, you can't afford to do them that often.
我看到你饥不择食
I see someone who's hungry,
但是看不出聪明 也不值得信任
I don't see smart. I don't see trustworthy.
要是你想要 我可以提供三个词的评论
I'll give you a quote. if you like. Three little words.
我 厌恶 你
You repel me.
"咨询罪犯"                  对
"A consulting criminal."        Yes.
你的描述 能详细解释下吗?
Your words. Can you expand on that answer?

詹姆斯•莫里亚蒂接受雇佣
James Moriarty is for hire.
是技术人员吗?
A tradesman?
是        但不是修暖气的那种吧?
Yes.       But not the sort who'd fix your heating?
对 是放置炸弹或设计暗杀那种
No, the sort who'd plant a bomb or stage an assassination.
不过我确信他也可以打点你的茶壶
But I'm sure he'd make a decent job of your boiler.
你会把他描述为...
Would you describe him as...
诱导           什么?
Leading.        What?
不能这样 你在诱导证人
can't do that, You're leading the witness.
他可能提出反对 法官也可能支持
He'll object and the judge'll uphold.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes.
应该问我如何描述他?
Ask me how, HOW would I describe him?
我对他看法如何?
What opinion have I formed of him?
他们没教过你吗?
Do they not teach you this?
福尔摩斯先生 我们不需要你的帮助
Mr Holmes, we are fine without your help.
你会怎么描述他 他的性格?
HOW would you describe this man, his character?
第一个错误
First mistake.
詹姆斯•莫里亚蒂不能算人
James Moriarty isn't a man at all.
他是一只蜘蛛
He's a spider.
蛰伏于蛛网的中心
A spider at the centre of a web,
一张千丝万缕的犯罪网络
a criminal web with a thousand threads
他对其中每一丝的震颤都了如指掌
and he knows precisely how each and every single one of them dances.
多久了...?          不 不 别那样
And how long...?     No, no. Don't, don't do that.
这不是个好问题
That's really not a good question.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes!
我认识他多久? 这问题真不合适
How long have I known him? Not your best line of enquiry.
我们见过两次 加起来不超过五分钟
We met twice, five minutes in total.
我拔了熗 他想炸飞我
I pulled a gun,he tried to blow me up.
我觉得我们之间挺特殊的
I felt we had a special something.
索瑞小姐 你是否坚称此人是被告的专家?
Miss Sorrel, are you seriously claiming this man is an expert?
哪怕他和被告人只相处了五分钟?
After knowing the accused for just five minutes?
两分钟就够我成为专家 五分钟绰绰有余
Two minutes would have made me an expert, five was ample.
福尔摩斯先生 这由陪审团决定
Mr Holmes, that's a matter for the jury.
哦 是吗?
Oh, really?
一个图书馆员 两个教师
One librarian, two teachers,
两个压力很大的 多半在金融城工作
two high-pressure jobs, probably the City.
团长是医务秘书
The foreman's a medical secretary,
海外培训 看她的速记
trained abroad, judging by her shorthand.
福尔摩斯先生?
Mr Holmes?
七个已婚 两个彼此在搞婚外情
Seven are married, two are having an affair with each other.
哦 他们刚吃了茶点
Oh, they've just had tea and biscuits.
想知道谁吃的华夫饼吗?
Would you like to know who ate the wafer?
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes!
你是被传唤来接受索瑞小姐提问的
You've been called here to answer Miss Sorrel's questions,
不是来表演智慧非凡的
not to give us a display of your intellectual prowess.

回答请简明扼要
Keep your answers brief and to the point.
不然将被判定为藐视法庭
Anything else will be treated as contempt.
你觉得你就忍这几分钟...
Do you think you could survive for just a few minutes...
不炫耀你会死吗?
WITHOUT SHOWING OFF?!
我说什么了? 别耍小聪明
What did I say? I said don't get clever.
聪明又没有龙头可关
I can't just turn it on and off like a tap.
怎样?        什么?
Well?        Well, what?
你在旁听席上听着呢
You were there for the whole thing, up in the gallery,
从头到尾
start to finish.
真被你料到了 稳稳坐着 不动声色
Like you said it would be - sat on his backside, never even stirred.
莫里亚蒂不提出任何辩护
Moriarty is not mounting any defence.
英格兰银行 伦敦塔 本顿维尔监狱
Bank of England, Tower of London, Pentonville.
全国最保险的三个地方
Three of the most secure places in the country
六周前 被莫里亚蒂入侵
and six weeks ago, Moriarty breaks in,
没人知道他怎样或为何入侵
no-one knows how or why.
我们知道的只是...      以拘留结束
All we know is...        He ended up in custody.
别那样                哪样?
Don't do that.           Do what?
你的表情              表情?
The look.               Look?
又来了        
You're doing the look again.        
我又看不到自己的表情
Well, I can't see it, can I?
那是我的脸
It's my face.
没错 你刚露出了那副
Yes.and you're doing a THING YOU ARE DOING
"我们都知道怎么回事"的表情
"We both know what's really going on here" face.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 54楼  发表于: 2017-09-01 0
我们确实是      不
We do.          No.
