【转】神探夏洛克第2季中英剧本【完结】_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:1841 回复:65

[Movie] 【转】神探夏洛克第2季中英剧本【完结】

刷新数据 楼层直达
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 20楼  发表于: 2017-08-22 0
约翰?        嗯? 你好?
John?        Yeah? Hello?
你好         今晚新年夜有约么?
Hello.        So, any plans for new year tonight?
呃...还没完全决定
Um, er... nothing fixed.
没有不能狠下心放鸽子的人
Nothing I couldn't heartlessly abandon.
你有建议?               有一条
You have any ideas?        One.

麦克罗夫特其实可以打电话叫我的
You know, Mycroft could just phone me,
要是他没这种无聊的控制欲的话
if he didn't have this bloody stupid power complex.
就不能去咖啡馆聊么?
Couldn't we just go to a cafe?
夏洛克又没一天到晚跟着我
Sherlock doesn't follow me everywhere.
从这进去
Through there.
他马上就到
He's on his way.
你说的没错 他以为是麦克罗夫特
You were right, he thinks it's Mycroft.
他在写断肠曲
He's writing sad music.
食不下咽 几乎不开口说话
Doesn't eat, barely talks,
除了挑电视的逻辑错误
only to correct the television.
我想说他心碎了 但话说回来 他是夏洛克
I'd say he was heart-broken, but, er, well he's
Sherlock.
没事时他也一直这样的
He does all that anyway.
你好啊 华生医生
Hello, Dr Watson.
告诉他你还活着
Tell him you're alive.
他会追查我到天涯海角的
He'd come after me.
你要是不告诉他 我也会这么做的
I'll come after you if you don't.
我相信你
Hmm, I believe you.
你不是都躺在停尸房了吗
You were dead on a slab.
肯定是你啊
It was definitely you.
要想DNA测试准确 除非你保留正确的样本
DNA tests are only as good as the records you keep.
你肯定认识管档案的人
And I bet you know the record keeper.
我知道他的喜好
I know what he likes.
而我需要在世上消失
And I needed to disappear.

那为什么要让我来见你? 我可不情愿呢
Then how come I can see you and I don't even want to?
听着 我犯了个错误
Look, I made a mistake,
我寄了个东西给夏洛克保管 现在我想要回来
I sent something to Sherlock for safekeeping, now I need it back.
需要你的帮助          不干
I need your help.         No.
为他的人身安全着想
It's for his own safety.
那这么办 告诉他你还活着
So is this. Tell him you're alive.
我不能           那好 我来告诉他
I can't.            Fine, I'll tell him
而且我还是不会帮你
and I still won't help you.
我要说什么好呢?
What do I say?
你平时都说什么了呢
What do you normally say?!
你经常给他发短信呀
You've texted him a lot!
就日常问候啊
Just the usual stuff.
这事儿没什么日常可言
There is no usual in this case.
"早上好 我喜欢你戴帽子的滑稽样"
"Good morning. I like your funny hat.
"心情不好 一起吃晚饭吧"
"I'm sad tonight, let's have dinner.
"你在'罪案侦查'上真性感"
"Hmm, you look sexy on Crimewatch,
"一起吃晚餐吧"
let's have dinner.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 21楼  发表于: 2017-08-23 0
"我一点也不饿"
"I'm not hungry.
"一起吃晚餐吧"
"Let's have dinner".
你跟夏洛克•福尔摩斯调情?
You flirted with Sherlock Holmes?
是我跟他调情 他从不回复
At him. He never replies.
不 夏洛克每条消息必回
No, Sherlock always replies to everything.
他是语不惊人死不休先生
He's Mr Punchline.
他甚至愿意活过上帝
He will outlive God
就为了说最后一句话
trying to have the last word.
意思是我很特别了?
Does that make me special?
我不知道 也许吧          你吃醋了?
I don't know, maybe.        Are you jealous?
我们不是一对儿           你们当然是
We're not a couple.          Yes, you are.
好吧这样 "我没死"
There, "I'm not dead.
"一起吃晚餐吧"
"Let's have dinner".
天晓得夏洛克•福尔摩斯怎样? 但有句说句
Who the hell knows about Sherlock Holmes? But for the record,
如果还有人想知道 我真的不是同性恋
If anyone out there still cares, I'm not actually gay.
可我是
Well, I am.
看看我们俩吧
Look at us both.
最好别追上去了 你说呢?
I don't think so, do you?
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop it!
夏洛克
Sherlock!
哦 夏洛克...
Oh, Sherlock, Sherlock...
别哭了 赫德森太太
Don't snivel, Mrs Hudson,
子弹真要出膛 眼泪也挡不住啊
it'll do nothing to impede the flight of a bullet.
不然世界可真是个温柔乡啊
What a tender world that would be.
求你了 夏洛克...
Oh, please, Sherlock...
福尔摩斯先生 你手上有我们想要的东西
I believe that you have something that we want, Mr Holmes.
那为什么不来问我要呢?
Then why don't you ask for it?
我一直在问这个人 但看来她全不知情
Oh, I've been asking this one, she doesn't seem to know anything.

但你明白我要什么吧 福尔摩斯先生
But you know what I'm asking for, don't you, Mr Holmes?
颈动脉 头骨 眼睛
Carotid Artery, Skull, Eyes
动脉 肺 肋骨
Artery, Lungs, Ribs
我很明白
I believe I do.
求你了 救我
Please, help.
先让你手下走人
First get rid of your boys.
为什么?      我讨厌对方人数占优
Why?        I dislike being outnumbered,
那样房间里笨蛋就太多了
it makes for too much stupid in the room.
你们俩 到车旁边去等着
You two, go to the car.
进到车里 开走
Then get into the car and drive away.
别指望能骗得过我 你们知道我是谁 没用的
Don't try to trick me, you know who I am, it doesn't work.
下一步 可以不要拿熗指着我了
Next, you can stop pointing that gun at me.
然后你就可以反用熗指着我了?
So you can point a gun at me?
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
介意我搜身吗?        请一定仔细搜
Mind if I check?        Oh, I insist.
白痴
Moron.
谢谢你               你没事了 没事了
Oh, thank you.        You're all right now, you're all right.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 22楼  发表于: 2017-08-23 0
犯罪进行中 欢迎打扰
Crime in progress, PLEASE DISTURB
出什么事了?
what's going on?
天哪 发生什么了?
Jeez, what the hell is happening?
赫德森太太被美国人袭击了
Mrs Hudson has been attacked by an American,
我在恢复宇宙的平衡
I am restoring balance to the universe.

