我是说你女朋友?
does she, your girlfriend?
没 我不是去约会的
No, it wasn't a date.
很好 我是说 我...
Good. I mean, I'm...
我今晚也没有约会
And I don't have one tonight.
一本人人都有的书
A book that everybody would own.
15页 第1行
15, entry 1
(增加 Add)
(鼻孔 nostrils)
(我 I)
我需要新鲜空气 咱们今晚出去转转
I need to get some air. We're going out tonight.
其实 我有个约会 啥?
Actually, I've got a date. What?
两个彼此喜欢的人 出去一起玩那种?
Where two people who like each other go out and have fun?
我就是建议我们去呀
That's what I was suggesting.
不 你说的不是 至少我希望...不是
No, it wasn't. At least, I hope not.
你带她去哪?
Where are you taking her?
呃 看电影吧
Er, cinema.
没劲 无聊 毫无新意...
Dull, boring, predictable...
试试这个怎么样?
Why don't you try this?
只在伦敦上演一晚哦 (黄龙马戏团)
In London for one night only.
谢了 但我不是来找你请教约会的
Thanks, but I don't come to you for dating advice.
很多年没人带我来看马戏了
It's years since anyone took me to the circus.
是么 好啊
Right, yes.
一个朋友推荐的 我就打电话订了票
A friend recommended it to me and I phoned up.
哦 是什么剧团啊 世界巡演吗?
Oh! What are they, a touring company or something?
我其实也不知道
I don't know much about it.
我想他们可能是从中国来的
I think they're probably from China.
我想也是 真是太巧了
I think so, yes. There's a coincidence(!)
太好了 多谢你
That's wonderful, thank you very much.
你好 我订了两张今晚的票
Hi, I have two tickets reserved for tonight.
什么名字? 福尔摩斯
And what's the name? Holmes.
哦 这个名字订了三张票
Actually, I have three in that name.
不会吧 我们只订了两张
No, I don't think so, we only booked two.
然后我打电话 自己订了一张
Then I phoned back and got one for myself as well.
我是夏洛克
I'm Sherlock.
嗨 你好
Hi. Hello.
你就不能让我消停一晚上?
You couldn't let me have just one night off.
黄龙马戏团 在伦敦只演一夜 对上号了
Yellow Dragon Circus, in London for one day. It fits.
堂口派了一名杀手来英国
The Tong sent an assassin to England...
假扮成走钢丝的 拜托 夏洛克 正常点
Dressed as a tightrope walker. Come on, Sherlock, behave!
我们的凶手会飞檐走壁和攀绳
We're looking for a killer who can climb, who can shin up a rope.
此等身手还能去哪找?
Where else would you find that level of dexterity?
中国出境护照发放很严
Exit visas are scarce in China.
得有个好理由才能出国
They need a good reason to get out of that country.