【侠盗罗宾汉】【完结】_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:1061 回复:9

[Novel] 【侠盗罗宾汉】【完结】

刷新数据 楼层直达
mmmmhao

ZxID:62355643


等级: 热心会员
5.1   anniversary
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2017-06-06 0
【侠盗罗宾汉】【完结】
[table=400,#ffffff,#f897b0,1][tr][td][align=center][color=#f897b0]◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥[/color][/align][align=center][/align]
[align=center][table=380,#f897b0,#f897b0,1][tr][td]
[b][color=#000000]
Richard the First is King of England.He is a brave, good man, and the people love him.They call him Richard the Lionheart. 

理查一世是英格兰国王。他是一个勇敢的好人,人民都爱戴他。他们称他为“狮子王理查”。

But when the King goes away,his brother Prince John does his work.

可国王离开之后,他的兄弟约翰亲王接管了他的工作

Sheriff of Nottingham,the people must pay more taxes! 

诺丁汉郡长,百姓必须交更多的税!

But Prince John, some of them can't pay.

可是有些人根本交不起,约翰亲王。

Then take their houses and animals away from them!

那么就没收他们的房子和牲畜!

Robin of Locksley lives near the town of Nottingham.He has a big house near Sherwood Forest.

洛克斯莱的罗宾生活在诺丁汉城附近。他在舍伍德森林附近有一座大房子。

Prince John is a thief!I must do something to help the people without homes or money, Lady Marian.

约翰亲王是个强盗!玛丽安小姐,我必须帮助那些没钱、没房子的人们!

You're a brave man, but I am afraid for you.

你是个勇敢的人,可我很担心你。

Robin of Locksley is a traitor!

洛克斯莱的罗宾是个叛国贼!

Find him and bring him to me. He must die!

找到他,把他带到我这儿来。他必须被处死!
[/color][/b][/td][/tr][/table][/align][align=center][color=#f897b0]◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥[/color][/align][/td][/tr][/table]
[ 此帖被mmmmhao在2017-06-07 09:59重新编辑 ]
本帖最近评分记录: 2 条评分 派派币 +12
  • 潇萧筱雪

    派派币 +7 2017-06-08

    ——update 7L

  • 潇萧筱雪

    派派币 +5 2017-06-08

    Thanks for sharing O(∩_∩)O

《我将光彩夺目》作者:贡茶_
https://www.paipai.fm/read.php?tid=7686809

《本宫颜值,分分钟秒杀你们》
https://www.paipai.fm/read.php?tid=7417356
书单更新中
https://www.paipai.fm/read.php?tid=7432002
mmmmhao

ZxID:62355643


等级: 热心会员
5.1   anniversary
举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2017-06-06 0
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥



Robin is getting married to Lady Marian Fitzwalter today.Bring him to the castle.

今天,罗宾和玛丽安.菲茨沃尔特小姐成婚。把他带到城堡来。

I must tell Robin now.

我得赶快告诉罗宾。

They want to kill you.You must hide! Don't go home.

他们想杀你。你必须多起来!别回家。

How can I marry Lady Marian now ? I've got no money, no house.

现在我要怎样才能娶玛丽安小姐呢?我没有了钱,没有了房子。

I'm not Robin of Locksley, I'm Robin Hood, the outlaw !

我不再是洛克斯莱的罗宾了,我是罗宾汉,一个逃犯!

There are more men living and hiding in Sherwood Forest.

还有一些人躲藏在舍伍德森林。

We must take money from Prince John's bad men.And then give it to our people.They are hungry.

我们得从约翰亲王得狗腿子那里弄点钱,分给老百姓。他们非常饥饿。

When Robin and his men see a rich man in the forest, they stop him.

罗宾和他的随从在森林里看到一个富人,便拦住了他。

We want money for the hungry people.

我们想要些钱,分给那些挨饿的人。

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
mmmmhao

ZxID:62355643


等级: 热心会员
5.1   anniversary
举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2017-06-06 0
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥




One day Robin and his outlaws are walking through the forest.

一天,罗宾和他的随从正在森林里行走。

Wait for me to come across!

等我先过去!

No you wait!

不,还是你等等!

Then we must fight.

那么咱们得较量一下了。

(Crack)

(啪)
Robin hits him there times! But the big man laughs.

罗宾打中他三次!可是那个大块头哈哈大笑。

Oh , no

哦,不!

Put your hands on this. I can help you out of the water.

抓住棍子。我拉你上来。

Who are you?