赫德森太太 天哪 你还好吧
Mrs Hudson, my God, are you all right?
天哪 他们怎么你了?
Jesus, what have they done to you?
哦 我真傻
Oh, I'm just being so silly.
扶她下楼 好好照顾她
Take her downstairs and look after her.
没事 我来看看
It's all right, I'll have a look at that.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine, I'm fine.
你还告不告诉我 到底怎么回事?
Are you going to tell me what's going on?
以后再说 现在先请离开
I expect so, now go.
雷斯垂德?
Lestrade?
有歹徒闯进了我贝克街的公寓
We've had a break-in at Baker Street.
派你手下最不烦人的警官来 再派辆救护车
Send your least irritating officers and an ambulance.
哦不不 我们都没事
Oh, no, no, no, we're fine.
不 是那个歹徒 他伤得挺严重的
No, it's the burglar, he's got himself rather badly injured.
肋骨骨折 头骨碎裂 极可能有肺穿孔
Oh, a few broken ribs, fractured skull, suspected punctured lung...
他跌出窗口了
He fell out of a window.
噢 好疼
Oh, it stings.
刚好砸在我垃圾桶上
Oh, that was right on my bins.
他到底从窗户里掉出来多少次?
And exactly how many times did he fall out the window?
当时场面太乱 探长
It's all a bit of a blur, Detective Inspector.
我数不清了
I lost count.
今晚她得睡在楼上 我们套房里
She'll have to sleep upstairs in our flat tonight,
我们得照看她
we need to look after her.

不 她没事            她有事 你看她
No... She's fine.        No, she's not, look at her.
她得离开贝克街一段时间
She's got to take some time away from Baker Street.
可以和她的姐妹呆在一起 这是医嘱
She can stay with her sister, doctor's orders.
别说笑了
Don't be absurd.      
她受惊了 看在上帝的份上
She's in shock, for God's sake,
都怪那该死的拍照手机 到底它在哪儿?
and all over some stupid camera-phone. where is it anyway?
我所知道的最安全的地方
Safest place I know.
你放在你第二好的浴袍口袋里了
You left it in the pocket of your second best dressing gown
傻瓜
you clot!
我偷运出来了
I managed to sneak it out他们还以为我在嚎啕大哭呢
when they thought I was having a cry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你羞愧吗 约翰华生              我羞愧?
Shame on you, John Watson.       Shame on me?让哈德森太太离开贝克街?
Mrs Hudson leave Baker Street?
英格兰会崩溃的
England would fall.
它现在在哪儿?
Where is it now?
没人会找的地方
Where no-one will look.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 23楼  发表于: 2017-08-23 0
无论手机里有什么 绝不止是图片那么简单
Whatever's on that phone is more than just pictures.
是的
Yes, it is.
所以她还活着
So, she's alive then.
你对此有什么感受?
How are we feeling about that?
新年快乐 约翰
Happy New Year, John.
你觉得你还会见到她吗?
Do you think you'll be seeing her again?
("友谊地久天长")
(新年快乐 夏•福)
这是个手机吗?            是个拍照手机
Is that a phone?            It's a camera-phone.
你在用X光扫描它?        是的
And you're x-raying it?      Yes, I am.
是谁的手机?              一个女人的
Whose phone is it?          A woman's.
你的女朋友?
Your girlfriend?
你觉得她是我女友, 因为我用X光扫她的东西?
She's my girlfriend,
because I'm x-raying her possessions?
嗯 我们都会做傻事
Well, we all do silly things!      
对...
Yes...
他们会的 对吧?
..they do, don't they?
非常傻的事
Very silly.
她把这个寄到了我的地址
She sent this to my address.
她爱玩游戏                 是吗?
She loves to play games.       She does?
嘿 夏洛克
Hey, Sherlock...
我们来客户了
We have a client.
什么 在你卧室里?
What, in your bedroom?

Oh.
所以 是谁在寻找你?
So, who's after you?
想杀掉我的人                   是谁?
People who want to kill me.        Who's that?
杀手
Killers.
如果可以再详细一点 会比较有帮助
It would help if you were a tiny bit more specific.
所以你用假死来抢占先机
So you faked your own death to get ahead of them?       有一阵挺有用
It worked for a while.
可你告诉约翰你活着 也就告诉了我
Except you let John know you're alive, therefore me.      

我知道你会保守秘密
I knew you'd keep my secret.
你不能确信
You couldn't.
你保守了 不是吗?
But you did, didn't you?
我的拍照手机在哪儿?
Where's my camera-phone?
不在这儿
It's not here.
我们不笨
We're not stupid.
你们把它怎样了?
What have you done with it?
如果他们猜到了 会监视你们的
If they've guessed, they'll be watching you.
然后他们会发现我几个月前
Then they'll know I took a safety deposit box
在斯庄德街一家银行开了个保险箱
at a bank on the Strand a few months ago.
我需要它
I need it.
我们不可能直接去拿 不是吗?
Well, we can't just go and get it, can we?
可以让茉莉•胡帕去拿 带回巴兹医学院
Molly Hooper, she could collect it, take it to Barts.
找一个你信息网里的流浪汉带回来
Then one of your homeless network could bring it here,寄存在咖啡店里
leave it in the cafe,
楼下的店员可以拿给我们
one of the boys downstairs could bring it up the back.
好计划 约翰 充满智慧又周密
Very good, John, excellent plan, full of intelligent precautions.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 24楼  发表于: 2017-08-23 0
谢谢 不如我打电话....
Thank you. So, why don't I phone...
这里面到底装了什么?
So, what do you keep on here?
大致说说?
In general, I mean?
图片 信息 我觉得可能有用的东西
Pictures, information, anything I might find useful.
为了敲诈?    为了寻求保护
For blackmail?        For protection.
我闯荡世界 我做坏事
I make my way in the world, I misbehave.
我需要别人的时候
I like to know people will be on my side
要确保他们在我一方
exactly when I need them to be.
那你是怎么获取这些信息的?
So how do you acquire this information?      
我告诉你了 做坏事
I told you - I misbehave.
但你得到的东西 比保护危险得多
But you've acquired something more danger than protection.知道是什么吗?       是的
Do you know what it is?         Yes...
可我也不明白
..but I don't understand it.
我猜到了 给我看看
I assumed. Show me.
密码
The passcode.
没用
It's not working.
是的 因为这是一个复制品
No, because it's a duplicate I had made
你刚输入了密码1058
into which you just entered the numbers 1058.
还以为你会设个更有意义的呢
I assumed you'd choose something more specific than that,不过谢了
but thanks, anyway.
我被[]锁住
密码错误 还有一次尝试机会
我告诉过你 这拍照手机是我的生命
I told you that camera-phone was my life.
在我手里时我就发现了
I know when it's in my hand.
哦 你可真棒
Oh, you're rather good.
你也不太差
You're not so bad.
哈密斯
Hamish
约翰•哈密斯•华生
John Hamish Watson,如果你们想给小孩取名字的话
just if you were looking for baby names.
有个来自国防部的男人 我对他了如指掌
There was a man, an MOD official and I knew what he liked.
他最喜欢的事是炫耀自己
One of the things he liked was showing off.
他告诉我这封邮件可以拯救世界
He told me this email was going to save the world.
我在他不知情的时候拍了下来
He didn't know but I photographed it他那时被捆着
he was a bit tied up at the time.
屏幕太小了 你看的到吗?
It's a bit small on that screen, can you read it?
看得到      很明显 是密码
Yes.        Code, obviously.
我找全国最好的破译人员看过
I had one of the country's best cryptographers take a look,
虽然我记得他当时倒吊着
though he was mostly upside down, as I recall.
他也无法破解
Couldn't figure it out.
你能做什么 福尔摩斯先生?
What can you do, Mr Holmes?
来吧 来讨女孩的欢心
Go on, impress a girl.
可能还有修正余地
There's a margin for error,
但我确定有架747客机
but I'm pretty sure there's a 747
明天六点半从希斯罗机场飞往巴尔的摩
leaving Heathrow tomorrow at 6:30. for Baltimore.
当然这会拯救世界 我也不知怎么救
Apparently it's going to save the world, I'm not sure how,
给我一点时间 我才花了八秒
but give me a moment, I've only been on the case eight seconds.
得了 这不是密码 这是航班座位号
Oh, come on, it's not code, these are seats on a passenger jet.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 25楼  发表于: 2017-08-23 0
看 没有字母I是怕被误认为数字1
Look, no 'I' because it can be mistaken for one.
没有K之后的字母 因为飞机宽度限制
No letters past 'K' - the width of the plane is the limit.
这些数字大多没有连号
The numbers always appear not in sequence,
可字母有些短的连号
but the letters have little runs of sequence all of the place
家人和夫妻坐在一起
families and couples sitting together.
只有珍宝客机(747大客机)有才有K或55排之后的座位
Only a Jumbo's wide enough for a letter 'K' or rows past 55
所以有上下两层
so there's always an upstairs.
去除了第13排 航空公司很迷信
A row thirteen eliminates superstitious airlines.
航班号007又可以排除一部分
The style of the flight number,007', eliminates a few more.
假定从英国本土出发
Assuming a British point of origin
因为情报来源于这里
because of the original source information,
再假定危机迫在眉睫and assuming the crisis is imminent,
所以唯一
the only flight
和这些完全吻合的本周航班
that matches all the criteria and departs within the week
就是希斯罗明天六点半到巴尔的摩的航班
is the 6:30to Baltimore tomorrow from Heathrow.
不劳你费心夸我多厉害了
Please don't feel obliged to tell me that was amazing,
约翰为表达这个意思 已经用尽了
John's expressed that in every possible variant
英国语言中的一切词汇
available in English language.
我真想就在这要了你 就在这桌上
I would have you right here, on this desk,
直到你求饶 两次
until you begged for mercy twice.
约翰 你能否查查航班号 看我说对了吗?
John, can you check those flight schedules, see if I'm right?
我正在找
I'm on it, yeah.
我这辈子从没向人求饶过
I've never begged for mercy in my life.
两次
Twice.
你是对的 航班号007
Yeah, you're right, flight double 'o' seven.
你说什么?              你是对的
What did you say?        You're right.

