【转】神探夏洛克第3季中英剧本【完结】_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:2265 回复:66

[Movie] 【转】神探夏洛克第3季中英剧本【完结】

刷新数据 楼层直达
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2017-08-20 0
Season Three Episode One: The Empty Hearse

'Sherlock!'
夏洛克
'It's a trick.'
那是我的圈套
Just a magic trick.
魔术圈套
No. All right, stop it now.
不是的 好了别说了
'Now, stay exactly where you are.
站在原地别动
'Don't move.'         All right.
别动      好好
Keep your eyes fixed on me.
眼睛盯着我
'Please, would you do this for me?'
求你了 能帮我这个忙吗?
Do what?
做什么?
'This phone call, it's er...'
这通电话 是...
..it's my note.
我的留言
It's what people do, don't they?
人们不是都这么做吗?
'Leave a note.'
留下留言
Leave a note when?
什么留言?
'Goodbye, John.'
再见 约翰
No. Don't...
不 不要
Sherlock!
夏洛克
John.
约翰
John, look at me. Look at me.
约翰 看着我 看着我
And sleep.
睡吧
Right the way down, right the way deep, right the way, sound asleep.
就这样 逐渐沉入 酣睡之中
That's real.
这才是真实
That's good, with my voice just there in the centre of your head
很好 聆听你脑海深处我的声音
and floating all the way around you.
萦绕在你四周
And you will awaken in three, two, one...
你将被唤醒 三 二 一
..zero.

Let me come through please! He's my friend.
让我过去 他是我朋友
'Bollocks!'
扯淡呢
No, no, no, no, it's obvious.
不不不 多明显啊
That's how he did it. It's obvious.
他就是这么做的 太明显了
Derren Brown?!
达伦•布朗?
Let it go, Sherlock's dead.
别纠结了 夏洛克死了
But is he?
真的死了?
There was a body, it was him.
横尸当场 确实是他
It was definitely him, Molly Hooper laid him out.
绝对是他 茉莉•胡珀入殓的
No, she's lying.
就是她撒谎
It was Jim Moriarty's body with a mask on.
那是吉姆•莫里亚蒂的尸体 戴着面具
A mask?
面具?
A bungee rope, a mask, Derren Brown.
蹦极绳索 人皮面具 达伦•布朗
Two years and the theories keep getting more stupid.
两年了 阴谋论越来越离谱
How many more have you got for me today?
今天还要跟我扯几种?
Well, you know the paving slabs in that whole area,
你也知道 那一整片混凝土路面
even the exact ones that he landed on,
他砸中的那块也是
you know they were all...       Guilt!
你也知道那里...              负罪感
That's all this is.
负罪感作祟
You pushed us all into thinking
是你和多诺万 你们俩
that Sherlock that was a fraud, you and Donovan.
逼我们把夏洛克当成骗子
You did this and it killed him and he's staying dead.
你犯了错 害他丢了性命 死人不能复生
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-09-04 19:02重新编辑 ]
本帖最近评分记录: 4 条评分 派派币 +65
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2017-08-20 0
Do you honestly believe that if you have enough stupid theories,
你真以为多编几种阴谋论
it's going to change what really happened?
就能改变事实吗?
I believe in Sherlock Holmes.
我相信夏洛克•福尔摩斯
Yeah, well, that won't bring him back.
是啊 那也不能让他起死回生
And that after extensive police investigations...
警方经深入调查证明
Richard Brook did indeed prove to be the creation of James Moriarty...
理查•布鲁克确实是詹姆斯•莫里亚蒂的假身份
'Amidst unprecedented scenes, there was uproar in court
事态急转直下 法庭群情激奋
'as Sherlock Holmes was vindicated and cleared of all suspicion.'
夏洛克被判无罪 洗脱所有嫌疑
'Sadly, all this comes too late for the detective,
可惜 一切都迟了 这位大侦探
'who became something of a celebrity two years ago.'
两年前刚扬名立万
Questions are now being asked as to why police let matters get so far.
人们不禁要问 警方何以让事态失控至此?
Sherlock Holmes fell to his death
夏洛克•福尔摩斯从伦敦
from the top of London's Bart's Hospital.
巴斯医学院楼顶坠楼身亡
Although he left no note, friends say
虽然他未留遗言 朋友透露
it's unlikely he was able to cope with the...
他是因为难以应对...        
Well then.
好吧
Absent friends.
敬缺席的朋友
Sherlock.
敬夏洛克
Sherlock.
敬夏洛克
And may God rest his soul.
愿上帝保他安息
What?
什么?
Now listen to me.
好了 朋友 现在就剩你我两人了 你一定想不到 找你多费劲 仔细给我听好了
There's an underground terrorist network active in London
伦敦有个地下恐怖网络在活动
and a massive attack is imminent.
将发动大规模袭击
Sorry, but the holiday is over...
抱歉 假期结束了
..Brother dear.
亲爱的弟弟
Back to Baker Street...
回归贝克街吧
..Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克•福尔摩斯
Penny for the guy?
(纪念盖伊•福克斯炸毁议会阴谋的节日 又名篝火节)为盖伊节捐点钱吧?
Oi, mate, penny for the guy?
伙计 为盖伊节捐点钱吧
Penny for the guy, mate? Penny for the guy?
捐点钱吧 为盖伊节捐点钱吧
Penny for the guy? Penny for the guy?
捐点钱吧 为盖伊节捐点钱吧
'That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever done.'
这是我做过的最荒谬的事
'You invaded Afghanistan.'
你还入侵阿富汗了呢
You have been busy, haven't you?
骷髅谜案 你一直还挺忙吧?
Quite the busy little bee. Hmm.
像小蜜蜂团团转
Moriarty's network. Took me two years to dismantle it.
莫里亚蒂的犯罪网 我两年才摧毁掉
And you're confident you have?
真的摧毁了?
The Serbian side was the last piece of the puzzle.
塞尔维亚方面是最后一块拼图
Yes. You got yourself in deep there with Baron Maupertuis.
(出自原著“赖盖特之谜”) 对 你故意纠缠莫波吐依兹男爵
Quite a scheme.        Colossal.
好一条计策           大棋啊
Anyway. You're safe now.
总之 你现在安全了
Mmm.

清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2017-08-20 0
A small "thank you" wouldn't go amiss.
稍微说句谢谢不会死人的
What for?
谢什么?
For wading in.
谢我的介入
In case you've forgotten, field work is not my natural milieu.
你忘了吧 我的日常工作可不包括外勤
"Wading in?"
"介入"?
You sat there and watched me being beaten a pulp.
你坐在那 眼睁睁看他们暴打我
I got you out.       No, I got me out.
我救了你          不 我自己救的自己
Why didn't you intervene sooner?
你怎么不早介入?
I couldn't risk giving myself away, could I?
我总不能自爆身份吧?
It would have ruined everything.        
那就前功尽弃了      
You were enjoying it.
你就想看我挨打
Nonsense.        Definitely enjoying it.
哪里话           绝对是看得爽
Listen, do you have any idea what it was like, Sherlock,
喂 你根本不懂那种感觉啊 夏洛克
going undercover?
执行卧底行动?
Smuggling my way into their ranks like that?
凭空混进那种队伍里?
The noise, the people!
吵吵闹闹 人山人海
I didn't know you spoke Serbian.
我不知道你还会说塞尔维亚语
I didn't.
之前确实不会
But the language has a Slavic root.
但塞语源自斯拉夫语
Frequent Turkish and German loan words.
还经常从土耳其语和德语里借词
Took me a couple of hours.
几小时就学会了
Hmm, you're slipping.
呵 退步了
Middle-age, brother mine.
人到中年啊 我的弟弟
Comes to us all.
你也会有这天的
Oh, no, you don't take it, do you?
哦不 你不放糖的 是吧?
No.        You forget a little thing like that.
不放       这种小事总是忘
Yes.
就是
You forget lots of little things, it seems.
你也忘记了很多小事呢
Uh-huh.