我不知道 所以才觉得这表情讨厌
I don't, which is why I find the face so annoying.
要是莫里亚蒂想要皇冠 他早得手了
If Moriarty wanted the jewels, he'd have them.
他要是想释放囚犯 他们早跑了
If he wanted the prisoners freed, they'd be on the streets.
他现在身处监狱 是因为他乐意去
The reason he's still in a prison cell is cos he chose to be there.
这是他计划中的一步
Somehow this is part of his scheme.
克雷西尔先生 能否传唤你的首位证人?
Mr Crayhill, can we have your first witness?
法官大人 我们没有任何证人
Your Honour, we're not calling any witnesses.
我不明白
I don't follow.
你请求进行无罪辩护
You've entered a plea of not guilty.
不过 我的委托人没有提供任何证据
Nevertheless, my client is offering no evidence.
被告方...放弃举证
The defence...rests.
陪审团的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,287詹姆斯•莫里亚蒂先生被控
James Moriarty stands accused...
几宗不同的盗窃案
of several counts of attempted burglary.
要是被判定有罪 根据其罪行
Crimes which, if he's found guilty,
会被判处漫长的监禁
will elicit a very long custodial sentence,
但是 他的辩护人
and yet...his legal team...
却不肯提供任何证据
has chosen to offer no evidence whatsoever
支撑其诉讼请求
to support their plea.
我感到自己应该违反常规地
I find myself in the unusual position
推荐陪审团倾向一种裁决
of recommending a verdict wholeheartedly.
请务必裁决他有罪
You must find him guilty.
有罪
Guilty.
请务必裁决他有罪
You must find him guilty.
他们回来了                用了六分钟
They're coming back.        That's six minutes.
老实说 用这么久真有点奇怪
Surprised it took them that long, to be honest.
厕所在排队呢
There's a queue for the loo!
陪审团达成一致裁决了吗?
Have you reached a verdict on which you all agree?
无罪 他们裁决他无罪
Not guilty, they found him not guilty.
都没辩护 莫里亚蒂无罪释放了
No defence and Moriarty's walked free.
夏洛克?
Sherlock?
你在听吗? 他释放了
Are you listening? He's out,
你知道他要回来找你 夏...
you know he'll be coming after you. Sherl...
一般人都会敲门
Most people knock.
不过 我猜你不是一般人
But then, you're not most people, I suppose.
沏茶的水刚烧好
Kettle's just boiled.
约翰•塞巴斯蒂安(巴赫的名字)都要气活了
Johann Sebastian would be appalled.
可以吗?     请自便
May I?        Please.
你知道 巴赫临死的时候
You know when he was on his deathbed, Bach,
听到他儿子在钢琴上 弹他的一支曲子
he heard his son at the piano playing one of his...pieces.
曲子结束之前就停止弹奏
The boy stopped before he got to the end.
将死的巴赫跳下床 跑到琴边弹完曲子
The dying man jumped out of bed, ran to the piano and finished it.
无法忍受一段中断的旋律
Couldn't cope with an unfinished melody.
你也是 所以你来了
Neither can you, that's why you've come.
说实话 你有点高兴吧
Be honest, you're a tiny bit pleased.
哦 因为裁决?
What, with the verdict?
因为我 我又回到街上了
With me, back on the streets.
每个童话都需要一个经典大反派
Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain.
你需要我 不然你什么都不是
You need me or you're nothing.
因为我们非常相似 你和我
Because we're just alike, you and I,
除了你很无聊
except you're boring.
你站在正义的天使一边
You're on the side of the angels.
当然 你搞定了陪审团
You got to the jury, of course.
我能入侵伦敦塔
I got into the Tower of London,
你觉得我不能钻进12个酒店房间?
you think I can't worm my way into 12 hotel rooms?
有线电视
Cable network.
每人卧室都有个性化电视界面
Every hotel bedroom has a personalised TV screen.
每个人都有施压点
And every person has their pressure point.
都有要保护的人
Someone that they want to protect from harm.
小菜一碟
Easy peasy.
那么你想到办法了吗?
So how are you going to do it?
焚烧我?
Burn me?
啊 那个难题 终极难题
Ah, that's the problem, the final problem.
你还没明白是什么?
Have you worked out what it is yet?
什么是终极难题?
What's the final problem?
我刚才告诉你了 但你有在听吗?
I did tell you... but did you listen?
要逼你不说声"我不知道"有多困难?
How hard do you find it, having to say "I don't know"?
我不知道          
I don't know.

哦 真聪明 相当聪明
Oh, that's clever, very clever, awfully clever.
说到聪明 告诉你的小朋友们了吗?
Speaking of clever, have you told your little friends yet?
告诉什么?
Told them what?
为什么我闯入那些地方不拿东西?
Why I broke into all those places and never took anything?

No.
但是你懂的?              当然
But you understand?        Obviously.
说说看啊
Off you go, then.
告诉你你已经知道的?
YOU WANT ME TO tell you what you already know?