不 之后
No, after that
不 你之后说了什么?
No, what did you say after that?
007航班号007
Double 'o' seven, flight double 'o' seven.
007
Double 'o' seven, double 'o' seven...
什么什么007
Something, double 'o' seven...
什么?
What?
747 希斯罗 明晚六点半
007 007是什么
Double 'o' seven, double 'o' seven, what?
到底是什么?
What, something, what?!
邦德直升机起飞
Bond Air is go.
邦德直升机起飞 已经决定了
'Bond Air is go, that's decided.
珍宝客机 亲爱的福尔摩斯先生 哎呀
邦德直升机准备 跟考文垂组对接
Bond air is go 'Check with the Coventry lot.'
考文垂         我没去过
Coventry.       I've never been.
那里很美吗?
Is it nice?
约翰去哪儿了?
Where's John?
他几个小时之前出去了
He went out, a couple of hours ago.
我在和他说话
I was just talking to him.
他说你会这样
He said you do that.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 26楼  发表于: 2017-08-24 0
考文垂和事情有什么联系?
What's Coventry got to do with anything?
有一个故事 不一定是真的
It's a story, probably not true -
二战期间
in the Second World War,同盟国知道考文垂会被轰炸
the Allies knew Coventry was going to get bombed, because
他们破译了德军的密码
they'd broken the German code,

但是不想让德军知道
but didn't want the Germans to know that,
所以就任其发生了      
so they let it happen anyway.
你有过谁吗?
Have you ever had anyone?
什么?
I'm sorry?
我说的有过 是露骨的那种
And when I say had, I'm being indelicate.
我不明白              那我就优雅一点吧
I don't understand.       I'll be delicate then.
一起吃晚餐吧          为什么?
Let's have dinner.        Why?
你也许饿了
You might be hungry.      
我没有                很好
I'm not.                Good.
为什么我想...要吃晚餐
Why would I...want to have dinner...
...如果我不饿的话
..if I wasn't hungry?
福尔摩斯先生 如果这是世界末日
Mr Holmes, if it was the end of the world,
如果这是最后一晚
if this was the very last night...
...你会和我共进晚餐吗?
..would you have dinner with me?
夏洛克?
Sherlock?
太迟了
Too late.
不是世界末日 是赫德森太太
That's not the end of the world, that's Mrs Hudson.
夏洛克 这人在门外 门铃还是不响吗?
Sherlock, this man was at the door, is the bell still not working?
他拿熗打坏的
He shot it.
你又要来把我带走吗?
Have you come to take me away again?
是的 福尔摩斯先生     我拒绝
Yes, Mr Holmes.        Well, I decline.
我觉得你不会的
I don't think you do.
客机上有炸弹要爆炸
There's going to be a bomb on a passenger jet.

英国和美国都知道
The British and Americans know about it,
可为了不暴露情报来源
but rather than expose their source他们任其发生 飞机会被炸开花
they're going to let it happen - the plane will blow up.
考文垂事件再度重演
Coventry all over again.
局势如车轮转动 天下没有新鲜事
The wheel turns, nothing is ever new.
你看起来状态不错
Well, you're looking all better.
感觉如何?
How you feeling?
感觉想朝你头上开一熗 先生
Like putting a bullet in your brain, sir.

Hmm.
我真开熗 他们会给我发奖章的...
They'd pin a medal on me if I did...
先生
..sir.
考文垂难题
The Coventry conundrum.
你觉得我的解决办法如何?
What do you think of my solution?
飞机上全是死人
The flight of the dead.
飞机在半空中爆炸 恐怖主义者的任务完成
Plane blows up midair, mission accomplished for the terrorists,
上百人的事故 但是没人会死
hundreds of casualties, but nobody dies.
干净利落 对吧?
Neat, don't you think?
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 27楼  发表于: 2017-08-24 0
你在整件事边缘绕了这么久
You've been stumbling around the fringes of this one for ages.
还是你太无聊了 没注意到规律?
Or were you too bored to notice the pattern?
爷爷死了之后 他们不让我们见他
They wouldn't let us see Granddad when he was dead.
她不是我姨妈 我认识人的骨灰
She's not my real aunt - I know human ash.