Not sure about that.
那个真不怎么样
Hmm?        Ages you.
嗯?           显老
Just trying it out.
尝试新造型
Well, it ages you.
我告诉你 显老
Look...      I'm not your mother,
我说...      我不是你妈
I've no right to expect it...       No...
我没权利指望                不是...
But just one phone call, John!
可只要打个电话 约翰
Just one phone call would have done.
打个电话来也好啊
I know.
我知道
After all we went through!       Yes.
我们可是患难之交            您说得对
I am sorry.
对不起
Look, I understand how difficult it was for you after...
我知道你多难过 自从...
..after...
自从...
I just let it slide, Mrs Hudson, I let it all slide.
我已经看开了 赫德森太太 我看开了
And it just got harder and harder to pick up the phone, somehow.
但要拿起电话却越来越难
Do you know what I mean?
你懂这种感觉吗?
I need you to give this matter your full attention, Sherlock,
我要你百分百专注于这事 夏洛克
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 地板   发表于: 2017-08-20 0
is that quite clear?  
明白吗?
What do you think of this shirt?        Sherlock!
这衬衫合身吗?      夏洛克
I will find your underground terror cell, Mycroft.
我会找出你所谓的地下恐怖组织的 麦克罗夫特
Just put me back in London.
只需将我放归伦敦
I need to get to know the place again, breathe it in.
我需要重新认识这里 身临其境
Feel every quiver of its beating heart.
感受城市的心跳
One of our men died getting this information.
我们有个人为这条信息牺牲了
All the chatter, all the traffic concurs,
所有小道消息 沟通往来都证实
there's going to be a terrorist strike on London, a big one.
伦敦将有大规模恐怖袭击
And what about John Watson?
约翰•华生怎样了?
John?        Mm.
约翰?      嗯
Have you seen him?        Oh, yes,
你见过他吗?      可不是
we meet up every Friday for fish and chips
我们每周五还相约去吃鱼薯条呢
I've kept a weather eye on him, of course.
当然 我有紧密关注他的行踪
We haven't been in touch at all to...prepare him.
完全没有正面联系 没给他预告
Um...No.
没有吗
Well, we'll have to get rid of that.
呵 我们可得把这玩意去掉
"We?"       He looks ancient.
"我们"?      他这样太老气了
I can't be seen to be wandering around with an old man.
我可不想身边跟着个小老头
I couldn't face letting it out.
我不忍心转租给别人
He never liked me dusting.
他从不让我帮忙打扫房间的
No, I know.
是 我知道
So why now? What changed your mind?
为什么现在回来? 怎么改变主意了?
Well, I've got some news.
嗯 有些事想告诉你
Oh, God, is it serious?
天哪 很严重吗?
What? No, no, I'm not ill.
什么? 不不 我没得绝症
I've, well, I'm...
我 嗯 我...
..moving on.
开始新生活了
You're emigrating?
要移居国外啦?
Nope. Er, no, I've er...
不是 呃 不 我...
...I have met someone.
有对象了
Oh! Ah, lovely.
啊 那太好了
Yeah. We're getting married. Well, I'm going to ask, anyway.
对 我们要结婚了 反正我准备求婚
So soon after Sherlock?
夏洛克才过去多久啊?
Hmm, well, yes.
可不是吗
What's his name?
他叫什么呀?
It's a woman.
是个女的
A woman?!        Yes, of course it's a woman.
女的?             当然是女的啊
You really have moved on, haven't you?
你果然抛弃旧生活了呀
Mrs Hudson, how many times?
赫德森太太 说了多少回了
Sherlock was not my boyfriend!
夏洛克不是我男朋友!
Live and let live, that's my motto.
放心 我很宽容的
Listen to me I am not gay!
再声明一次 我不是同性恋
I think I'll surprise John. He'll be delighted.
我想给约翰个惊喜 他会很高兴的
You think so?
是吗?
Mm, pop into Baker Street, who knows, jump out of a cake.
突然回到贝克街家里 或者从蛋糕里蹦出来
Baker Street? He isn't there any more.
贝克街? 他早不住那儿了
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2017-08-20 0
Why would he be? It's been two years.
奇怪吗? 都两年了
He's got on with his life.
他有了新生活
What life? I've been away.
能有什么生活? 我又不在
Where's he going to be tonight?
他今晚会去哪?
How would I know?       You always know.
我怎么知道      你什么都知道
He has a dinner reservation in the Marylebone Road.
他在马里波恩路上一家餐厅订了位
Nice little spot.
不错的小店
They have a few bottles of the 2000 Saint-Emilion,
有2000年的圣埃米利永红酒
though I prefer the 2001.
虽然我觉得2001年的更好
I think maybe I'll just drop by.
我顺便去一趟吧
You know, it is just possible that you won't be welcome.
说不定 他并不欢迎你呢
No, it isn't.
不可能
Now, where is it?        
快拿出来
Where's what?     You know what.
什么东西?        别装傻了
Welcome back, Mr Holmes.
欢迎回来 福尔摩斯先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Blud.
老哥
Sir, can I help you?
先生 需要服务吗
Your wife just texted you, possibly her contractions have started.
你老婆发短信来 可能要生了
Excuse me, sir.
失陪了 先生
Sir, I am so, so sorry.
先生 真是太抱歉了
Er, please, let me just go to the kitchen and dry that off for you.
请允许我拿去厨房帮您烘干
Finished with that, sir? Allow me to take it for you.
先生 看完了是吗? 我帮您收走
Madam, can I suggest you look at this menu, it's completely identical.
女士 建议您看这份菜单 内容完全一样