不 我要你证明你知道
No,I WANT YOU TO prove that you know it.
你没取东西是因为不需要      
You didn't take anything because you don't need to.
不错        
Good.
你也不需要再去取任何东西
You'll never need to take anything ever again.
很不错 因为?
Very good, because?
因为无论在英格兰银行
Because nothing in the Bank of England,
本顿维尔监狱 还是伦敦塔
the Tower of London or Pentonville Prison could possibly match
都没有东西能赛过你入侵它们的钥匙
the value of the key that could get you into all three.
我可以用几行程序代码进入任何一扇门
I can open any door anywhere with a few tiny lines of computer code.
不存在私人账户了 都是我的了
No such thing as a private bank account now, they're all mine.
没有什么是保密的了 机密一词都属于我了
No such thing as secrecy, I OWN secrecy.
核弹密码?
Nuclear codes?
我能把北约成员按字母顺序炸翻
I could blow up NATO in alphabetical order.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 55楼  发表于: 2017-09-01 0
在这个上锁房间的世界里 有了钥匙就是王
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king.
亲爱的 你该看看我戴王冠的样子
And honey, you should see me in a crown.
整个审判都是你的广告
You were advertising all through the trial,
你在向世界展示能耐
you were showing the world what you can do.
也有你的帮助
And you were helping.
客户名单可长了 无赖政府 情报组织
Big client list - rogue governments, intelligence communities,
恐怖组织
terrorist cells.
都想要我
They all want me.
忽然间 我成了性感先生
Suddenly, I'm Mr Sex.
要是你能进入任何银行
If you can break any bank,
何必还关心最高出价?
what do you care about the highest bidder?
不关心 我就喜欢看他们为我竞价
I don't, I just like to watch them all competing.
"爸爸最宠我" 普通人多可爱啊
"Daddy loves me the best." Aren't ordinary people adorable?
好 你有个约翰 我也该给自己找个同居的
Well, you know, you've got John. I should get myself a live-in one.
你干嘛这么做呢?            肯定很有情趣
Why are you doing all of this?  It must be so funny.
其实你不想要钱或权力
You don't want money or power, not really.
那所为何来呢?
What is it all for?
我想要解决那个难题
I want to solve the problem.
我们的难题
Our problem.
终极难题
The final problem.
很快就要开始了 夏洛克 坠落(又意瀑布)
It's going to start very soon, Sherlock...the fall.
别害怕 坠落就像飞翔
But don't be scared, falling is just like flying,
就多了一个永恒的终点
except there's a more permanent destination.
从来不喜欢打哑谜
Never liked riddles.
学着喜欢吧
Learn to.
因为我欠你一次坠落 夏洛克
Because I owe you a fall, Sherlock.
我 欠 你
I...owe...you.
不好意思 我找麦克罗夫特•福尔摩斯
Er, excuse me, I'm looking for Mycroft Holmes?
有人知道他去哪了吗?
Would you happen to know if he's around at all?
听不到我说话吗?
Can you not hear me?
好吧 好吧 谁帮个忙?
Yes, all right. Anyone?
谁知道...
Anyone at all know...
麦克罗夫特•福尔摩斯在哪?
where Mycroft Holmes is,
我被约来这里见他
I've been asked to meet him here?
没反应 我是隐身的吗 能看到我吗?
No takers, right. Am I invisible, can you actually see me?
啊 多谢 先生们
Ah, thanks, gents.
我被约来见他 怎么回事?
I've been asked to meet Mycroft Holmes. What the hell?!
传统 约翰 传统定义了我们
Tradition, John, our traditions define us.
一声不吭也是传统啰?
So total silence is traditional,is it?
你甚至不能说帮忙递个糖?
You can't even say pass the sugar?
四分之三的外交人员
Three-quarters of the diplomatic service
和议会一半前座议员 由同一个推车送茶
and half the government front bench all sharing one tea trolley,
一声不吭再好不过了 相信我
it's for the best, believe me.
我们可不想再来一个... 72年
We don't want a repeat of...72.

但这里可以说话
But we can talk in here.
你读这个?
You read this stuff?
正好瞟到了           嗯
Caught my eye.        Mm-hm.
星期六 他们说要爆猛料
Saturday, they're doing a big expose.
我想知道她哪来的消息
I'd love to know where she got her information.
姓布鲁克的 有印象?
Someone called Brook. Recognise the name?
可能是校友?
School friend, maybe?
夏洛克的?
Of Sherlock's?
但我找你来不是为这个
But that's not why I asked you here.
这是谁?           不认识?
Who's that?        Don't know?
不认识 以前没见过?
No. Never seen his face before?
他搬到贝克街了 你们往南两个门
Um... He's taken a flat in Baker Street, two doors down from you.
我想过约邻居们喝几杯
Hm, I was thinking of doing a drinks thing for the neighbours.
你不见得会乐意的
I'm not sure you'll want to.
苏莱曼尼 阿尔巴尼亚暗杀小组的 特训杀手
Sulejmani, Albanian hit squad, expertly trained killer,
住的离你们大门不到英尺
living less than  feet from your front door.