我们就是这么对付德国人的
We ran a similar project with the Germans a while back,
但我想有一个乘客没赶上飞机
though I believe one of our passengers didn't make the flight.
不过对死人也不好强求
But that's the deceased for you...
迟了(又意去世了) 各种意义上都是
..late, in every sense of the word.
那飞机怎么起飞?
How is the plane going to fly?
当然了 无人驾驶 一点不新鲜
Oh, of course, unmanned aircraft, hardly new.
它不会起飞
It doesn't fly.
永远不会起飞
It will never fly.
整个计划被取消
This entire project is cancelled.
有人告诉恐怖分子 我们知道炸弹的事了
The terrorist cells have been informed we know about the bomb.
现在无法欺骗他们了
We can't fool them now.
我们满盘皆输
We've lost everything.
一封邮件的一个片段泄露
One fragment of one email,
成年累月的计划 化为泡影
and months and years of planning - finished.
国防部那个人          就这一个原因
Your MOD man.        That's all it takes.
一个孤独天真 急于炫耀的男人
One lonely, naive man, desperate to show off,
一个聪明到能让他自以为特别的女人
and a woman clever enough to make him feel special.
你该更严格审查你的国防人员了
You should screen your defence people more carefully.
我没在说国防部那人 夏洛克 我是说你
I'm not talking about the MOD man, Sherlock, I'm talking about you!
落难弱女子
The damsel in distress.
到最后了 你还这么执迷不悟?
In the end, are you really so obvious?
简直是教科书式的经典案例
Because this was textbook.
爱的承诺 失去的苦楚 赎罪的欢愉
The promise of love, the pain of loss, the joy of redemption.
然后给他一个难题 看他起舞
Then give him a puzzle and watch him dance.
别开玩笑了
Don't be absurd!
开玩笑?
Absurd?
你花了多少时间为她解读这封邮件?
How quickly did you decipher that email for her?
有一分钟吗?
Was it the full minute?
你就真么渴望取悦她吗?
Or were you really eager to impress?
我想还不到五秒
I think it was less than five seconds.
我把你送进了她的陷阱
I drove you into her path.
对不起 我也不知道
I'm sorry, I didn't know.
福尔摩斯先生 我们得谈谈
Mr Holmes, I think we need to talk.
我同意 还有很多部分我还没弄清楚
So do I, there are a number of aspects I'm still not clear on.
不是你 小福 你的部分结束了
Not you, Junior, you're done now.
还有很多 很多
There's more, loads more.
这部手机里还有很多秘密 图片
On this phone I've got secrets, pictures
足以让你们整个世界颠覆的丑闻
and scandals that could topple your whole world.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 28楼  发表于: 2017-08-24 0
你不知道我能闹到多大
You have no idea how much havoc I can cause
只一个办法能阻止我
and exactly one way to stop me.
除非你想告诉你主子们
Unless you want to tell your masters
你最大的安全漏洞是你年轻的亲弟弟
that your biggest security leak is your own little brother.
我们有人可以破解它
We have people who can get into this.

我帮你验证过了
I tested that theory for you.
我让夏洛克•福尔摩斯研究了6个月
I let Sherlock Holmes try it for six months.
亲爱的夏洛克 告诉他
Sherlock, dear, tell him
给手机照X光时发现了什么
what you found when you x-rayed my phone.
内部加装了四个部件 金属线连接
Four additional units wired inside the casing,
里面大概是强酸 或小型炸药
I suspect containing acid or a small explosive.
一旦强制打开 硬盘就会烧毁
Any attempt to open it will burn the hard drive.
是炸药
Explosive.
这比较像我
It's more me.
有些数据还可以修复的
Some data is always recoverable.
冒险试试
Take that risk.
只需要一个密码
You have a passcode to open this.
我深表遗憾的说 我们有人能逼你说出来
I deeply regret to say, we have people who can extract it from you.
夏洛克?         有两个密码
Sherlock?        There will be two passcodes -
一个打开手机 一个烧掉硬件
one to open the phone, one to burn the drive.
就算胁迫她 你也不知道她会给你哪一个
Even under duress, you can't know which one she's given
没有第二次输入的机会
And there would be no second attempt.      
他很棒 对吧?
He's good, isn't he?
我该拿皮带栓走他
I should have him on a leash.
也许我真的会呢
In fact, I might.
那我们毁了它 就没人能得到这些信息了
We destroy this, then. No-one has the information.
好 很好的想法
Fine, good idea.
除非没有英国公民的生命
Unless there are lives of British citizens
押在你要毁掉的信息上
depending on the information you burn.
有吗?Are there?      
要是告诉你 就是公平游戏了
Telling you would be playing fair.
我已经不玩游戏了
I'm not playing any more.
这是我的要求
A list of my requests,
和一些确保我安全的想法
and some ideas about my protection once they're granted.
我我想说这不会花国家多少钱
I'd say it wouldn't blow much of a hole in the wealth of a nation,但那就是撒谎了
but then I'd be lying.
你一定在想拿到了就可以安睡了
I imagine you'd like to sleep on it.    
谢谢 是的
Thank you, yes.
太糟了
Too bad.
快去跟人们谈条件吧
Off you pop and talk to people.
你真是...滴水不漏
You've been very...thorough.
真希望我们的人有你一半厉害
I wish our lot were half as good as you.
功劳也不是我一个人的 我得到了一点帮助
I can't take all the credit, I had a bit of help.
吉姆•莫里亚蒂让我转达致意
Jim Moriarty sends his love.
是的 他一直在联系我
Yes, he's been in touch.
急着想得到我的注意
Seems desperate for my attention,
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 29楼  发表于: 2017-08-24 0
这我当然可以安排
Which I'm sure can be arranged.
我有这么多东西 却不知道该怎么做
I had all this stuff and never knew what to do with it.
谢天谢地 有这个咨询罪犯
Thank God for the consultant criminal.
给我很多建议 如何与福尔摩斯兄弟玩游戏
Gave me a lot of advice about how to play the Holmes boys.
你知道他怎么叫你们吗?
Do you know what he calls you?

冰霜人
The Ice Man...
和小处男
..and the Virgin.
他不索取什么 只是想制造麻烦
Didn't even ask for anything, he just likes to cause trouble -
正是我爱的类型
that's my kind of man.
而这就是你
And here you are,
让国家屈膝的施虐女王
the dominatrix who brought a nation to its knees.
真精彩
Nicely played.

No.
你说什么?
Sorry?
我说不是的
I said no.
就差一点了 但还不成功
Very, very close, but no.
你也被冲昏了头脑
You got carried away.
这个有游戏太精益求精了 你玩的太开心了
The game was too elaborate, you were enjoying yourself too much.
永远没有太开心这种事
There's no such thing as too much.
享受追猎的快乐当然可以
Oh, enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine.
太贪馋于游戏的假饵部分
Craving the distraction of the game,我理解 可是感情用事?
I sympathise, but sentiment?
感情用事是失败者的催化剂
Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side.
感情用事 你在说什么?
Sentiment? What are you talking about?
说你
You.
上帝啊
Oh, dear God.
看看这个可怜的男人
Look at the poor man.

你不会真以为我对你有兴趣吧?
You don't actually think I was interested in you?
为什么?
Why?
因为你是伟大的夏洛克•福尔摩斯
Because you're the great Sherlock Holmes,
带着搞笑帽子的聪明侦探?
the clever detective in the funny hat?