Can I help you with anything, sir?
(法国口音)需要点单吗 先生?
Hi, yeah, I'm looking for a bottle of champagne. A good one.
你好 我想点瓶香槟 好点的
Hmm, well, these are all
我们家的都挺好
excellent vintages, sir.
上好的陈年佳酿 先生
Oh, it's not really my area, what do you suggest?
我不太懂酒 你建议哪瓶呢?
Well, you cannot possibly go wrong,
选哪个都不会错
but if you'd like my personal
但如果你想听我的
recommendation...      Mm.
个人推荐...            好
This last one on the list is a favourite of mine.
最后一种是我的最爱
It is, you might in fact say, like a face from the past.
可以说 尝起来就像 故人重逢
Great. I'll have that one please.
很好 就要这个了
It is familiar, but with the quality of surprise!
熟悉的口味 但带有一点惊喜
Well, surprise me.
行 快给我上惊喜吧
I'm certainly endeavouring to, sir.
一定遵命 先生
Sorry that took so long.
抱歉我来晚了
You OK?       Yeah, yeah. Me?
你还好吧?      嗯嗯 我?
Fine. I am fine.
好得不得了
Now then, what did you want to ask me?
好啦 你想问我什么?
More wine?     No, I'm good with water, thanks.
再来点酒?      不用 我喝水就行 谢谢
Right.
好吧
So?             Er, so...
什么事呀?       嗯...
Mary...
玛丽
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 5楼  发表于: 2017-08-20 0
Listen, um...
听我说
I know it hasn't been long,
我知道我们交往不久
and I know we haven't known each other for a long time...
我知道我俩认识的时间不长
Go on.      Yes, I will.
接着说      好
As you know, these last couple of years haven't been easy for me.
你也知道 最近几年我过得挺痛苦
And meeting you...
遇见你
Yeah, meeting you has been the best thing
应该算是我这辈子
that could have possibly happened.
最幸运的事了
I agree.      What?
我同意      什么?
I agree, I'm the best thing that could have happened to you.
我同意 遇见我是你这辈子最幸运的事
Sorry.     Well, no, it's, um...
抱歉      不...就是 嗯...
So...
所以
..if you'll have me, Mary, could you see your way, um...
那我直说 玛丽 你觉得你能不能...
If you could see your way to...
你觉得你能不能...
Sir, you'll find this vintage exceptionally to your liking.
先生 这瓶陈年佳酿肯定特别合您的口味
It has all the qualities of the old, with the colour of the new.
饱含旧日情调 却又焕然一新
No, sorry, not now, please.        
对不起 现在没空
Like a gaze from a crowd of strangers,
就像陌生人群中投来的目光
suddenly one is aware of staring into the face of an old friend.
突然你意识到 面前的人即是旧友
No, look, seriously, could you just...?
拜托你能不能...
Interesting thing, a tuxedo.
燕尾服真有意思
Lends distinction to friends and anonymity to waiters.
朋友穿彰显身份 服务生穿湮没无闻
John?
约翰?
John, what is it? What?
约翰 这是怎么回事?
Well, the short version...
长话短说呢 就是...
..not dead.
没死
Bit mean springing it on you like that, I know.
我知道 这样冒出来有失礼节
Could have given you a heart attack, probably still will.
刚才可能把你吓出心脏病 现在还是有可能
But in my defence, it was very funny.
也别怪我 这多有趣啊
OK, it's not a great defence.
好吧 理由不是很有力
Oh, no, you're...        Oh, yes.
哦不 你就是...         没错
Oh, my God!
上帝啊
Not quite.        You died, you jumped off a roof.
不是上帝        你不是跳楼自杀了吗
No.        You're dead.
不         你死了
No, I'm quite sure, I checked. Excuse me.
不 我查过 活得挺好的 抱歉用一下
Does...does yours rub off too?
你的小胡子也能擦掉吗?
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天哪 我的天哪
Do you have any idea what you've done?!
你知道你都做了什么吗?
OK, John, I'm suddenly realising I probably owe you
好了 约翰 突然想到我大概
some sort of an apology...
还欠你句道歉
All right, just, John, just keep...
好了 约翰 请保持...
Two years.
两年
Two years! Hmm?
整整两年 啊?
I thought...
我以为...
I thought...
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 6楼  发表于: 2017-08-21 0
我以为...
..you were dead.
你死了
Now, you let me grieve. Hmm.
你竟眼睁睁看着我痛不欲生
How could you do that?
你怎么做得出来?
How?!
怎么可以!
Wait, before you do anything that you might regret, um,
等等 在你气急失手之前
one question, just let me ask one question.
我问你一句话 就一句
Are you really going to keep that?
你那胡子真要留着吗?
I calculated that there were 13 possibilities
我精心计算过 和莫里亚蒂上天台后
once I'd invited Moriarty onto the roof.
一共有13种可能性
'I wanted to avoid dying, if at all possible.
有可能的话 我想尽量别死
'The first scenario involved hurling myself
第一种要冲刺到
into a parked van filled with washing bags.
一辆装满洗衣袋的车上
'Impossible, the angle was too steep.
不可能 角度太陡
Secondly, a system of Japanese wrestling...
第二种 我会点日本式摔跤
'You know, for a genius, you can be remarkably thick.'
作为天才 你迟钝到家了
What?        I don't care
什么?      我才不管
how you faked it, Sherlock.
你是怎么假死的 夏洛克
I want to know why.
我只想知道 为什么
Why? Because Moriarty had to be stopped.
为什么? 为了阻止莫里亚蒂呀
Oh.