好位置 到地铁银禧线很方便
Well, it's a great location. Jubilee line's handy.
约翰          这和我有什么关系?
John...        What's it got to do with me?
季亚琴科 柳德米拉
Dyachenko. Ludmila.
好像还挺面熟呢
Actually, I think I have seen her.
俄罗斯杀手 她住你们对面的公寓
Russian killer.She's taken the flat opposite.
好吧
OK.

我好像看出规律了
I'm sensing a pattern here.
实际上 四个国际顶尖杀手
In fact, four top international assassins relocate
都聚集到2B大门口来了
to within spitting distance of 2b.
有什么消息要分享吗?
Anything you'd care to share with me?
我要搬家了?
I'm moving?
他们共同的老板不难猜吧?
It's not hard to guess the common denominator, is it?
你认为是莫里亚蒂?
You think this is Moriarty?
他向夏洛克发誓说要回来
He promised Sherlock he'd come back.
若是莫里亚蒂 我们早就死了
If this was Moriarty, we'd be dead already.
若不是莫里亚蒂 那是谁?
If not Moriarty, then who?
你这么关心夏洛克 何不直接找他谈
Why don't you talk to Sherlock, if you're so concerned about him?
老天啊 不用说了
Oh, God, don't tell me.
我们之间有太多往事 约翰
Too much history between us, John.
当年的输赢和怨恨
Old scores, resentments.
你偷过他的蓝精灵? 弄坏过他的兵人?
Nicked all his Smurfs? Broke his Action Man?
再见吧
Finished.
我们都知道后果 约翰
We both know what's coming, John.
莫里亚蒂走火入魔了
Moriarty is obsessed,
发誓要毁掉他唯一的死敌
he's sworn to destroy his only rival.
你让我守护好你弟弟
So you want me to watch out for your brother
因为他不肯接受你的帮助?
because he won't accept your help?
如果不太麻烦的话?
If it's not too much trouble?
借过      抱歉
Excuse me.        Sorry.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 56楼  发表于: 2017-09-02 0
夏洛克 奇怪... 这是干什么?
Sherlock, something weird...
绑架案              鲁弗斯•布鲁赫
What's going on?      Kidnapping. Rufus Bruhl.
驻美大使      
The ambassador to the US.      
他不是在华盛顿吗?
He's in Washington, isn't he?
不是他 是他的孩子
Not him, his children.
7岁的麦克斯 9岁的克劳黛
Max and Claudette, age seven and nine.
在萨里郡的上流寄宿学校圣阿尔代
They're at St Aldates. Posh boarding place in Surrey.
学校放假 寄宿生都回家了
School broke up, the boarders went home.
就他俩和其他几个孩子留下
A few kids remained, including those two.
两个孩子丢了
The kids have vanished.
大使点名请你
The ambassador's asked for you personally.
莱辛巴赫的英雄
The Reichenbach hero.
跟名侦探共事 真是与有荣焉
Isn't it great to be working with a celebrity?
不会耽误你太久的
We shouldn't need to keep you for much longer.
谢啦
Thank you.
没事
It's all right.
这是女舍长麦肯锡小姐 温和点
Miss Mackenzie, House Mistress. Go easy.
麦肯锡小姐 你负责学生们的福利
Miss Mackenzie, you're in charge of pupil welfare,
昨晚却让这里门户大开
yet you left this place wide open last night.
你是笨 是喝醉了 还是同谋?
What are you, an idiot, a drunk or a criminal?!
快告诉我
Quickly, tell me!
所有门窗都栓好了
All the doors and windows were properly bolted.
昨晚没人进他们房间 连我都没进
No-one, not even me, went into their room last night.

你得相信我
You have to believe me!
我信 我就想让你说快点
I do, I just wanted you to speak quickly.
让麦肯锡小姐呼吸纸袋 冷静一下
Miss Mackenzie will need to breath into a bag now.
一学期6千镑 连个安全都保障不了
Six grand a term, you'd expect them to keep the kids safe for you.
你说其他孩子都回家过节了
You said the other kids had all left on their holidays.
这层楼就住着他们两个
They were the only two sleeping on this floor.
完全没有强行闯入迹象
There's absolutely no sign of a break-in.
入侵者当时一定潜伏在哪里
The intruder must have been hidden inside some place.
带我看男孩的卧室
Show me where the brother slept.
男孩每晚都睡在这里
The boy sleeps there every night.
盯着唯一的光源 走廊的灯光
Gazing at the only light source outside in the corridor.
他能认出每个形状 每个轮廓
He'd recognise every shape, every outline,
门前每个人的剪影
the silhouette of everyone who came to the door.
所以呢?
OK, so?
所以如果生人靠近门口
So if someone approaches the door who he doesn't recognise,
有入侵者 也许他都能看见武器轮廓
an intruder, maybe he can even see the outline of a weapon.
他会干什么?
What would he do?
入侵者进门前那宝贵的几秒
In the precious few seconds before they came into the room,
他没哭嚎 干什么去了呢?
how would he use them if not to cry out?