No.
因为我测了你的脉
Because I took your pulse.
脉搏加快
Elevated.
你的瞳孔放大
Your pupils dilated.
约翰•华生大概以为爱对于我是个谜团
I imagine John Watson thinks love's a mystery to me,
但那些化学反应非常简单 充满破坏性
but the chemistry is incredibly simple and very destructive.
我们第一次见面时你告诉我
When we first met, you told me that
化装通常像自画像 说的太对了
disguise is always a self-portrait - how true of you.
你保险箱的密码 是你的三围
the combination to your safe, your measurements -
可这个 还要私密得多
but this, this is far more intimate,
这是你的内心 你绝不该让它控制你的头脑
this is your heart and you should never let it rule your head.
你本可以随便选一组数字
You could have chosen any number
带着一切战利品走出这里
and walked out with everything.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 30楼  发表于: 2017-08-24 0
可你就是没法抗拒 对吧?
But you just couldn't resist it, could you?
我一直觉得爱是种危险的弱点
I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage.
谢谢你给了我最终证明
Thank you for the final proof.
我说的一切 都不是真的
Everything I said, it's not real.
我只是在玩游戏
I was just playing the game.
我知道
I know.
而你刚刚输掉了
And this is just losing.
我被[夏]洛克锁住
给你 哥哥
There you are, Brother,
希望里面的内容可以弥补我今晚带来的麻烦
hope the contents make up for any inconvenience caused tonight.
我想会的
I'm certain they will.      
想发善心的话 把她关起来
If you're feeling kind, lock her up,
如果放她走
let her go and我觉得她失去保护 不会活太久了
I doubt she'll survive long.
你想让我求饶?                  是的
Are you expecting me to beg?       Yes.
求你了
Please.
你说的对
You're right.
我连六个月都活不过
I won't even last six months.
抱歉不能一起晚餐了
Sorry about dinner.
你不抽烟的
You don't smoke.
我也不常去咖啡馆
I also don't frequent cafes.
这是艾琳•艾德勒的档案?
This the file on Irene Adler?
永远结案了
Closed forever.
我正要去告诉我弟弟
I am about to go and inform my brother -
如果你想的话 你去
or, if you prefer, you are -
不知怎的
that she somehow got herself她挤进了美国证人保护计划
into a witness protection scheme in America.
新名字 新身份
New name, new identity.
她会活下来 有声有色
She will survive and thrive...

但是他不会再见到她了
..but he will never see her again.
他为什么会在意?
Why would he care?
他最后很藐视她
He despised her at the end.
从没提过她的名字 只是说"那位女人"
Won't even mention her by name, just 'The Woman'.
这是厌恶 还是致敬?
Is that loathing or a salute?
独一无二 唯一让人在意的女人
One of a kind, the one woman who matters.
他不是那种人
He's not like that.
他没有那种感觉 我觉得不会
He doesn't feel things that way, I don't think.
我的弟弟有着科学家或者哲学家的头脑
My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher,
可他选择成为一个侦探
yet he elects to be a detective.
谁能演绎推理他的心灵?
What might we deduce about his heart?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
可最开始 他想成为一个海盗
But, initially, he wanted to be a pirate.
他对这些应该满意
He'll be OK with this -
保护证人 不再相见 他没问题的
witness protection, never seeing her again - he'll be fine.
我同意
I agree.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 31楼  发表于: 2017-08-27 0
所以我才决定这样告诉他
That's why I decided to tell him that.
而不是告诉他什么?
Instead of what?
她已经死了
She's dead.
两个月前被卡拉奇(巴基斯坦)的恐怖组织抓获
She was captured by a terrorist cell in Karachi two months ago
已经被斩首
and beheaded.

确定是她吗?
It was definitely her?
她以前也假死过
She's done this before.
我这次很确定
I was thorough this time.
除非夏洛克才能骗过我
It would take Sherlock Holmes to fool me,
我不觉得是他安排的 你觉得呢?
and I don't think he was on hand, do you?
所以
So...
那我们怎么告诉夏洛克?
What shall we tell Sherlock?
显然你有消息要说
Clearly you've got news.
如果是利兹发生的三重谋杀案 是园丁
If it's about the Leeds triple murder, it was the gardener.
没人注意耳环吗?                 嗨
Did nobody notice the earring?       Hi.
不 是关于艾琳•艾德勒
Er no, it's, um...it's about Irene Adler.
什么?
Well?
发生什么事了 她回来了吗?
Something happened? Has she come back?
不是 她...
No, she's...
我在楼下碰到了麦克罗夫特 他在接电话
I bumped into Mycroft downstairs, he had to take a call.
她回伦敦了吗?
Is she back in London?
没有
No...
她在...
She's, er...
她在美国              美国?
She's in America.       America?
加入了美国证人保护计划
Got herself on a witness protection scheme, apparently.
不知道她怎么挤进去的 不过 你明白的
Don't know how she swung it, but...well, you know.
明白什么?     你再也无法见到她了
I know what?   You won't be able to see her again.

我为什么想再见到她?
Why would I want to see her again?      
没说过你想呀
Didn't say you did.
这是她的档案?
Is that her file?      
是的 我正要带回给麦克罗夫特
Yes, I was going to take it back to Mycroft.
你是不是想要...        不
Do you want to...        No.
听着 事实上
Listen, actually...
不过我要里面的拍照手机
But I will have the camera-phone though.
里面什么都没存 已经被清空了
There's nothing on it, it's been stripped...      
我知道 可我...
I know, but I...
还是留着吧
..I'll still have it.
我得还给麦克罗夫特 你不能留着
I've got to give this back to Mycroft, you can't keep it.
夏洛克 我必须给麦克罗夫特
Sherlock, I have to give this to Mycroft,
它现在属于政府
it's the government's now...
拜托
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我最好把这个拿回去              是的
Well, I'd better take this back.        Yes.
事情过后 她还给你发过短信吗?
Did she ever text you again, after all that?
只有一次 几个月前
Once, a few months ago.
她说什么?
What did she say?
新年好
"Happy New Year!"
再见 福尔摩斯先生
"Goodbye, Mr Holmes."
发送
Send

S02  E01  END
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 32楼  发表于: 2017-08-27 0
Season Two Episode Two —The Hounds of Baskerville