Why, as in...?
你说那个啊...
I see. Yes. Why?
我知道了 好吧 为什么呢?
That's a little more difficult to explain.
那个说来话长
I've got all night.
我今晚就在这听了
Actually, um, that was mostly Mycroft's idea.
其实呢 主要是麦克罗夫特的主意
Oh, so it was your brother's plan?
哦 其实是你哥的计划?
Oh, but he would have needed a confidante.
可他还需要一个信得过的人
Mm-hm.

Sorry.
对不起
But he was the only one? The only one who knew?
就他知道? 就他一个人?
A couple of others. It was a very elaborate plan, it had to be.
还有其他几个 计划必须周密
The next of the 13 possibilities was...
13个可能的下一条是...
Who else? Who else knew?
还有谁? 还有谁知道?
Who?!        Molly.
谁?           茉莉
Molly?!        John...
茉莉?          约翰
Molly Hooper and some of my homeless network and that's all.
茉莉•胡珀 还有我流浪汉消息网的几个人
OK.

OK.
行啊
So just your brother, Molly Hooper and 100 tramps.
所以就是你哥 茉莉 还有100个流浪汉
Ha, no! 25 at most.
没啦 最多25个
Seriously, it's not a joke? You're really keeping this?
说真的 你不是搞笑? 真准备留着?
Er, yeah.
没错
Sure?
确定?
Mary likes it.
玛丽很喜欢
Hmm, no, she doesn't.
她才不喜欢
She does.        She doesn't.
她喜欢          她不喜欢
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 7楼  发表于: 2017-08-21 0
Oh, don't.
别逼我说
Oh, brilliant(!) Look, I'm sorry, I'm sorry,
好极了         对不起嘛
I didn't know how to tell you...
我不好意思直说
Right, no, no, this is charming. I've really missed this(!)
行吧 太好了 我真怀念这种情形
One word, Sherlock, that is all I would have needed!
一句话 夏洛克 就给我捎一句话
One word to let me know that you were alive!
告诉我你活着就行了
I've nearly been in contact so many times, but...
好多次我差点就联络你了
I worried that, you know, you might say something indiscreet.
我是担心 你会不小心说漏嘴
What?      You know, let the cat out of the bag.
什么?      走漏了风声
So this is my fault!      Oh, God!
还成我的错了?         天哪
Why am I the only one who thinks that this is wrong?!
怎么就我一个人不能理解?
The only one reacting like a human being!
就我还有点正常反应
Over-reacting.        Over-reacting!
过激反应吧          过激反应
John!       Over-reacting!
约翰        过激反应
So you fake your own death and you waltz in here large                        shh.
你假死完 就这么大摇大摆    小点声
as bloody life!          Shh.
活蹦乱跳地进来       小点声
But I'm not meant to have a problem with it, no,
我不能有一丁点意见
because Sherlock Holmes thinks it's a perfectly OK thing to do!
就因为夏洛克•福尔摩斯觉得 这完全正常
Shut up! I don't want everyone knowing I'm still alive!
闭嘴 我不想全世界都知道我还活着
Oh, so it's still a secret, is it?!  
原来还是秘密呀?      
Yes, it's still a secret!
没错 是秘密
Promise you won't tell anyone?
保证不跟人说?      
Swear to God!
保你个头啊
London is in danger, John.
伦敦有危险 约翰
There's an imminent terrorist attack and I need your help.
恐怖袭击迫在眉睫 我需要你的帮助
My help?
我的帮助?
You have missed this, admit it.
你怀念这种感觉 别嘴硬
The thrill of the chase, the blood pumping through your veins,
追捕的紧张刺激 血脉迸发的兴奋
just the two of us against the rest of the world.
我们俩对抗全世界
I don't understand, I said I'm sorry,
真搞不懂 我都道歉了呀
isn't that what you're supposed to do?
还有什么没做到的?
Gosh, you don't know anything about human nature, do you?
天 你真的完全不懂人类心性吧?
Hmm, nature? No.
心性? 不懂
Human?
人类?
No.
更不懂了
I'll talk him round.
我会劝他的
You will?
是吗?
Oh, yeah.
交给我吧
(字幕视线:独生女 兼职护士 多门外语 读卫报 阑尾炎 伤疤 浪漫 近视眼 秘密纹身 梦想破灭 自民党 爱猫 聪明 说谎 衣服12码 做烘焙 )
Mary.
玛丽
Can you believe his nerve?
他胆子真大啊?
I like him.
我挺喜欢他的
What?
什么?
I like him.
我挺喜欢他的
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 8楼  发表于: 2017-08-21 0
Those things will kill you.
烟抽多了会死人的
Oh, you bastard!
你这混蛋
It's time to come back.
是时候回来了
You've been letting things slide, Graham.
你可日渐发福啊 格兰姆
Greg.          Greg.
是格雷格      格雷格
'Very common belief, with an anti terrorism bill...'
民众普遍认为 随着反恐法案的提出
'this...the Government feels duty-bound
政府会感到压力
'to push through the legislation with all due exped...'
从而致力于推动立法进程
'Now, stay exactly where you are.'
站在原地别动
Where are you?
你在哪?
'Don't move.
别动
'Keep your eyes fixed on me.
眼睛盯着我
'What? What's happening? What's going on?'
什么 出了什么事 你在干什么?
Please, will you do this for me? Please.
求你了 能帮我做这件事吗? 求你
Do what?
做什么?
This phone call...'
这通电话...
it's my note.
是我的留言
'That's what people do, don't they?'
人们不是都这么做吗?
Leave a note.
留下留言
'Leave a note when?'
什么留言?
Goodbye, John.       'No.'
再见 约翰           不
Sherlock!        Oh, ho!
夏洛克          哦不
What?! Are you out of your mind?!
这啥啊 你有病啊?
I don't see why not.
我觉得很合理啊
It's just as plausible as some of your theories.
不比你其他理论差
Look, if you're not going to take it seriously, Laura...
劳拉 要是你不能严肃点...
I do take it seriously.
我可严肃了
I don't think we should wear hats.
我觉得没必要戴这帽子
I founded 'The Empty Hearse' so like-minded people could meet,
我创建"空灵柩"是为了聚集同好
discuss theories!
讨论各种理论
Sherlock's still out there.
夏洛克还活着
I'm convinced of it.
我深信不疑
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh...my...God!
偶滴神啊
#夏洛克活着 #夏洛克活着 #夏洛克没死
"His movements were so silent,
(华生医生博客) "他如此无声无息"
"so furtive he reminded me
"鬼鬼祟祟的 让我想起"
"of a trained bloodhound picking out a scent."
"嗅寻气味的训练有素的猎犬"
You what?        "I couldn't help thinking
什么?            "我不禁想"
what an amazing criminal he'd make
"若他将天赋用于违法犯罪"
“if he turned his talents against the law."  
"将是多成功的罪犯啊"  
Don't read that.
别读了
Famous blog, finally.        Come on, that's...
终于读到著名博客了       那都是...
Ancient history, yes, I know,
火星帖 我知道
but it's not though, is it, because he's...
但也不算 因为他...
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Having a wash.
洗脸
You're shaving it off.
你要刮胡子啦
Well, you hate it.     Sherlock hates it.
你不喜欢嘛         夏洛克不喜欢
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 9楼  发表于: 2017-08-21 0
Apparently everyone hates it.      Oh!
显然大家都不喜欢             装吧你!
Are you going to see him again?        
你又要去找他了吧?
No, I'm going to work.
哪里 我去上班
Oh, and after work, are you going to see him again?
下班再去找他?      
No.
才不去
God, I had six months of bristly kisses for me
唉 我跟一张毛嘴接吻了半年
and then his nibs turns up...
他才露了个脸就...
I don't shave for Sherlock Holmes.
我不是为夏洛克•福尔摩斯刮胡子的
You should put that on a T-shirt.
这话你该印T恤上
Shut up.     Or what?
闭嘴        不然呢?
Or I'll marry you.
不然我娶了你
London, it's like a great cesspool into which all kinds
伦敦 就是个大污水坑
of criminals, agents and drifters are irresistibly drained.
(出自"血字的研究") 罪犯 特务和游民懒汉都沉淀于此
Sometimes it's not a question of who, it's a question of who knows?
有时重点不在当事人 而在知情人
If this man cancels his papers, I need to know.
如果这男人停止订报 我需要知情
If this woman leaves London without putting her dog into kennels,
这个女人离开伦敦前 没把狗送到宠物旅馆
I need to know.
我需要知情
I have certain people, they are markers.
有些人 是我的活标记
If they start to move, I'll know something's up.
如果他们开始行动 我就知道要出事了
Like rats deserting a sinking ship.
就像老鼠逃离沉船
All very interesting, Sherlock,
贝克街 都很有意思 夏洛克
but the terror alert has been raised to critical.