这个小男孩 唯独这个男孩
This little boy, this particular little boy,
读了这么多间谍故事 他会干什么?
who reads all of those spy books, what would he do?
留记号?
He'd leave a sign?
叫安德森来
Get Anderson!
亚麻籽油
Linseed oil.
没啥用 追踪不到绑匪
Not much use, it doesn't lead us to the kidnapper.
精彩呀 安德森           真的?
Brilliant,Anderson.        Really?
对 简直是白痴的完美写照
Yes, brilliant impression of an idiot.
地板
Floor.
他...给我们留了踪迹
He...made a trail for us.
他们逼男孩走在前面
The boy was made to walk ahead of them.
还踮着脚?             说明他紧张
On what, tiptoe?        Indicates anxiety.
熗指着他的头
Gun held to his head.
女孩在他身边 被侧拖着走
The girl was pulled beside him, dragged sideways.
他左胳膊环着她的脖子
He had his left arm cradled about her neck.
就这些 从这里就不知道哪去了
That's the end of it, we don't know where they went from here.
对我们毫无用处
Tells us nothing after all.
说得对 安德森 毫无用处
You're right, Anderson, nothing.
除了他的鞋码 身高 步态 步速
Except his shoe size, his height, his gait, his walking pace.
开心了?            有点
Having fun?        Starting to.
最好别笑出来 小孩被绑架啊
Maybe don't do the smiling. Kidnapped children?
他怎么通过监控镜头的? 门都锁着呢
How could he get past the CCTV? If all the doors were locked.
他趁没锁的时候进来的
He walked in when they weren't locked.
可是陌生人不能随便进学校啊
But a stranger can't just walk into a school like that.

任何人都能进任何地方 只要找好时机
Anyone can walk in anywhere if they pick the right moment.
昨天是学期末
Yesterday, end of term,
到处都是家长 司机 员工
parents milling around, chauffeurs, staff.
混进一个陌生人有什么难?
What's one more stranger among that lot?
他耐心等着他们
He was waiting for them.
只需找个地方潜伏下来
All he had to do was find a place to hide.
茉莉
Molly!
你好 我正要出去             去不成了
Hello, I'm just going out.        No, you're not.
我约了人吃午饭
I've got a lunch date.
取消掉 跟我吃吧                  什么?
Cancel it, have lunch with me.        What?
我需要你帮助
I need your help.
我们在追踪你一个前男友
One of your old boyfriends, we're tracking him down.
他又做坏事了           莫里亚蒂?
He's been naughty.        Moriarty?
当然是莫里亚蒂
Of course it's Moriarty!
吉姆不是我男朋友 约会三次我就跟他分了
Jim wasn't my boyfriend, we went out three times. I ended it.
然后他就偷了王冠御宝
Then he stole the Crown Jewels,
闯进了英格兰银行 还搞了次越狱
broke into the Bank of England and organised a prison break.
为公序良俗起见
For the sake of law and order,
建议你别再谈恋爱了 茉莉
I suggest you avoid all future attempts at a relationship, Molly.
油 约翰 绑架者脚印里的亚麻籽油
Oil, John. The oil in the kidnapper's footprint.
会带我们找到莫里亚蒂
It'll lead us to Moriarty.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 57楼  发表于: 2017-09-02 0
他鞋上所有化学残留都被保留了
All the chemical traces on his shoe have been preserved.
他的鞋底就像一本护照
The sole of the shoe is like a passport.
走运的话 我们能看出他全部行踪
If we're lucky, we'll see everything he's been up to.
我需要分析结果
I need that analysis.
碱性
Alkaline.
谢谢 约翰
Thank you, John.
是茉莉        好
Molly.        Yes.
我欠你
I...O...U.
甘油分子
Glycerol molecule.
到底是什么?
What are you?
"我欠你"什么意思?
What did you mean, IOU?
你说"我欠你"
You said IOU.
边工作边嘀咕
You were muttering it while you were working.
没什么 自言自语
Nothing, mental note.
你有点像我爸爸 他去世了 不 抱歉
You're a bit like my dad. He's dead. No, sorry.
茉莉 请别费心找话说了
Molly, please don't feel the need to make conversation,
你真的不擅长
it's really not your area.
他临死前 一直欢乐又亲切
When he was dying, he was always cheerful, he was lovely,
除了他以为没人看见的时候
except when he thought no-one could see.
我见过一次 他满脸哀伤            茉莉
I saw him once, he looked sad.        Molly.
你也面露哀伤 在你以为他看不见的时候
You look sad, when you think he can't see you.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?

别随口承认 因为我明白
And don't just say you are, because I know what that means,
背着别人流露哀伤的含义
looking sad when you think no-one can see you.
没背着你             我不算数
You can see me.        I don't count.
我是说 如果我能帮上什么忙
What I'm trying to say is, that if there's anything I can do,
你需要什么 找我做什么都可以
anything you need, anything at all, you can have me.