哦 你好啊
Oh, hello.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
怎么了 小朋友? 迷路了吗?
What is it, dear? Are you lost?
巴斯克维尔的猎犬
The Hounds of Baskerville
唉 没劲透了
Well, that was tedious.
你就这德性坐地铁回来的?
You went on the tube like that?
所有出租车司机都拒载
None of the cabs would take me.
没事发生?
Nothing?
乌干达兵变                         嗯
Military coup in Uganda.              Hm.
又有张你戴着那个…                别提了
Another photo of you with the er...        Oh!
好吧 内阁重组?
Well, um, Cabinet reshuffle?
就没有重要的事吗?
Nothing of importance?
天哪我要疯了
Oh, God!
约翰 我需要 给我一点
John, I need some. Get me some.
不干       快给我一点
No.        Get me some.
不行 说好突然戒断的 绝不妥协
No. Cold turkey we agreed, no matter what.
别忘了是你付钱收买他们的
Anyway, you've paid everyone off, remember?
方圆两英里内 都不会有人卖给你了
No-one within a two-mile radius will sell you any.
愚蠢的主意 谁出的来着?
Stupid idea. Whose idea was that?
赫德森太太
Mrs Hudson!
听着 夏洛克 你都忍到现在了
Look, Sherlock, you're doing really well,
这会儿放弃多不值得
don't give up now!
告诉我在哪儿
Tell me where they are!
求你告诉我
Please, tell me.
求你了
Please.
抱歉我帮不了你咯
Can't help, sorry.
我告诉你下周彩票中奖号
I'll let you know next week's lottery numbers.
试试也好死心
It was worth a try.
好哟
Yoo-hoo.
我的秘密存货 你把我的秘密存货藏哪了?
My secret supply, what have you done with my secret supply?
啊?   烟 你都拿到哪去了?
Eh?   Cigarettes, what have you done with them?
你从不许我动你东西的
You never let me touch your things!
越找就越找不到哦
Oh, chance would be a fine thing.
我以为你不是我管家呢
I thought you weren't my housekeeper.
我确实不是呀      嗷
I'm not.           Argh!
喝杯茶如何? 先把鱼叉放起来
How about a nice cuppa and perhaps you could put away your harpoon?
我需要比茶刺激性强七%的东西
I need something stronger than tea. Seven percent stronger.
你又去过查特吉先生那儿了
You've been to see Mr Chatterjee again.
你说啥?        三明治店
Pardon?        Sandwich shop.
新衣服 但袖口有面粉
That's a new dress, but there's flour on the sleeve.
你烤东西不会穿这么好
You wouldn't dress like that for baking.
夏洛克…         大拇指甲里有箔粉痕迹
Sherlock...        Thumbnail. Tiny traces of foil.
又去刮卡了 后面结果不用说了吧
Been at the scratch cards again. We all know where that leads.
"卡斯巴之夜"
Kasbah Nights.
周一早上用这个太挑逗了吧
Racy for a Monday morning,
你觉得呢?
wouldn't you agree?
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 33楼  发表于: 2017-08-27 0
我在博客上写了一篇关于辨别香水的文章
I wrote a blog on the identification of perfumes on the website.
你该去读一读
You should look it up!
行了
Please!
别幻想和查特吉先生去乘游轮了
Don't pin your hopes on that cruise with Mr Chatterjee,
没人知道他在唐克斯特有个老婆
he's got a wife in Duncaster nobody knows about.
夏洛克          当然了 除了我之外
Sherlock!        Well, nobody except me.
我真的不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about, I really don't!
你刚才那是要干嘛?
What the bloody hell was all that about?
你不了解
You don't understand.
快去跟她道歉
Go after her and apologise.
道歉?             没错
Apologise?        Hmm.
哦 约翰 我太妒忌你了
Oh, John, I envy you so much.
你妒忌我?
You envy me?
你的头脑多么平静 直接 几乎不转
Your mind, it's so placid, straight-forward, barely used.
而我的就像台转速过快的引擎
Mine's like an engine, racing out of control.
像被困在发射台上 快炸成碎片的火箭
A rocket, tearing itself to pieces, trapped on the launch pad.
我需要案子
I need a case!
你不是刚破了一起吗
You've just solved one,
显然通过用鱼叉戳死猪
by harpooning a dead pig, apparently!
那是今天早上了
Oh, that was this morning.
下一个什么时候才有?
When's the next one?

网站上没消息吗?
Nothing on the website?
"亲爱的夏洛克•福尔摩斯先生"
"Dear Mr Sherlock Holmes.
"我找不到蓝铃花了"
I can't find Bluebell anywhere.
"求你啦 能帮帮我吗?"
"Please, please, please can you help?"
蓝铃花?
Bluebell?
一只兔子 约翰
A rabbit, John!
哦         还没完呢
Oh.        Ah, but there's more.
蓝铃花消失前 突然发起光来
Before Bluebell disappeared, it turned luminous.
"像小精灵一样"科斯蒂小朋友写道
"Like a fairy," according to little Kirsty.
第二天早上 蓝铃花就不见了
Then the next morning, Bluebell was gone.
笼子锁着 没有强行闯入的痕迹
Hutch still locked, no sign of a forced entry.
我在说什么 这案子太好了
What am I saying, this is brilliant!
打电话给雷斯垂德
Phone Lestrade.
告诉他有只兔子逃跑了
Tell him there's an escaped rabbit.
你开玩笑呢吧?
Are you serious?
不照办就玩"妙探寻凶"
It's this or Cluedo.
不干 再也不跟你玩那个了            怎么?
Ah, no. We are never playing that again.  Why not?
不可能是受害人干的 夏洛克
It's not possible for the victim to have done it.Sherlock,that's why.
这是唯一可行的解释啊
It was the only possible solution.
规则里没写
It's not in the rules.
那就是规则写错了
Well, then, the rules are wrong!
只响了一下
A single ring.
用力一按到底 只响了半秒
Maximum pressure, just under the half second.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 34楼  发表于: 2017-08-27 0
委托人
Client!
达特沼地 一直流传各种神话传说
Dartmoor, it's always been a place of myth and legend,
但是否真有什么潜伏着呢?
but is there something else lurking out here?
非常真实的东西
Something very real.
达特沼地也是
Dartmoor is also
政府最神秘机构的所在地
home to one the government's most secret of operations,
生化武器研究中心
the chemical and biological weapons research centre,
是比波登当(国防科技实验室)还敏感的名词
which is said to be even more sensitive than Porton Down.
二战结束后
Since the end of the Second World War,
坊间一直流传着巴斯克维尔实验的传言
there have been persistent stories about the Baskerville experiments.
基因突变的 为战场培育的动物
Genetic mutations, animals grown for the battlefield.
很多人相信 在这排围栏里
There are many who believe that within this compound,
在这片古老的荒野中
in the heart of this ancient wildness,
有难以想象的恐怖事件发生
there are horrors beyond imagining.
但更重要的问题是
But the real question is,
是否有些已踏入外面的世界?
are all of them still inside?'
我那时还只是个孩子
I was just a kid.
就发生在沼地上
It was on the moor.
天很黑 但我知道看见了什么
It was dark, but I know what I saw.
我知道是什么杀了我父亲
I know what killed my father.
你看见了什么?
What did you see?
我后面正要说呢
Oh, I was just about to say.
嗯 那是电视采访 我喜欢听未剪辑版
Yes, in a TV interview. I prefer to do my own editing.
对哦 抱歉 行啊那好吧
Yes. Sorry, yes, of course.
对不起
Excuse me.
不着急
In your own time.
但还是快点
But quite quickly.
您知道达特沼地吗 福尔摩斯先生?
Do you know Dartmoor, Mr Holmes?
不知道
No.
美丽的地方 独一无二
It's an amazing place, it's like nowhere else,
有些荒凉 但是很美
it's sort of bleak, but beautiful.
不感兴趣 继续
Hm, not interested. Moving on.
母亲去世之后 我和父亲经常去散步
We used to go for walks, after my mum died, my dad and me.
每天晚上 走去沼地
Every evening, we'd go out onto the moor.
好吧 快进到你父亲被残杀那天晚上
Good. Skipping to the night that your dad was violently killed,
发生在哪里?
where did that happen?
有这么个地方
There's a place,
算是当地地标 叫德沃谷
it's a sort of local landmark, called Dewer's Hollow.
德沃是恶魔的古名
That's an ancient name for the devil.
所以呢?
So?
你那晚上看到恶魔了吗?
Did you see the devil that night?
是的
Yes.
体型巨大
It was huge.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 35楼  发表于: 2017-08-27 0
皮毛乌黑 双目血红
Coal-black fur with red eyes.
它把他扑倒在地
It got him.
不停撕咬 将他撕碎
Tore at him, tore him apart.
我只记得这些了
I can't remember anything else.
他们第二天早上发现我在沼地游荡
They found me the next morning, just wandering on the moor.
爸爸的尸体至今未找到
My dad's body was never found.