但恐怖袭击预警等级已达到"危急"
Boring. Your move.
无聊 该你了
We have solid information, an attack IS coming.
可靠情报显示 袭击就在眼前
Solid information,
可靠情报
a secret terrorist organisation is planning an attack...
秘密恐怖组织正在策划一场袭击...
That's what secret terrorist organisations do, isn't it?
秘密恐怖组织就是干这个的 不是吗?
It's their version of golf.
他们的消闲运动
An agent gave his life to tell us that.
一位特工为此牺牲了        
Oh, well,
这样啊
perhaps he shouldn't have done. He was obviously just trying to show off.
也许是他做过头了 只想逞英雄
None of these 'markers' of yours is behaving in any way suspiciously?
你那些"活标记"都没有可疑举动吗?
Your move.
该你了
No, Mycroft, but you have to trust me.
没有 麦克罗夫特 可你得相信我
I'll find the answer.
我会找出答案
But it'll be in an odd phrase in an on-line blog,
答案也许是网上博客一处奇怪用词
or an unexpected trip to the countryside,
一次临时乡间旅行
or a misplaced lonely hearts ad.
或者发错地方的征友广告
Your move!
该你走了!
I've given the Prime Minister my personal assurance you're on the case.
我亲自向首相保证你在积极破案
I am on the case, we both are, look at us right now.
我在破案 我们都是 瞧瞧咱俩
Oh, bugger!        Whoopsy!
该死!              哎呀!
Can't handle a broken heart. How very telling.
手术台游戏 没法应付心碎 真说明问题
Don't be smart.
别自作聪明
That takes me back.
还跟小时候一样
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 10楼  发表于: 2017-08-21 0
"Don't be smart, Sherlock, I'm the smart one."
"别自作聪明 夏洛克 我才聪明"
I am the smart one.
我的确更聪明
I used to think I was an idiot.
我从小以为自己是傻瓜
Both of us thought you were an idiot, Sherlock.
咱俩都觉得你是傻瓜 夏洛克
We had nothing else to go on, until we met other children.
没有别的参照物 直到认识其他孩子
Oh, yes, that was a mistake.        
是啊 那是个错误
Ghastly. What were they thinking of?
严重错误 他们都在想啥啊?
Probably something about trying to make friends.
很可能是交朋友之类的吧
Oh, yes. Friends.
是啊 朋友
Of course, you go in for that sort of thing now.
当然 你现在乐在其中了
And you don't? Ever?
你就没有吗? 从没有过?
If you seem slow to me, Sherlock,
我嫌你都迟钝 夏洛克
can you imagine what real people are like?
你想想我怎么看普通人?
I'm living in a world of goldfish.
全世界人都像金鱼
Yes, but I've been away for two years.
没错 但我走了两年
So?        Oh, I don't know,
所以呢?      我不知道
I thought perhaps you might have found yourself a...
没准你为自己找到了...
goldfish.       Change the subject, now.
一条金鱼       马上给我换话题
Rest assured, Mycroft,
放心好了 麦克罗夫特
whatever this underground network of yours is up to,
不论你这个地下网络打算做什么
the secret will reside in something seemingly insignificant or bizarre.
秘密就藏在某些不起眼的小古怪中
Ooh-ooh.        Speaking of which...
打扰下           说到这个
I can't believe it. I just can't believe it!
我真不敢相信 不敢相信呢!
Him sitting in his chair again.
他又坐回了他的椅子
Oh, isn't it wonderful, Mr Holmes?
太棒了对不对 福尔摩斯先生?
I can barely contain myself(!)
我欣喜若狂了        
Oh, he really can, you know.
一点不掺假
He's secretly pleased to see you,
他其实可高兴见到你呢
underneath all that.
装出这幅样子
Sorry, which of us?
不好意思 我们俩谁?
Both of you.
你们俩都是
Let's play something different.
我们来玩点别的
Why are we playing games?!
我们为什么要玩游戏?
London's terror alert has been raised to critical,
伦敦恐怖袭击预警已达到"危急"
I'm just passing the time.
我只是在打发时间
Let's do deductions.
玩演绎推理吧
Client left this while I was out, what do you reckon?
我不在家时 委托人留下的 你怎么看?
I'm busy.
我很忙
Oh, go on, it's been an age.
来嘛 好久没玩了
I always win.
我总是赢        
Which is why you can't resist.
所以你没法抗拒
I find nothing irresistible in the hat of a well-travelled anxious,
有什么没法抗拒的 常戴它的人焦虑
sentimental, unfit creature of habit with appalling halitosis.
念旧 身材差 还有严重口臭
Damn.        Isolated too, don't you think?
该死          还孤僻 不觉得吗?
Why would he be isolated?
怎见得他孤僻?
"He?"        Obviously.        
"他"?         显而易见
Why? Size of the hat?
凭什么 头围大小吗?
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 11楼  发表于: 2017-08-22 0
Don't be silly. Some women have large heads too.
别蠢了 也有头围大的女人
No, he's recently had his hair cut,
不 他最近剪了头发
you can see the little hairs adhering to the perspiration stains on the inside.
内侧汗渍上沾着少许头发茬子
Some women have short hair too.
也有女人留短发
Balance of probability.        
概率平衡
Not that you've ever spoken to a woman with short hair,
而不是你没跟短发女人说过话
or, you know, a woman.
或者不如说 任何女人
Stains show he's out of condition. He's sentimental cos the hat
汗渍表明他健康不佳 念旧是因为帽子
has been repaired, three, four...        
已经补过三 四...
Five times. Very neatly.
五次 补得很细
The cost of the repairs exceeds that of the hat,
补的成本比帽子还贵
he's mawkishly attached to it. But it's more than that.
对这帽子挺痴情 不仅如此
One or two patches would indicate sentimentality.
一两个补丁说明念旧
Five's obsessive behaviour. Obsessive compulsive.
五个就是强迫行为了 强迫症
Hardly. Your client left it behind.
未见得 他走的时候都忘了戴
What sort of an obsessive compulsive would do that?
哪有这种强迫症?
The earlier patches are extensively sun bleached,
早期的补丁被太阳晒得褪色严重
so he's worn it abroad, in Peru.
他是在国外戴的 在秘鲁
Peru?        This is a chullo.
秘鲁?      带耳扇的毛线帽
The classic headgear of Andes, it's made of alpaca.
安第斯山民的典型帽子 线是羊驼毛
No.        No?        
不对      不对?
Icelandic sheep wool. Similar, but very distinctive,
冰岛绵羊毛 很类似 但也截然不同
if you know what you're looking for.
只要你懂得区分
I've written a blog on the varying
我曾写过如何区分
tensile strengths of different natural fibres.
不同天然纤维韧度的博文
I'm sure there's a crying need for that(!)
我相信想读的大有人在!
You said he was anxious?        
你说他焦虑?
The bobble on the left side has been badly chewed,
左边的绒球被咬得一塌糊涂
which shows he's a man of a nervous disposition, but...
这表明他容易紧张 不过...
But also a creature of habit,
也表明他墨守成规
cos he hasn't chewed the bobble on the right.
因为他没咬过右边的绒球
Precisely.
正是
A sniff of the offending bobble tells us
闻闻那个臭烘烘的绒球
all we need to know about the state of his breath.
就知道他口气如何了
Brilliant!        Elementary.
精彩           基本演绎法
But you've missed his isolation.
但你漏了孤家寡人
I don't see it.
我没看出来
Plain as day.        Where?
明摆着的           哪里?
There for all to see.        Tell me.
是个人都能看出来         告诉我
Plain as the nose on your...        
就在你鼻子底下...
Tell me!
告诉我!
Well, anybody who wears a hat as stupid as this
好吧 戴这么蠢帽子的人
isn't in the habit of hanging around other people, is he?
肯定不太跟人打交道 不是吗?
Not at all. Maybe he just doesn't mind being different.
哪里 也许他只是不介意与众不同
He doesn't necessarily have to be isolated.
并不一定孤家寡人
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 12楼  发表于: 2017-08-22 0
Exactly.
正是如此
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
He's different, so what? Why would he mind?
他与众不同 那又怎样? 他干嘛要介意呢?
You're quite right.
你说得很对
Why would anyone mind?
谁会介意这种事呢?
I am not lonely, Sherlock.
我不孤独 夏洛克
How would you know?
你怎么知道?
Yes. Back to work, if you don't mind. Good morning.
对 该回去工作了 请别介意 日安
Right, back to work.
对啊 回去工作
Mr Summerson.
下一个是萨默森先生
Right.    Undescended testicle.
好        隐睾症
Right.