你是谁?

My name's John Little.I'm looking for Robin Hood .I want to help him.

我叫约翰.利特尔。我要找罗宾汉。我想帮他。

This is Robin Hood!

他就是罗宾汉!

I'm sorry.

很抱歉。

Don't be sorry. But I think I must change your name to Little John!

别抱歉了 。不过我想我必须把你的名字改你的名字改改——改成小约翰吧!

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

mmmmhao

ZxID:62355643


等级: 热心会员
5.1   anniversary
举报 只看该作者 地板   发表于: 2017-06-06 0
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥




One summer day.

一个夏日。

They say Lady Marian's friend,Friar Tuck's living in the forest.But where?

他们说玛丽安小姐的朋友弗里亚尔·塔克住在森林里。可是他在哪儿呢?

There's a man living near river.He carries people across.He's a fat man,and will fight anybody.Is he Friar Tuck?

有个人住在河边。他驮人过河。他长得很胖,敢和任何人打架。他就是弗里亚尔.塔克吗?

Is this man Friar Tuch ? I must see

这个人就是弗里亚尔·塔克吗?我得看看。

Wake up! I want you to carry me across the river.

醒醒!我想让你背我过河。

Oh,no!

哦,不!

Now you can carry me across the river again!

嗨,你可以把我背回去了!

I can't carry you.You're very fat!

我背不动你。你太胖了!

Now,what are you doing in the forest?

说说你在森林里干些什么呢?

I'm looking for Robin Hood.

我在找罗宾汉。

Are you working for the Sheriff of Nottingham?

你是诺丁汉郡长派来的吗?

No! I'm hiding from the Sheriff.

不是的!我躲他还来不及呢。

Why?

为什么?

Because I think Robin Hood is a good man,and I tell everybody.The Sheriff does not like that.

因为我觉得罗宾汉是个好人,而且我逢人便这么讲。郡长可不喜欢我这样。

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
mmmmhao

ZxID:62355643


等级: 热心会员
5.1   anniversary
举报 只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2017-06-07 0
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥




What's your name?

你叫什么?

Friar Tuck.

弗里亚尔.塔克。

And my name is Robin Hood.

我叫罗宾汉。

I'm a good friend of Lady Marian Fitzwalter.

我是玛丽安.沃尔特小姐的好朋友。

Then you're my friend too!

那么你也是我的好朋友!

One day,a young boy is hunting in the forest. He kills a deer. But some of the Sheriff's men are watching him.

一天,一个少年在森林里打猎。他猎杀了一头鹿。可郡长的手下一直盯着他。

That is Sir Guy Gisborne's deer. You can't kill it.

那是盖伊.吉斯本爵士的鹿。你不能杀它。

You must hang tomorrow!

明天你就得被绞死!

But my family have no food.

可我们家没东西吃了

And the Sheriff`s men have my son. They want to hang him tomorrow!

然后郡长的手下抓了我儿子,他们明天要绞死他!

Early the next morning at Nottingham Castle, the Sheriff and his friend Sir Guy Gisborne look down from a castle window.

第二天一大早,在诺丁汉城堡,郡长和他的朋友盖伊·吉斯本爵士从城堡的窗户往下看。

Suddenly

突然

Now!

动手!

It's Robin Hood!

是罗宾汉!

Oh,no!

哦,不!

Run to the forest!

快跑到森林里去!

The boy is getting away!

那个男孩逃走了!

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
mmmmhao

ZxID:62355643


等级: 热心会员
5.1   anniversary
举报 只看该作者 5楼  发表于: 2017-06-07 0
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥




Robin Hood wins again!

罗宾汉又得手了!

This Robin Hood likes to win.Yes?

这个罗宾汉总是想赢,是吗?是的。

Yes.

I've got an idea.

我有个主意。

A day or two later.

一两天之后。

There's a shooting contest in Nottingham. The winner gets a silver arrow!

诺丁汉要举行一场射击一场射击比赛。胜者会得到一支银箭!

That's very interesting.

听起来很有趣。

I'm afraid,Robin.Why does the Sheriff want to have a contest?Perhaps he wants to catch you.

我有点担心,罗宾。为什么郡长想举办一场比赛?或许他想要抓住你。

I know.But I must win the contest for the people of Nottingham.

我知道。不过,为了诺丁汉的人民,我必须赢得比赛。

On the day of the contest.

在比赛那天。

Who is the best man in this contest?

谁是比赛中最棒的选手?