Hm.
双目血红 毛发乌黑 庞大...
Red eyes, coal-black fur, enormous...
狗? 狼?
A dog? Wolf?
或是基因实验品
Or a genetic experiment.
你在笑我吗 福尔摩斯先生?
Are you laughing at me, Mr Holmes?
怎么 你说笑话了?
Why, are you joking?
我父亲一直跟我讲
My dad was always going on
他们在巴斯克维尔做的事情
about the things they were doing at Baskerville.
告诉我他们培育的怪兽
About the type of monsters they were breeding there.
人们总是笑话他
People used to laugh at him.
至少电视台的人认真对待我
At least the TV people took me seriously.
我猜也是德文郡旅游业的福音吧
And I assume did wonders for Devon tourism.
亨利 不管你父亲有怎样的遭遇
Henry, whatever did happen to your father,
都是20年以前的事了
it was twenty years ago.
怎么现在来找我们呢?
Why come to us now?
你大概帮不了我 福尔摩斯先生
Not sure you can help me, Mr Holmes,
既然你觉得整件事很可笑
since you find it all so funny!
因为昨晚发生的事
Because of what happened last night.
怎么 昨晚发生什么事了?
Why, what happened last night?
你...怎么知道?
How... How do you know?
我不知道 我观察到的
I didn't know, I noticed.
你今早从德文郡搭首班列车来的
You came up from Devon on the first train this morning.
你吃了糟糕的早餐 喝了黑咖啡
You had a disappointing breakfast and a black coffee.
隔走道的女孩看上你了
The girl across the aisle fancied you.
原本很乐意来往 但你改了主意
Though initially keen, you've changed your mind.
你急着想抽今天的第一根烟
You are anxious to have your first cigarette of the day.
坐下 奈特先生 随便抽吧
Sit down, Mr Knight, and do please smoke.
我很乐意的
I'd be delighted.
你到底是怎么观察到这些的?
How on Earth did you notice all that?
这不重要...
It's not important...
身上有车票打孔的碎屑
Punched out holes where your ticket's been checked.
不用现在说吧
Not now.
拜托 我都憋了好久了        你这是显摆
I've been cooped-up for ages!   You're showing off.
我这人就是爱显摆 这是我们的专业水平
I am a show-off, that's what we do.
火车上的餐巾纸 擦过洒的咖啡
Train napkin you used to mop up the spilled coffee.
污渍颜色深 说明你没加牛奶
Strength of the stain shows that you didn't take milk.
番茄酱的痕迹
There are traces of ketchup
餐巾纸 嘴边 袖口都有
on it and on your lips and sleeve.
自己做的早餐 或列车上充数的
Cooked breakfast, or the nearest thing those trains manage.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 36楼  发表于: 2017-08-28 0
大概是三明治
Probably sandwich.
你怎么知道不好吃呢?
How did you know it was disappointing?
火车上能有好吃的吗? 那个女孩
Is there any other type of breakfast on a train? The girl.
女性的笔迹很好认
Female handwriting's distinctive,
餐巾纸上有她的手机号
wrote her number on the napkin.
写字角度上看
I can tell from the angle she wrote at
她是坐在过道对面
that she was sat across from you.
她起身走人后
After she got off,
你用那张纸擦了洒掉的咖啡
I imagine you used the napkin to mop up your spilled coffee,
不小心洇了号码
accidentally smudging the numbers.
你用另一支笔描过后四位数
You've been over the last four digits in another pen,
想留住这号码
so you wanted to keep the number.
你用那张餐巾纸擤了鼻涕
You used the napkin to blow your nose,
说到底你也不那么喜欢她
so you're not that into her after all.
你颤抖的手指上有尼古丁痕迹
Then there's the nicotine stains on your shaking fingers.
这种迹象我最懂了
I know the signs.
在火车上不许吸烟
No chance to smoke when on the train,
在出租车上没空卷烟
no time to roll one before you got a cab here.
现在才早上九点一刻 你很急切
It's just after ., you're desperate.
从艾克赛特到伦敦 第一班车5:46出发
The first train from Exeter to London leaves at 5:46.am.
你赶上了第一班车
You got the first one,


说明昨晚一定发生了重要的事
so something important must have happened last night.
我说错了么?
Am I wrong?
没有
No.
你说对了
You're right.
全对 完全准确
You're completely, exactly right.
我就听说你推理很快
Bloody hell, I heard you were quick.
这是我的工作 快闭嘴抽烟吧
It's my job. Now shut up and smoke.
亨利 你父母都去世时你才七岁?
Henry, your parents both died and you were what, seven years old?
我知道 那...
I know, that...
那肯定对你造成了很大伤害
That must be quite a trauma.
你有没有想过
Now, have you ever thought
可能是你自己幻想出了这个事件...
that maybe you invented this story, this...
来给自己一个理由?
..to account for it?
摩梯末医生也是这么说的          谁?
That's what Dr Mortimer says.        Who?
他的心理医师            我的心理医师
His therapist.              My therapist.
当然了
Obviously.
露易丝•摩梯末
Louise Mortimer.
因为她我才回到达特沼地的
She's the reason I came back to Dartmoor.
她建议我勇敢面对心中的恶魔
She thinks I have to face my demons.
你昨晚回到达沃谷 发生了什么 亨利?
What happened when you went back to Dewer's Hollow last night, Henry?
你听取了心理医师的建议
You went there on the advice of your therapist
现在却找侦探咨询
and now you're consulting a detective.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 37楼  发表于: 2017-08-28 0
你看到了什么 改变了主意?
What did you see that changed everything?
那谷是个很诡异的地方
It's a strange place, the Hollow.
让你的内心感到刺骨恶寒 心惊胆战
It makes you feel so cold inside, so afraid.
我要想读诗的话
Yes, if I wanted poetry,
就去看约翰给女友们的邮件了
I'd read John's emails to his girlfriends,
有趣多了
much funnier.
你到底看到了什么?
What did you see?
脚印
Footprints.
就在我看着父亲被撕成碎片的地方
On the exact spot where I saw my father torn apart.
男人还是女人的?
Man's or a woman's?
都不是 是...
Neither. They were...
就这而已? 没别的 只有脚印?
Is that it? Nothing else? Footprints, is that all?
对 可它们很...
Yes. But they were...
停 摩梯末医生赢了
No! sorry Dr Mortimer wins.
就是童年阴影引起的记忆歪曲
It's a childhood trauma masked by an invented memory.
无聊 拜拜 奈特先生 谢谢你的烟
Boring. Goodbye, Mr Knight, thank you for smoking.
脚印怎么说?
What about the footprints?
多半是动物爪印
Oh, they're probably paw prints,
什么的都可能 所以毫无意义
could be anything, therefore nothing.
自己回德文郡去吧
Off to Devon with you
来顿奶油茶点 算我请
and have a cream tea on me.
福尔摩斯先生 是巨型猎犬的脚印
Mr Holmes, they were the footprints of a gigantic hound.