不 我是说 你需要什么我都会帮忙
No, I just mean, I mean, if there's anything you need, it's fine.
可我会需要你什么呢?
But what can I need from you?
没什么 我不知道
Nothing. I don't know.
其实你可以说个谢谢就好
You could probably say thank you, actually.
谢谢?
Thank you?
我去弄点薯片 你要什么吗?
I'm just going to go and get some crisps. Do you want anything?
没事 我知道你不要
It's OK, I know you don't.
其实我想要点...
Well, actually, maybe I'll...
我知道你不要
I know you don't.
夏洛克?          嗯?
Sherlock?        Hmm?
她箱子里这个信封 不止一个
This envelope that was in her trunk, there's another one.
什么?
What?
今天扔在我们门口的 对 你看
On our doorstep. Found it today. Yes, and look at that.
你看 印鉴一模一样
Look at that, exactly the same seal.
面包屑      嗯 我一回来就看见了
Breadcrumbs. Uh-huh. It was there when I got back.
面包屑做的小线索
A little trace of breadcrumbs.
硬壳精装童话故事
Hardback copy of Fairy Tales.
两个孩子被狠心的父亲带进丛林
Two children led into the forest by a wicked father,
一路洒下面包屑
follow a little trail of breadcrumbs.
汉泽尔与格莱特的故事
That's Hansel and Gretel.
什么样的绑匪会留线索?
What sort of kidnapper leaves clues?
喜欢炫耀 把这当成游戏的
The sort that likes to boast, that thinks it's a game.
他坐在我们公寓里 一字一句对我说
He sat in our flat and he said these exact words to me...
"每个童话都需要一个经典大反派"
"All fairy tales need a good old-fashioned villain."
第五种成分 来自故事里巫婆的糖果屋
The fifth substance, it's part of the tale. The witch's house.
什么?
What?
甘油分子
The glycerol molecule.
聚甘油蓖麻醇酯      什么?
PGPR!              What's that?
做巧克力用的
It's used in making chocolate.
一小时前收到的传真
This fax arrived an hour ago.
有什么线索?
What have you got for us?
在城里找一个
We need to find a place in the city
同时有这5种东西的地方
where all five of these things intersect.
白垩粉 沥青 砖粉 植被
Chalk, asphalt, brick dust, vegetation.
什么 巧克力?
What - chocolate?!
我们要找的是废弃的糖果厂
I think we're looking for a disused sweet factory.
还得缩小范围
We need to narrow that down.
有沥青的糖果厂?
A sweet factory with asphalt?
不 太宽泛了 得精确点
No, too general. Something more specific.
白垩粉 白垩土 在地质学上已经够精确了
Chalk, chalky clay. That's a far thinner band of geology.
砖粉?
Brick dust?
建筑工地 50年代的砖
Building site. Bricks from the 50s.
伦敦有几千处建筑工地
There's thousands of building sites in London.
我派人去找了                  我也派了
I've got people out looking.        So have I!
流浪汉消息网 比警察快得多
Homeless network, faster than the police,
也比警察好贿赂得多
far more relaxed about taking bribes.
约翰
John.
彭土杜鹃 对上了
Rhododendron ponticum. Matches.
阿德斯顿          什么?
Addlestone.        What?
河与公园之间连绵一英里的废弃工厂
A mile of disused factories between the river and the park,
全都符合
matches everything.
好 出发 出发
Right, come on. Come on!
好 你去那边
OK, you look over there.
仔细搜索
Look everywhere.
分散开 请分散开
OK, spread out, please, spread out.
安静 安静
(Quietly, quietly!)
这个刚才还点着 他们还在这里 糖纸?
This was alight moments ago. They're still here! Sweet wrappers?
他给你们吃了什么? 汉泽尔与格莱特
What's he been feeding you? Hansel and Gretel.
水银           什么?
Mercury.        What?
纸上涂了水银 致命毒物
The papers, they're painted with mercury, lethal.
他们吃的越多...
The more they ate...
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 58楼  发表于: 2017-09-02 0
会死的
It was killing them.
可单凭这个不足以杀死他们
But it's not enough to kill them on its own.
剂量够大的话 早晚会杀死他们
Taken in large enough quantities, eventually it would kill them.
并不需要他在场亲手执行
He didn't need to be there for the execution.
遥控谋杀 他可以在千里之外
Murder by remote control, he could be 1,000 miles away.
他们越饿 吃的越多
The hungrier they got, the more they ate,
死的就越快 干净利落
the faster they died. Neat.
夏洛克          这边
Sherlock.        Over here!
我来抱他 别怕
I've got him, don't worry.
好吧 专业人士问完了
Right then, the professionals are finished.
业余的想进去可以进去了
If the amateurs want to go in and have their turn.
记住 她受了惊 她才7岁
Now remember, she's in shock and she's just seven years old,
所以请尽量...
so, anything you can do to...
别暴露本性?           嗯 可能会好点
Not be myself?         Yeah, might be helpful.
克劳黛 我...
Claudette, I...
不 不 我知道你受了委屈...
No, no, I know it's been hard for you.
