I've been moving
我一直在前行
In a straight line
路途平坦
Wondering if I still have time
想知道我是否仍有时间
Moments past me
过去的时光
A bit too quiet to hear
细微的声音
I start seeing stars as I keep tearing at these scars
当我不断触动这些伤痕时见到了星光
Ohh, I think I'm losing it
哦,我将失去它
All the simple things getting difficult
所有事情开始变得复杂
Obviously I'm afraid
我越来越害怕
All these thoughts weigh down on me
诸般想法尽压我身
Why should I be crying?
我为什么眼角湿润?
When I brought this onto myself?
是我自诉之时?
Your voice keeps urging me to walk for eternity but I just wanna slow down
你总是催促我远走他乡,但是我多有留恋
Lost in a memories fog
迷失在记忆的迷雾中
Understanding what will never be
理解何为不可能
Your voice keeps urging me to walk for eternity but I just wanna slow down
你总是催促我远走他乡,但是我多有留恋
Down
停止
Can the sun rise before my eyes?
我能祈求见证日出吗?
Fade away right before my eyes?
能欣赏日落的黄昏吗?
My legs can't keep up for much longer
但现实却限制了我的希望
Circles, circles, circles, again
不停徘徊