再说一遍
Say that again.
我看到了脚印 很大...
I found footprints, they were big...
不不不 刚刚的原句
No, no, no, your exact words.
一字不差地重复一下你刚才的那句话
Repeat your exact words from a moment ago, exactly as you said them.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes,
是巨型猎犬的脚印
they were the footprints of a gigantic hound.
这案子我接了         对不起 什么?
I'll take the case.        Sorry, what?
谢谢你提醒我这点 其中大有深意
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, it's very promising.
等等 你说啥?
Sorry, what?
刚才你还说脚印很无聊
A minute ago, footprints were boring,
转眼又有深意了?
now they're very promising?
跟脚印毫无关系 你根本没认真听
It's got nothing to do with footprints, you weren't listening.
巴斯克维尔 听说过么?
Baskerville, heard of it?
不太了解吧 很敏感的话题
Vaguely. It's very hush-hush.
听着像是很好的着手点
Sounds like a good place to start.
你会来调查啰?
You'll come down then?
不 眼下我不能离开伦敦 太忙了
I can't leave London at the moment, far too busy.
别担心 我会派我最优秀的人去
But don't worry, I'm putting my best man onto it.
我总能依靠约翰把相关资料发给我
I can always rely on John to send me the relevant data,
虽然他一个字都看不懂
as he never understands a word of it.
瞎说什么"太忙"?
What are you talking about 'you are busy'?
你手头又没案子 刚还在抱怨...
You don't have a case! You were complaining...
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 38楼  发表于: 2017-08-28 0
我要找蓝铃花嘛
I've got Bluebell!
人间蒸发的夜光兔子
The case of the vanishing glow-in-the-dark rabbit.
北约骚动了呢
NATO's in uproar.
哦 抱歉 那你不来了?
Oh, you're not coming, then?

Oh.
好吧
OK.
那行吧
OK.
不需要这个了 我要去达特沼地呢
I don't need those any more, I'm going to Dartmoor.
你先走吧 亨利 我们跟上
You go on ahead, Henry, we'll follow later.
抱歉 那你又要来啰?
Sorry, so you are coming?
失踪二十年 怪兽般的猎犬?
20-year-old disappearance, a monstrous hound?
我才不会错过呢
I wouldn't miss this for the world!
一起乘游轮...
..cruise together,
你从没有想到带我上船玩儿
you had no intention of taking me on a boat!
哦 看样子赫德森太太
Oh! Looks like Mrs Hudson
终于发现在唐卡斯特的老婆了
finally got to the wife in Doncaster.
等着看她发现伊斯兰堡那个吧
Hm. Wait until she finds out about the one in Islamabad.
请到帕丁顿火车站
Paddington Station, please.
巴斯克维尔在那边
There's Baskerville.
那边是格林盆村
Er... That's Grimpen Village.
那个一定是...
So that must be...
对 德沃谷
Yes, Dewer's Hollow.
那个呢?           嗯?
What's that?        Hm?

地雷区?
A mine field?
巴斯克维尔其实是个军事基地
Technically, Baskerville's an army base,
我猜他们很乐意挡住闲人吧
so I guess they've always been keen to keep people out.
显然
Clearly.
好 每天带三个团
Right, three tours a day.
告诉你的亲友 身边的每一个人
Tell your friends, tell anyone.
别见外 欢迎来玩 记住 夜间远离沼地
Don't be strangers. And remember, stay away from the moor at night,
要珍惜生命哦 保重
if you value your lives! Take care.
挺冷的
It's cold.
那部分没有变
That part doesn't change.
有什么变了呢?
What does?
有个别的什么 是个词
Oh, there's something else. It's a word.
自由
Liberty.
自由?
Liberty?
还有一个词
And there's another word.
里(IN)
In.
里面的里(I.N.)
I. N.
自由 里 你觉得可能是什么意思?
Liberty In. What do you think it means?
抱歉 没有双人大床房给你们了
Sorry we couldn't do a double room for you boys.
没事 我们不是...
That's fine. We're not...
钱给你
There you go.
谢啦 我给你找钱                谢啦
Oh, ta. I'll just get your change.       Ta.
给你
There you go.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 39楼  发表于: 2017-08-28 0
我注意到
I couldn't help noticing,
沼地的地图上有个十字骷髅头?
on the map of the moor, a skull and crossbones?
哦 那个啊
Oh, that.
有海盗?
Pirates?
呃 不是 那是格林盆大雷区
Er, no. The Great Grimpen Minefield, they call it.
好吧            并不是你想的那样
Oh, right.        It's not what you think.
是巴斯克维尔的实验区
It's the Baskerville testing site.
已经有八十多年啦
It's been going for 80-odd years.
估计没人知道那里究竟有什么了
I'm not sure anyone really knows what's there any more.
炸药?              不仅仅是炸药哦
Explosives?        Oh, not just explosives.
闯进那地方
Break into that place
被炸飞还只是幸运的死法
and if you're lucky, you just get blown up, so they say.
以防你想进去溜个弯啥的
In case you're planning a wee stroll.
谢了 我记下了
Ta. I'll remember.
不客气 吓走了一部分游客
Aye. No, it buggers up tourism a bit,
但还好出了恶魔猎犬
so thank God for the demon hound.
你看了么 那个纪录片?
Did you see that show? The documentary?
最近看的
Quite recently, yeah.
上帝保佑亨利•奈特和他的地狱怪兽
God bless Henry Knight and his monster from hell.
你见过么? 那只猎犬?
Ever seen it? The hound?
我? 没有没有
Me? No, no.
弗莱切看到过
Fletcher has.


他开了条怪物旅游线
He runs the walks, the monster walks for the tourists,
你看 他见过了
you know. He's seen it.
很赚钱吧
That's handy for trade.
我们这儿都快忙死了 是吧比利
I'm just saying we've been rushed off our feet, Billy.
嗯 怪物猎人可多了
Yeah, lots of monster hunters.
这年代消息传得忒快
It don't take much these days,
推特上一发 呼啦就来了
one mention on Twitter and whoomph!
没有维可德鸡尾酒了
We're out of WKD.
好吧      有那么些怪兽和嗜血监狱
Oh, right. What with the monster and the ruddy prison,
我都不知道晚上怎么睡的
I don't know how we sleep nights.
你呢 加里           酣睡得像个婴儿
Do you, Gary?        Like a baby.
才怪呢 呼噜打得震天响
That's not true. He's a snorer.
喂 家丑不可外扬
Hey, ssh.
你男朋友也打呼么?
Is yours a snorer?
有卖薯片吗?
Got any crisps?
嗯 不 好吗? 保重啊 拜
Yeah. No. All right? Right, take care. Bye.
不介意我坐这桌吧?
Mind if I join you?
都是骗人的吧 你根本没见过那只猎犬
It's not true, is it, you haven't actually seen this hound thing?
你是记者么?
Are you from the papers?
不 只是好奇而已
No, nothing like that, just curious.
你到底见过吗?          也许
Have you seen it?        Maybe.
有证据吗?
Got any proof?
发帖 回复