克劳黛 听我说...
Claudette, listen to me.
出去 快出去
Out. Get out!
怎么会呢             那孩子精神受创
Makes no sense.        Kid's traumatised.
夏洛克让她想起了绑匪
Something about Sherlock reminds her of the kidnapper.
她说什么?
What's she said?
一个字都没说
Hasn't uttered another syllable.
男孩呢?            不 他还没醒
And the boy?        No, he's unconscious.
他还在重症加护中
He's still in intensive care.
别瞎想了
Don't let it get to you,
我每次看你走进房间也想尖叫来着
I always feel like screaming when you walk into a room.
实际上 大多数人都是
In fact, so do most people.
来吧
Come on.
你真厉害 凭一个脚印就找到了孩子
Brilliant work you did finding those kids from just a footprint,
太神奇了
it's really amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
难以置信
Unbelievable.

Ah.
你没事吧?       在思考
You OK?        Thinking.
这是我的车 你打下一辆
This is my cab, you get the next one.
为什么?      免得你说话
Why?        You might talk.
是巧克力吗? 我们在找废弃的糖果厂
'Is this chocolate?' 'We're looking for a disused sweet factory.'
出去
'Get out!'
有问题吗?
Problem?
豪华晚礼服套装
..this stunning evening wear set from us
伦敦出租车购物频道有售
at London Taxi Shopping.
麻烦你关掉它
Can you turn this off, please? '
内含一件漂亮的...
The set comprises of a beautiful...'
能关掉它吗?
Can you turn this off?!

附四件闪亮钻石手镯
'Accompanied by four spangly diamond bracelets...'
你好
Hello.
准备好听故事了吗?
Are you ready for the story?
今天我们讲吹牛皮骑士的故事
This is the story of Sir Boast-a-lot.
一个脚印 他就凭这个
A footprint, it's all he had.
一个脚印
A footprint.
嗯 你知道他就这样
Yeah, well, you know what he's like.
贝克街的"犯罪现场调查"
CSI Baker Street.
我们的人可做不到
Well, our boys couldn't have done it.
所以才需要他嘛 他比较厉害
Well, that's why we need him, he's better.
这倒也是个解释
That's one explanation.
还有什么解释?
And what's the other?
吹牛皮骑士是最机智
Sir Boast-a-lot was the bravest
最勇敢的圆桌骑士
and cleverest knight at the round table.
可是没多久 别的骑士就听腻了他的故事
But soon the other knights began to grow tired of his stories
讲他多勇敢呀 屠了多少条龙呀
about how brave he was and how many dragons he'd slain.
于是他们就想
And soon they began to wonder,
吹牛皮骑士的故事是真的吗?
"Are Sir Boast-a-lot's stories even true?"
只有他能找到那个证据
Only he could have found that evidence.
哦 不
Oh, no.
那女孩一见他 吓得喉咙都喊破了
The girl screams her head off when she sees him
她可没见过他呀
a man she has never seen before,
除非她见过他      
unless she had seen him before.        
你想说什么?
What's your point?
你心里明白 只是不愿去想
You know what it is, you just don't want to think about it.
于是 骑士们一起对亚瑟王说
So, all of the knights went to King Arthur and said,
"我不相信吹牛皮骑士故事"
"I don't believe Sir Boast-a-lot's stories.
"他是个大骗子
"He's just a big old liar
编故事给自己脸上贴金"
who makes things up to make himself look good."
你不是真想说他也有嫌疑吧
You're not seriously suggesting he's involved, are you?
得考虑这种可能性
We have to entertain the possibility.
于是 连国王也怀疑了
And then, even the King began to wonder.
可是吹牛皮骑士的麻烦可不止这些呢
But that wasn't the end of Sir Boast-a-lot's problem.

No.
这还不是终极难题
That wasn't the final problem.
讲完了
The end.
停车
Stop the cab.
停车
Stop the cab!
那是什么?
What was that?!
那是什么?
What was that?
不要钱
No charge.
小心
Watch out!
谢谢你
Thank you.
夏洛克
Sherlock!
是他 是那个人
That is him. It's him.
苏莱曼尼什么的 麦克罗夫特给我看过档案
Sulejmani or something,Mycroft showed me his file.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 59楼  发表于: 2017-09-02 0
著名阿尔巴尼亚匪徒
He's a big Albanian gangster,
住我们家往南两户
lives two doors down from us.
他因为跟我握手就死了               什么?
He died because I shook his hand.        What?
他救了我的命 却不能碰我 为什么?
He saved my life, but he couldn't touch me. Why?
四个杀手就住我们门口
Four assassins living right on our doorstep.
他们不是来杀我的
They haven't come here to kill me.
是来保我的命的
They have to keep me alive.
我有个什么东西 他们全都想要
I've got something that all of them want.
可只要其中一个靠近我
But if one of them approaches me...
其他人就杀了他 免得被抢先
The others kill them before they can get it.
所有注意力都集于我一身
All of the attention is focused on me.
此时此刻 监视网就在朝我们收紧
There's a surveillance web closing in on us right now.
