On we go.
说了啊
So for funny stories, one has to look no further than John's blog.
关于趣闻 当然只需看看约翰的博客
The record of our time together.
记录了我们共处的日子
Of course, he does tend to romanticise things a bit,
当然 他喜欢把事情浪漫化
but then, you know, he's a romantic.
毕竟 他这人太浪漫
We've tackled some strange cases.
我们破过不少奇怪的案子
The Hollow Client...
空心委托人
The Poison Giant...
(出自原著"四签名") 毒刺巨人
Get down, John!
卧倒 约翰
We've had some frustrating cases...
还有些费解的案子
What is that?
你拿着什么?
A French decathlete found completely out of his mind,
法国十项全能选手精神失常
surrounded by 1,812 matchboxes,
被发现时周围有1812个火柴盒
all empty except this one.
全是空的 除了这一个
And what's in that one?
那里面是什么呢?
Inexplicable.
难以言表
Touching cases...
动人的案件
She's going to ring the doorbell.
她要按门铃了
Oh, no. She's changed her mind.
哦不 她改变主意了
Oh, she's going to do it. No, she's leaving.
她马上来按了 不 她又走了
She's leaving. Oh, she's coming back.
她走了 哎 她又回来了
She's a client, she's boring. I've seen those symptoms before.
无聊的委托人 我见过这种症状
Oscillation on the pavement always means there's a love affair.
在门口徘徊 多半是感情问题
And of course I have to mention
当然 不能忽视...
the elephant in the room...
屋中的大象(又意被刻意回避的问题)
But we want something
但今天要讲点特殊的
very particular for this special day, don't we?
来配合这特殊的日子 对吧?
(博客:血染的皇家禁卫军:出于显而易见的原因 夏洛克不想我将这案子记录下来 但我绝不会放弃这个好机会... 走着瞧 事情源于一位禁卫军
的邮件 用他的原话来开篇吧 "亲爱的福尔摩斯先生 我叫巴恩布里奇 是皇家禁卫军..." )
Need to work on your half of the church, Mary, looking a bit thin.
玛丽 你那半边会场再想想 人有点少
Oh, orphan's lot. Friends, that's all I have, lots of friends.
孤儿没办法呀 只有一大堆朋友
Schedule the organ music to begin at precisely 11:48...
管风琴11:48准时开始
But the rehearsal's not for another two weeks, just calm down.
离排练还有两周呢 冷静
Calm? I am calm. I'm extremely calm.
冷静? 我很冷静 再冷静不过了
Let's get back to the reception, come on.
来吧 继续安排宾客
John's cousin, top table?
约翰的表亲 上座?
Hmm, hates you. Can't even bear to think about you.
她恨你 都不愿意想到你
Seriously? Second class post, cheap card.
真的? 二等邮件 廉价贺卡
Bought at a petrol station.
在加油站买的
Look at the stamp, three attempts at licking,
看邮票 舔了三回
she's obviously unconsciously retaining saliva.
显然她攒了很多口水
Ah, let's stick her by the bogs. Oh, yes.
啊 就排厕所门口吧 对
Who else hates me?
还有谁恨我?
Oh, great, thanks.
太好了 谢谢
"Priceless painting nicked." Looks interesting.
"昂贵画作被窃" 看着挺有意思
Table four... Done.
第四桌 排好了
"My husband is three people."
"我丈夫有三个身份"
Table five... Major James Sholto who is he?
(出自原著"四签名") 第五桌 詹姆斯•舒尔托少校是谁?
John's old commanding officer. I don't think he's coming.
约翰以前的长官 应该不会来
He'll be there.
他会来的
Well, he needs to RSVP, then. He'll be there.
那他得先回信 他会来的
"My husband is three people." It's interesting.
"我丈夫有三个身份" 有意思
It says he has three distinct patterns of moles on his skin.
这人皮肤上会出现三套不同的痣
Identical triplets, one in half a million births.
同卵三胞胎 五十万分之一的概率
Solved it without leaving the flat.
不出门就破了案
Now, serviettes... Swan or Sydney Opera House?
餐巾 折成天鹅还是悉尼歌剧院?
Where did you learn that?
你从哪学的?
Many skills are required in the field of criminal investigation...
查案需要很多技能
Fibbing, Sherlock.
撒谎咯 夏洛克
I once broke an alibi by demonstrating the exact severity of a fold..
我通过折餐巾识破过假身份
I'm not John, I can tell when you're fibbing.
我不是约翰 你撒谎我看得出
OK, I learnt it on YouTube.
好吧 视频网站学的
Opera House, please. Oh, hang on, I'm buzzing.
歌剧院吧 谢谢 啊有电话
Hello?
喂?
Oh, hi, Beth.
嗨 贝斯
Yeah, yeah, I don't see why not.
好啊 当然可以
Actually, if that's Beth, it's probably for me too, hang on.
贝斯打来的 应该也会找我 等下
He knows we don't have a friend called Beth,
他知道我们没有叫贝斯的朋友
he's going to figure out that it's code.
早晚会发现是暗号的
He's YouTubing serviettes. He's thorough.
他在上网学叠餐巾 他想得周到
He's terrified. Of course he's not.
他吓坏了 怎么可能
When you're scared of something you start wishing it sooner,
人害怕某件事 就会一头扎进去
just to get it all going.
希望事情快过去
But why would he be scared that we're getting married?
可我们结婚他怕什么?
It's not going to change anything, we'll still do stuff.
什么都不会改变呀 我们还会一起查案
You need to prove it to him. I told you to find him a new case.
要向他证明 都叫你给他找个案子了
I'm trying. But you need to run him, OK?
在找啊 你得给他放放风
Show him it's still the good old days.
让他看到一如往昔
That just sort of happened.
不小心就叠了
Sherlock, um, mate...
夏洛克 嗯 哥们
I have...
我...
I've smelled 18 different perfumes,
我已经闻了18种不同的香水
I've sampled nine different slices of cake, which all tasted identical.
尝了9种蛋糕 味道完全没区别
I like the bridesmaids in purple...
伴娘们穿紫色挺好
Lilac. Lilac.
丁香紫 丁香紫
Um, there are no more decisions left to make.
没有要选的东西了
I don't even understand the decisions that we have made.
其实已经选好的我都搞不懂
I'm faking opinions, and it's exhausting.
我在胡编意见 快累死了