Sir Guy is the best man with a bow and arrow.

盖伊爵士是最棒的弓箭手。

Where's Robin Hood? I don't see him.Do you?

罗宾汉在哪儿?我没看见他。你看见了吗?

He's here,I know.He likes to win shooting contests.Then we can catch him!

他就在这儿,我知道。他想赢得射箭比赛,然后我们就能抓住他!

Forty men shoot their arrows.

四十个人射出了箭。

Three men hit their targets in the centre—Sir Guy Gisborne,one of the Sheriff's men,and an old man with a beard.They shoot again.

有三个人射中了靶心——分别是盖伊爵士,一名郡长的手下以及一个留着胡子的老头。他们又射了一轮。这一次。郡长的手下和盖伊爵士都成绩欠佳。

This time,the Sheriff's man and Sir Guy do badly.

而那个老头的箭则射中了靶心!

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
mmmmhao

ZxID:62355643


等级: 热心会员
5.1   anniversary
举报 只看该作者 6楼  发表于: 2017-06-07 0
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥




But the old man's arrow hits the centre!

而那个老头的箭射中了靶心!

Only one man can do that! Robin Hood!

只有一个人能做到!罗宾汉!

The sheriff's man are very slow. And everyone wants to help Robin.

郡长的手下动作太慢了。大家都想帮助罗宾。

Get him!Stop him!

抓住他!拦住他!

I don't have my silver arrow.I must go back and get it one day.Ha!Ha!Ha!

我没拿到我的银箭。总有一天我得回去把它取回来。哈哈哈!

Sir Guy Gisborne visits Lord Fitzwalter.

盖伊.吉斯本爵士拜访了菲茨沃尔特大人。

Listen,Fitzwalter.I want to marry your daughter,lady Marian.

听着,菲茨沃尔特。我想娶你的女儿,玛丽安小姐。

Oh!

哦!

No!I can never marry him! He's a bad man,and I love Robin.

不!我绝不能嫁给他!他是个坏蛋,我只爱罗宾。

I understand,my daughter.But Sir Guy can make things bad for us.

我明白,女儿。可是盖伊爵士会给我们使坏的。

I must go away.

我必须离开。

Yes,my daughter.

是的,我的女儿。

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
mmmmhao

ZxID:62355643


等级: 热心会员
5.1   anniversary
举报 只看该作者 7楼  发表于: 2017-06-07 0
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥




Two days later,Robin is walking through the forest.Suddenly he sees a young boy sitting under a tree.

两天之后,罗宾正在森林里走。突然他看到一个小伙子坐在树下。

What are you doing here?

你在这儿做什么?

I'm looking for Robin Hood.

我再找罗宾汉。

Is this boy working for the Sheriff?

这个男孩是郡长的手下吗?

Robin Hood is an outlaw and a thief.

罗宾汉是个逃犯、窃贼!

That's not true!Robin Hood isn't a thief!

不对,罗宾汉不是窃贼!

Take out your sword and fight!

拔出你的剑来,咱们决斗!

I don't fight children.

我不和孩子决斗。

I'm not a child.

我不是个孩子。

(CLANG)

(咣啷)

Robin!Robin!Don't you know me ?

罗宾!罗宾!你不认识我了吗?

Marian! It's you!

玛丽安!是你!

Lady Marian tells Robin about Sir Guy.

玛丽安小姐给罗宾讲了盖伊爵士的事情。

And I can never marry him! Not in a hundred years! I love you,Robin.

我绝不会嫁给他!一百年都不嫁!我爱你,罗宾。

And I love you,Marianm.You must stay in Sherwood Forest with me.

我也爱你,玛丽安。你一定要留在舍伍德森林里和我在一起。

A week later,Robin and Marian get married in Sherwood forest.

一周之后,罗宾和玛丽安在舍伍德森林里成婚了。

We must fight for everything that is good and right. When King Richard comes back to England.he must know that we are his true friends.

我们必须为公平正义而战!等理查国王回到英格兰,他一定会知道我们是他真正的朋友。

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
胡萝卜哈

ZxID:76146807

等级: 派派新人
举报 只看该作者 8楼  发表于: 2017-06-07 0
回 4楼(mmmmhao) 的帖子
点赞!谢谢楼主~~
jusiya

ZxID:15207292

等级: 文学俊才
各种磨叽.墨迹
举报 只看该作者 9楼  发表于: 2017-07-08 0
谢谢分享
发帖 回复