那你究竟有什么重要东西?
So what have you got that's so important?
我得问问打扫的事
I need to ask about the dusting.
上周的准确细节 到底扫走了什么?
Precise details, in the last week, what's been cleaned?
星期二我洗了你的地毡
Tuesday, I did your lino.
不 这个房间 这里就能找到
No, this room, this is where we'll find it.
检查灰尘边缘
Any break in the dust line.
灰尘是唯一不能还原的 最有说服力
You can put back anything but dust. Dust is eloquent.
他在找什么?
(What's he on about?)
摄像头 我们被监视了
Cameras, we're being watched.
什么? 这里有摄像头?
What?! Cameras? Here?

我穿着睡衣呢
I'm in my nightie!
不行 探长        什么?
No, Inspector.      Why?
告诉你不行       我还没问你呢
The answer's no.    You've not heard the question!
你想带我去警局 省得你问了
You want to take me to the station. Saving you the trouble of asking.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
那声尖叫?          对
The scream?        Yeah.
是谁 多诺万? 我打赌是多诺万
Who was it? Donovan? I bet it was Donovan.
"我是不是要为绑架负责?"
"Am I somehow responsible for the kidnapping?"
哈哈 莫里亚蒂真聪明
Ha ha, Moriarty is smart.
他给她头脑里埋了那个疑问 盘桓不去
He planted that doubt in her head. That little nagging sensation.
要有超强的意志才能抵抗
You're going to have to be strong to resist.
因为想法是杀不死的 对吧?
You can't kill an idea, can you?
只要它在这里... 扎了根
Not once it's made a home...there.
你来吗?
Will you come?
一张照片 就是他的下一步棋
One photograph, that's his next move.
莫里亚蒂设的局
Moriarty's game.
首先是尖叫
First the scream,
然后一张我被传讯的照片
then a photograph of me being taken in for questioning.
他想一寸寸地摧毁我
He wants to destroy me inch by inch.
这是一局游戏 雷斯垂德 恕我不奉陪
It is a game, Lestrade, and not one I'm willing to play.
替我向多诺万警官问好
Give my regards to Sergeant Donovan.
他们在做决定            决定?
They'll be deciding.        Deciding?
要不要开逮捕证过来抓我
Whether to come back with a warrant and arrest me.
你这么觉得?      标准程序
You think?        Standard procedure.
你应该跟他走 别人会以为...
You should have gone with him. People'll think...
我不在乎别人怎么想
I don't care what people think.
你在乎别人以为你蠢或者出错
You'd care if they thought you were stupid or wrong.
不 那是他们蠢 他们出错
No, that would just make them stupid or wrong.
夏洛克 我不要世人以为你是...
Sherlock, I don't want the world believing you're...
我是什么?
That I am what?
一个骗子
A fraud.
你担心他们是对的                什么?
You're worried they're right.         What?
你怕他们猜对了我                不
That they're right about me.          No.
这才是你心烦的原因
That's why you're upset.
你不敢想他们说对的可能性
You can't entertain the possibility they may be right.
你怕你也被骗进去                    我没有
You're afraid you've been taken in.        I'm not.
莫里亚蒂也在玩弄你的头脑
Moriarty is playing with your mind, too.
你还不明白吗?
Can't you SEE what's going on?!
不 我知道你是真的
No, I know you for real.
百分百真实?
100 percent?
没人能随时随地装得那么烦人吧
Well, nobody could fake being such an annoying dick all the time.
夏洛克•福尔摩斯?      对 长官
Sherlock Holmes?        Yes, sir.
新闻里那个家伙?
That bloke that's been in the press?
我以为他是个私家侦探
I thought he was some sort of private eye.
他确实是
He is.

你们想说 我们一直在咨询他?
We've been consulting with him, that's what you're telling me?
我们没真正用他办过案子吧
Not used him on any proper cases though, have we?
呃 有一二件
Well, one or two.
或者一二十件
Or 20 or 30.
什么?
What?!
不是我一个高级警官这样 葛莱森...
I'm not the only senior officer who did this. Gregson...
闭嘴
Shut up!
让一个业余侦探
An amateur detective
随意查看所有机密信息
given access to all sorts of classified information.
现在他还成了嫌犯
And now he's a suspect in a case.
恕我直言...
With all due respect...
你这个白痴 雷斯垂德
You're a bloody idiot, Lestrade!
现在马上把他抓来
Now go and fetch him in, right now.
快去
Do it!
自豪了吧?
Proud of yourselves?
如果这不是唯一一次呢?
Well, what if it's not just this case?
如果他每次都这样耍我们呢?
What if he's done this to us every single time?
警察里还算有自己人 是雷斯垂德
So, still got some friends on the force. It's Lestrade.
说他们马上过来
Says they're all coming over here now.
排着队等着铐你
Queuing up to slap on the handcuffs.
每个因为你出过洋相的警官
Every officer you've ever made feel like a tit,
那人数可真不少
which is a lot of people.
哟喝
Yoo-hoo.
发帖 回复