Sherlock?      Hmm?
夏洛克?       嗯?
Talk to John.
再跟约翰说说
I've tried talking to him. He made his position quite clear.
我试过了 他态度很明确
Just relax, Mr Summerson.
放松就好 萨默森先生
What did he say?
他怎么说的?
F...        Cough.
滚...       咳
Oh, dear.
老天爷
Hi?
喂?
Mrs Reeves. Thrush.
里维斯太太 真菌性阴道炎
Right.

You wanted to see me?
你找我有事?
Yes. Molly...
没错 茉莉...
Yes?        Would you...?
嗯?          你愿意...
Would you like to...
你愿意和我....
Have dinner?      ..Solve crimes?
一起用晚餐?      一起破案吗?
Um...
哦...
Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, Mrs Reeves.
不用不好意思 里维斯太太
It's very common, but I'm recommending a course of...
这病很常见 我推荐一疗程的...
Monkey glands, but enough about Professor Presbury.
(出自原著"爬行人") 猴腺液 别提普莱斯伯利教授了
Tell us more about your case, Mr Harcourt.        
接着说你的案子 哈考特先生
You sure about this?        Absolutely.
你真确定?      完全确定
Should I be making notes?        
要我记笔记吗?
If it makes you feel better.
你想记就记吧
That's what John says he does. So if I'm being John...
约翰说他喜欢记 我作为替补约翰...
You're not being John, you're being yourself.
你不是替补约翰 你就是你自己
Well, absolutely no one should have been able to empty
能提空那个账户的
that bank account other than myself and Helen.
只有我自己和海伦
Why didn't you assume it was your wife?        
怎么不怀疑你妻子?
Because I've always had total faith in her.
因为我绝对信任她
No, it's because YOU emptied it.
不 因为就是你提空了账户
Weight-loss, hair dye, Botox, affair.
减肥 染发 肉毒杆菌 你有外遇
Lawyer. Next!
律师名片 下一个!
This is Mr Blake. Piles.
这是布雷克先生 痔疮
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 13楼  发表于: 2017-08-22 0
Mr Blake, hi.
布雷克先生 你好
And your pen-pal's emails just stopped, did they?
你的网友就这么断了联系 对吗?
And you really thought he was the one, didn't you?
你真以为他是你真命天子 对吗?
The love of your life?
一生挚爱?
Stepfather posing as on-line boyfriend.
(出自原著"身分案") 继父装成网上男友
What?
什么?
Breaks it off, breaks her heart.
分手 害她心碎
She swears off relationships, stays at home.
她发誓放弃情爱 待在家里
He still has her wage coming in.
他就能继续用她的收入了
Mr Windibank,
温迪班克先生
you have been a complete and utter...
你这个不折不扣的...
Piss pot.
尿罐
It's nothing to worry about,
完全不必担心
just a small infection, by the sound of it.
听起来只是有点感染
Dr Verner is your usual GP, yes?
你平时都看弗纳医生 对吗?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. He looked after me man and boy.
对对对 从小都是他看
I run a little shop just on the corner of Church Street.
我在教堂街角开了家小店
Oh.        Magazines and DVDs.
哦          卖杂志 影碟
I've brought along a few little beauties that might interest you...
我带了点好东西过来 你可能会喜欢...
Tree Worshippers. Oh, that's a corker. It's very saucy.
(三部片名均出自原著"空屋") "树木崇拜者" 这个可带感 特别有料
And British Birds. Same sort of thing.
还有"英国鸟事儿" 一样正点
I'm fine, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
The Holy War.
"圣战"
Sounds a bit dry, I know,
听名字不咋地 我知道
but there's a nun with all these holes in her habit...
但里面那个修女 袍子全是洞...
Jesus! Sherlock.
老天爷 夏洛克
What?        What do you want?
什么?         你想干嘛?
Have you come to torment me?
你是来折腾我的吗?
What are you talking about?
你说啥捏?        
"What are you talking...?"
"你说啥...?"
What, do you think I'm going to be fooled by this bloody beard?!
怎么 这破胡子就想骗过我?
You're crazy! No, no, no, no, no.
你疯了 别别别 别这样
It's not as good as your French! Not as good as your French.
还没你的法国腔装得像 还没法国腔装得像
It's not even a good disguise, Sherlock!
化妆都这么烂 夏洛克
Where did you get it from,
这都哪买的
a bloody joke shop...?!
恶搞商店?
Oh, my God!
老天啊
I, I am so sorry.
我 我真是太对不起了
Oh, my God!
老天啊
Please...
别紧张...
It's fine.
一切正常
This one's got us all baffled.
这案子把我们都难倒了
I don't doubt it.
毫无疑问
What is it?
怎么了?
(字幕视线:松木? 云杉? 雪松 新樟脑球 碳颗粒 火灾损伤)
You're onto something, aren't you?
你在找什么 对不对?
Maybe.
也许
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 14楼  发表于: 2017-08-22 0
Shut up, John.
闭嘴 约翰
What?      Hmm?
什么?       嗯?
Nothing.
没什么
Hello.     Hmm.
喂        嗯
Are you sure?
你确定?
I'm sure.     OK.
我确定      好
I'm late for Cath. I'll see you later.
我约凯丝快迟到了 回头见
Bye.        Bye.
再见        再见
This going to be your new arrangement, is it?
以后这就是你搭档了?
Just giving it a go.
好歹给个机会
Right.
好吧
So, John?
那约翰呢?
Not really in the picture any more.
怕是不会再来了
Trains?
火车吗?
Trains.
火车   西 北 东 南
Male, 40 to 50.
男性 40到50之间
Oh, sorry, did you want to be...?
对不起 你是不是想...?
Er, no, please, be my guest.
不 请自便
Shut up!
嫉妒了 闭嘴!
It doesn't make sense.
说不通啊
What doesn't?
什么说不通?
This skeleton, it can't be any more than...
这副骨架 不可能超过...
Six months old.
六个月
Wow!
"我是如何做到的" 开膛手杰克 著 哇!
"How I Did It, by Jack the Ripper."
"我是如何做到的" 开膛手杰克著
Uh-huh.        That's impossible.
嗯哼      不可能
Welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界
I won't insult your intelligence by explaining it to you.
我就不解释了 免得侮辱你们智商
No, please, insult away.
哪里哪里 随便侮辱
The corpse is, is six months old.
这尸体 只有六个月大
It's dressed in a shoddy Victorian outfit from a museum.
穿着从博物馆弄来的劣质维多利亚朝服装
It's been displayed on a dummy for many years,
衣服套在假人上展览多年
in a case facing south-east, judging from the fading of the fabric.
展柜朝东南 从布料褪色情况看出来的
It was sold off in a fire damage sale a week ago.
一周前因为火灾损伤卖掉了
So the whole thing was a fake?
所以现场是伪造的?
Yes.

