[color=#ff0000]1[/color]
Where did you grow up?
你是在哪长大的?
This is a great icebreaker that gets someone talking about the past, which often puts others at ease.
这是非常好的一句开场白,可以让对方谈论起过去,这样对话双方会比较轻松。
[color=#ff0000]2[/color]
Do you have any pets?
你养宠物吗?
People love their pets, and inquiring about them encourages further conversation. And even if the person you're chatting with doesn't have any, it's still a good start.
人们都喜欢宠物,问起他们的宠物能让对话进行下去。即使对方没有宠物,这也不失为一个好的开场白。
[color=#ff0000]3[/color]
What's your favorite book?
你最喜欢的书是哪一本?
Instead of asking what people are reading right now, which can be a bit too intimate, asking about a book they love can create a mutual connection.
如果直接询问对方正在阅读的书,显得太过亲密。而问他们喜欢的书利于在彼此之间建立联系。
[color=#ff0000]4[/color]
If you could live anywhere in the world,
where would it be?
如果你可以住在世界上任何一个地方,
你会住在哪?
Not everyone gets to travel tons, making this a fun question for anyone.
不是每个人都有机会到处旅行,这个问题能让大家都开心起来。
[color=#ff0000]5[/color]
Do you like to cook?
你喜欢烹饪吗?
Asking about favorite dishes and culinary adventures sparks delicious dishing.
问问对方最喜欢的菜肴,烹饪方面的经历总能引起有趣的话题。
[color=#ff0000]6[/color]
What's your favorite movie?
你最喜欢哪部电影?
You can find out a lot about a person when you chat about a favorite movie. Follow it up with specific questions, such as scene stealers and actors in the flick.
人们对电影的喜好能反映个人特点。接着问些具体的问题,比如谁最抢戏,片中的演员等等。
[color=#ff0000]7[/color]
I like your shirt!
Where did you get it?
我很喜欢你的衬衫,
在哪买的?
A genuine compliment makes anyone smile.
真诚的称赞能换来对方的笑脸。
[color=#ff0000]8[/color]
If you could be an animal,
what would you be and why?
如果你能成为一种动物,
你会做什么,为什么?
Just don't roar after asking! This question is also a fun and light way to break the ice.
问完问题以后,千万别大笑。这是个有趣又轻松的话题。
[color=#ff0000]9[/color]
What is one thing you couldn't live without?
Wine? Chocolate? Bread?
离开了什么你就无法生活?
酒?巧克力?面包?
There's no wrong answer to this question, which makes it another winner.
这个问题没有固定答案,这也是为什么这是个好问题的原因了。
[color=#ff0000]10[/color]
Have you ever met anyone famous?
你有碰到过名人吗?
A brush with a famous person is always a thrill, making talking about it with a stranger a fun icebreaker.
和名人擦身而过总令人兴奋,和陌生人讨论这个话题再适合不过了。