Eagles(老鹰乐队)《Desperado》_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:137 回复:0

[海外影视音乐] Eagles(老鹰乐队)《Desperado》

刷新数据 楼层直达
沐13

ZxID:11948639


等级: 热心会员
塞雁年年北去,蛮江日日西流。
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2019-07-24 0
Eagles(老鹰乐队)《Desperado》

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
亡命之徒 为何你还不清醒?

You been out ridin' fences for so long now
筑起心墙 已如此之久

Oh, you're a hard one
唉 你这个固执的家伙

I know that you got your reasons
但是我知道你有你的理由

These things that are pleasin' you
那些现在让你快乐之事

Can hurt you somehow
也能使你心痛

Don' you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
孩子 别抽那张方块Q

She'll beat you if she's able
它/她会带给你的只有伤痛

You know the queen of heats is always your best bet
你清楚红心Q始终是你最好的选择

Now it seems to me, some fine things
现在在我看来 一些好牌

Have been laid upon your table
已摆在桌前

But you only want the ones that you can't get
可你眼里只有那些你无法得到的

Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no younger
亡命之徒 你已是年轻不再

Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home
痛苦与饥饿 逼你回头

And freedom, oh freedom well, that's just some people talkin'
自由,噢自由,那只是传说

Your prison is walking through this world all alone
形单影只 浪迹天涯

Don't your feet get cold in the winter time?
难道你的双脚在冬天不冷吗?

The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine
天空不再飘雪 太阳不再闪耀

It's hard to tell the night time from the day
无法再分辨白天与昼夜

You're loosin' all your highs and lows
无法再感知快乐和悲伤

Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?
无悲无喜 浑浑噩噩 难道不可笑吗

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
亡命之徒 为何你还不清醒?

Come down from your fences, open the gate
敞开心门吧

It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you
也许会有风雨 但是雨后定有彩虹在你之上

You better let somebody love you, before it's too late
你最好让某人来爱你 在一切都太晚之前

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       这首歌是Eagles在1973年的专辑《Desperado》里的主打,真的是超级老了,但可谓老而弥坚,第一次听其实是因为一篇《死笔》同人文,不知道有没有人还记得141小时,手机里这篇文的信息是2007年4月的时候,两个男主在被砸的破碎的一片狼藉的家里,静止着~听着的就是这首歌,于是我马上去搜来听,然后十几年都一直在我的播放列表里。

       一直不能忘记这个旋律,真的不愧它的名字,喧嚣后静谧下来,然后带着绝望的,带着灰败但不死的心情,继续活下去,像是冬天里的太阳,有光芒,但是不炽热~正因如此,也更加珍贵~

达人落叶穷通,浮云生死。
高士睥睨古今,玩弄六合。
圣人古今一息,万物一身。
众人尘弃天真,腥集世味。
发帖 回复