Looked so promising.
看上去够玄的
Facile.
肤浅
Why would someone go to all that trouble?
谁会费这个心思?
Why indeed, John?
问得好 约翰
Mind the gap.'
请小心车辆与站台的空隙
Oh. Thanks for hanging onto it.
谢谢你帮我保存帽子
No problem.
不客气
So, what's this all about, Mr Shilcott?
这些都是什么 希尔考特先生?
My girlfriend's a big fan of yours.
我女朋友是你的超级粉丝
Girlfriend?!
女朋友?
Sorry. Do go on.
抱歉 请继续
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 15楼  发表于: 2017-08-22 0
I like trains.
我喜欢火车
Yes...        
是...
I work on the Tube, on the District Line, and part of my job
我在地铁管区域线 我工作的一部分
is to wipe the security footage after it's been cleared.
就是看监控 没有异常就删掉
I was just whizzing through and I found something a bit bizarre.
我正看呢 发现了件奇怪的事
Now, this was a week ago.
这是一周前
The last train on the Friday night, Westminster Station.
周五最后一班火车 西敏寺站
Now, this man gets into the last car.
这个人上了最后一辆车 46号摄像头 西敏寺/二号站台
Car?     They're cars, not carriages.
车?      那叫车 不叫车厢
It's a legacy of the early American involvement in the Tube system.
美国早期地铁系统留下的旧称
He said he liked trains.
他说过他喜欢火车
And the next stop, St James' Park Station.
下一站 圣詹姆斯公园
And...
然后...
I thought you'd like it.
我想你会感兴趣
He gets into the last car at Westminster. The only passenger.
他在西敏寺上了最后一辆车 唯一的乘客
And the car is empty at St James's Park Station.
到了圣詹姆斯公园车就空了
Explain that, Mr Holmes.
你来解释解释 福尔摩斯先生
Couldn't he have just jumped off?
他会不会跳车了?
There's a safety mechanism that prevents the doors
有安全机制 防止列车运行中
from opening in transit. But there's something else,
打开车门 但事情不止如此
the driver of that train hasn't been to work since.
那车的司机从此再没来上过班
According to his flatmate, he's on holiday. Came into some money.
他室友说 他去度假了 赚了笔外快
Bought off?
被收买了?
Hmm?
什么?
So if the driver of the train was in on it,
如果串通了司机
then the passenger did get off.
那乘客确实下车了
There's nowhere he could go.
他没地方可去
It's a straight run on the District Line between the two stations.
区域线两站之间是直线
There's no side tunnels, no maintenance tunnels.
没有支线 没有维修道
Nothing on any map. Nothing.
地图上什么都没有
Train never stops and a man vanishes.
火车没停 乘客却消失了
Good, innit?
有意思吧?
I know that face.
我认识那张脸
Excuse you(!)
替你道歉了
The journey between those stations usually takes five minutes
两站间通常要五分钟
and that one took ten.
这一趟花了十分钟
Ten minutes to get from Westminster to St James's Park.
十分钟从西敏寺到圣詹姆斯公园
I'm gonna need maps, lots of maps. Older maps, all the maps.        
我需要很多地图 老地图 各种地图
Right.

Fancy some chips?      What?
想吃薯条吗?           什么?
I know a fantastic fish shop just off the Marylebone Road,
我知道马里波恩路边上有家不错的炸鱼店
the owner always gives me extra portions.
老板总给我超大份
Did you get him off a murder charge?
你帮他摆脱过谋杀案?
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 16楼  发表于: 2017-08-23 0
No, I helped him put up some shelves.
没有 我帮他安过架子
Sherlock?        Hmm?
夏洛克?         嗯?
What was today about?   Saying thank you.
今天这是为什么?       为了谢你
For what?
谢什么?
For everything you did for me.        
你帮我做的一切
It's OK. It's my pleasure.
没关系 我乐意
No. I mean it.
不 我是说真的
I don't mean pleasure,
我不是说我乐意
I mean I didn't mind. I wanted to...
我是说我不介意 我想...
Moriarty slipped up, he made a mistake.
莫里亚蒂疏忽了一点
Because the one person he thought didn't matter at all to me
他觉得对我无足轻重的那个人
was the one person that mattered the most.
其实至关重要
You made it all possible.
是你将这一切变为可能
But you can't do this again, can you?
但你再也不能这样了 对吗?
I've had a lovely day.
我过了很美好的一天
I'd love to, I just, um...
我很乐意 只是 嗯...
Hmm, congratulations, by the way.
顺便说 恭喜
He's not from work.
他不是同事
We met through friends, old-fashioned way.
我们是朋友介绍的 挺老派的
He's nice, we've got a dog, we, we go to the pub on weekends
他人很好 我们养了条狗 周末一起去酒吧
and I've met his mum and dad and his friends and all his family.
我已经见过他父母 朋友和家人了
I've no idea why I'm telling you any of this...
我不知道为什么跟你说这些...
I hope you'll be very happy, Molly Hooper.
我希望你非常幸福 茉莉•胡帕
You deserve it.
这是你应得的
After all, not all the men you fall for can turn out to be sociopaths.
说到底 你不会次次爱上反社会人格的
No?          No.
不会吗?      不会
Maybe it's just my type.
也许我就喜欢那型的
Oh, Mrs Hudson, sorry, I...I think someone's got John.
赫德森太太 抱歉 我想有人抓走了约翰
John Watson?
约翰•华生?
Hang on, who are you?!
等等 你是谁?
Oh, I'm his fiancee.
我是他未婚妻
Oh.        Mary?
哦      玛丽?
What's wrong?
出什么事了?
Someone sent me this.
有人发了这个给我
At first I thought it was just a Bible thing,
开始我以为是传教
you know, spam, but it's not.
是垃圾短信 但其实不是
It's a skip code.
是跳跃码
First word, then every third.
每隔两个词一读
"Save John Watson."
拯救 约翰 华生
Now!

Where are we going?
我们去哪?
St James The Less, it's a church. 20 minutes by car.
小圣雅各 是个教堂 开车20分钟
Did you drive here?     Er, yes.
你开车来的吧?        对
It's too slow, it's too slow.
那太慢了 太慢了
Watch out! What are we waiting for?!
小心 我们在等什么?
This.
这个
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 17楼  发表于: 2017-08-23 0
What does it mean?
这是什么意思?
What are they going to do to him?
他们要把他怎样?
I don't know!
我不知道!
Damn!
该死! 八分钟倒计时
Hey! Hey! You can't go down there!
喂! 喂! 你们不能进去!
五分钟抵达 小圣雅各教堂
God!
上帝啊!
No, it's not going to work, with that.
加油啊 那边越来越热闹了 点不燃 光这个不行
I'll get something to help it along. Yeah?
我去找点助燃的 好吗?
Help!
救命! 小小缓刑 还有两分钟
He doesn't like it, Daddy.           Huh?
小圣雅各教堂 他不想被烧 爸爸   什么?
三分钟抵达 一分钟抵达
Guy Fawkes, he doesn't like it.
盖伊•福克斯 他不想被烧
Stay back, Zoe. Back!
退后 佐伊 退后!
Now.

