你是个医生 我也有不爽的时候
You were a doctor! I had bad days!
打算穿什么?
What are you going to wear?
我的战袍 哦 算这小子走运
My battle dress. Oh, lucky boy.
喂?
Hello?
真不好意思打扰 呃 我被人袭击了
Oh, very sorry to disturb you, um, I've just been attacked, um,
呃 他们好像... 拿了我的钱包
um, and I think they, they took my wallet
还有... 手机也拿走了
and, um, and my phone.
呃 能请你帮个忙吗?
Um, please could you help me?
帮你打电话报警可以吗?
I can phone the police, if you want?
多谢了 可以吗?
Thank you. Could you, please?
不介意我在这里等他们来吧?
Would you mind if I just waited here, just until they come?
谢谢 真是多亏你了
Thank you, thank you so much.
谢谢 哦
Thank you. Oh.
我目击了全过程
I saw it all happen.
没事 我是医生 你有急救包吗?
It's OK, I'm a doctor. Have you got a first aid kit?
在厨房里 请进
In the kitchen. Please.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你好 听说你受伤了 好遗憾
Hello, sorry to hear you've been hurt.
凯特似乎没问你名字?
I don't think Kate caught your name?
抱歉 我叫...
I'm so sorry, I'm...
假名字总是一受惊就忘光了
It's always hard to remember an alias when you've had a fright.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
没关系的
Well, there now.
我们都剥去伪装了...
We're both defrocked...
夏洛克•福尔摩斯先生
..Mr Sherlock Holmes.
艾德勒小姐 对吧 看看这颧骨
Miss Adler, I presume. Look at those cheekbones.
扇上去都会划破我的手呢
I could cut myself slapping that face.
要我试试看吗?
Would you like me to try?
嗯 这些应该够了
Right, this should do it.
我错过什么了吧?
I've missed something, haven't I?
请落座吧 想用点茶的话 我可以叫女仆
Please, sit down. Or if you'd like some tea, I can call the maid.
我在王宫用过茶了
I had some at the Palace.
我知道 显然
I know. Clearly.
我也在王宫用过茶了 如果有人想知道的话
I had a tea too, at the Palace. If anyone's interested.
(衬衫两天没换)
(电动剃须刀)
(今晚有约会)
(没给姐姐打电话)
(新牙刷)
(晚上和斯坦佛出去玩了)
你知道化装术的最大弱点在哪吗
Do you know the big problem with a disguise,
福尔摩斯先生?
Mr Holmes?
不管多么努力 都只能描绘出一幅自画像
However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.
你觉得我是个脸上流血的牧师?
You think I'm a vicar with a bleeding face?
不 我觉得你深受创伤 妄自尊大
No, I think you're damaged, delusional
崇尚某种强力 对你来说 那就是你自己
and believe in a higher power. In your case, it's yourself.
还有个人爱着你
Hmm, and somebody loves you.
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 20:10重新编辑 ]