可惜啊 福尔摩斯先生 约翰是个好盖伊
What does it mean?
那是什么意思?
Oh, my God!
我的天!
Help!
救命!
Stand back!
退后!
Move! Move! Move!
让开! 让开! 让开!
Move! Move!
让开! 让开!
John!        John!
约翰!        约翰!
John! John!
约翰! 约翰!
Get up, John!
起来啊 约翰!
John!        John?!
约翰!        约翰?!
Help!
救命!
John!
约翰!
John!        John!
约翰!        约翰!
John, come on.        John!
约翰 醒醒           约翰!
Hey, John.
醒醒 约翰
'Which wasn't the way I'd put it at all. Silly woman.'
"我才不会那样呢 蠢女人"
Anyway, it was then that I first noticed it was missing.
无论如何 我那时才发现它不见了
I said, "Have you checked down the back of the sofa?"
我问 "你找过沙发后面了吗?"
He's always losing things down the back of the sofa, aren't you, dear?
他老是落东西在沙发后面 是不是 亲爱的?
Afraid so.
恐怕是
Oh, keys, small change, sweeties.
钥匙 零钱 糖果
Especially his glasses.        Glasses.
尤其是眼镜      眼镜
Blooming things. I said, "Why don't you get a chain,
讨厌死了 我说 "你干嘛不拴个链子"
"wear them round your neck?"
"挂脖子上呢?"
And he says,
他说
What, like Larry Grayson        Larry Grayson.
"跟拉瑞•格雷森(英国喜剧演员 电视主持人)一个德行?"      "拉瑞•格雷森"
So did you find it eventually, your lottery ticket?
最后彩票找到没有?
Well, yes, thank goodness.
找到了 谢天谢地
We caught the coach on time after all.
我们总算赶上了大巴
We managed to see St Paul's, the Tower,
还逛了圣保罗教堂 伦敦塔
but they weren't letting anyone into Parliament.
但是不许进议会
Some big debate going on.
正在进行什么重要辩论
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 18楼  发表于: 2017-08-23 0
John?        
约翰?    
Sorry, you're busy.        
抱歉 你在忙吧
No, no, no, they were just leaving.
没有没有 他们正要走
No, oh, were we?        Yes.        
没有啊 有吗?          是的
No, no, if you've got a case...
接你的案子
No, not a case. Yeah, go.        
不是案子 嗯 走吧
We're here till Saturday, remember.
我们周六才走
Yes, great, wonderful. Just get out!
好好 赶紧走!
Yes, well, give us a ring.        
好吧 给我们打电话
Yes. Good. Get out!
好好好 快出去!
I can't tell you how glad we are, Sherlock.
我们真松了口气 夏洛克
All that time people thinking the worst.
他们竟然当你是那种人
We're just so pleased it's all over.
真高兴那都结束了
Ring up more often, won't you?
多打电话 好吗?
Mm-hm.        She worries.
嗯哼          她很担心你
Promise?
保证?
Promise.
保证
Oh, for God...
看在老天...
Sorry about that.        No, it's fine.
真不好意思           哪里 没关系
Clients?
委托人?
Just my parents.
我父母而已
Your parents?      In town for a few days.
你父母?           来伦敦玩几天
Your parents?
你父母?
Mycroft promised to take them to a matinee of Les Mis.
麦克罗夫特保证带他们去看日场的"悲惨世界"
Tried to talk me into doing it.
还想连我也捎上
Those were your parents?        Yes.
那是你父母?      对
Well...
好吧
..that is not what I...
我还真没想到...
What?
什么?
I mean, they're just so...
我是觉得 他们太...
..ordinary.
普通了
It's a cross I have to bear.
这又由不得我
Did they know too?
他们也知道吗?
That you spent the last two years playing hide and seek?
你花了两年时间玩捉迷藏?
Maybe.
也许      
Ah, so that's why they weren't at the funeral!
难怪他们没参加葬礼
Sorry, sorry again. Hmm.
对不起 再说一遍
Sorry.
对不起
So you've shaved it off then?
所以你剃掉了?
Yeah. Wasn't working for me.
嗯 我留着不好看
Yeah, I'm glad.        You didn't like it?
嗯 我很欣慰         你不喜欢?
No, I prefer my doctors clean-shaven.
嗯 我要我的医生干净整洁
That's not a sentence you hear every day.
这话可不常听见
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何?
Yeah, not bad. Bit smoked.
还不错 有点烟熏火燎
Right.

Last night, who did that?
昨晚的事是谁做的?
And why did they target me?
为什么要针对我?
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 19楼  发表于: 2017-08-23 0
I don't know.
不知道
Is it someone trying to get to you through me?
有人想借我对付你?
Is it something to do with this terrorist thing you talked about?
跟你说的恐怖分子有关?
I don't know, I can't see the pattern. It's too nebulous.
我不知道 毫无头绪 太模糊了
Why would an agent give his life
那特工牺牲生命
to tell us something incredibly insignificant? That's what's strange.
就为传递这点小信息? 太奇怪了
Give his life?     According to Mycroft.
牺牲生命?       麦克罗夫特说的
There's an underground network planning an attack on London,
地下网络要袭击伦敦
that's all we know.
就这点消息
These are my rats, John.      Rats?
他们是我的老鼠 约翰      老鼠?
My markers, agents, lowlifes. People who might find themselves arrested
活标记 特工 游民 他们会莫名被捕
or their diplomatic immunity suddenly rescinded.
莫名被撤销外交豁免权
If one of them starts acting suspiciously, we know something's up.
如果里面有人形迹可疑 就该警觉了
Five of them are behaving perfectly normally, but the sixth...
这5个人很正常 可第6个人...
I know him, don't I?
我好像见过他?
Lord Moran, Peer of the Realm. Minister for Overseas Development.
莫兰爵士 上议院成员 海外发展部大臣
Pillar of the Establishment.        Yes.
上层建筑之一                  是的
He's been working for North Korea since 1996.
他从96年起就为朝鲜效力
What?        He's the big rat, rat number one.
什么?       他是头号大老鼠
He's just done something very suspicious indeed.
他刚做了非常可疑的事
Yeah, that's odd.
对 很奇怪
There's nowhere he could have got off?
没地方让他下车?
Not according to the maps.
地图上是没有
There's something, something, something I'm missing.
一定有什么 我疏漏了什么
Something staring me in the face.
就摆在我眼前的事
Any idea who they are, this underground network?
谁的地下网络 你有头绪吗?
Intelligence must have a list of the most obvious ones.
西敏寺站 情报局一定有重点嫌疑名单
Our rat's just come out of his den.
我们的老鼠出洞了
Al-Qaeda? The IRA have been getting restless again,
基地组织? 爱尔兰共和军又开始活动了
maybe they're going to make an appearance...
也许他们会来...
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
对啊 对啊
I've been an idiot, a blind idiot!
我就是个白痴 瞎子 蠢蛋
What?
什么?          
Oh, that's good. That could be brilliant!
太好了 太棒了
What are you on about?
你在说什么?
Mycroft's intelligence is not nebulous at all,
麦克罗夫特的特工没有故布疑阵
it's specific, incredibly specific.
说得很清楚 一清二楚
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
It's not an underground network, John, it's an Underground network!
不是地下网络 约翰 是地下网络
Right.
好吧
What?
什么?        
Sometimes a deception is so audacious, so outrageous
有时候幌子就如此明显
that you can't see it even when it's staring you in the face. Look,
赤裸裸在你面前 看
发帖 回复