点击在新窗播放Guess who 猜猜是谁?
You missed me? 你们想我了?
Jessica Simpson, sing the chorus! 杰西卡,唱 副歌!
When you walked through the door, it was clear to me (clear to me)
当你穿过这道门,我很清楚
You're the one they adore, who they came to see. (who they came to see)
你是他们崇拜的人之一,他们来看谁?
You're a... rockstar (baby)
你是一个……摇滚之星(孩子)。
Everybody wants you (everybody wants you)
每个人都想要你(大家都想要你)。
Who can really blame you (who can really blame you)
谁能责怪你(谁能责怪你)。
We're the ones who made you
我们成就了你 ~(thinshady友情翻译)
Back by popular demand
回到大众口味
Now pop a little zantac for antacid if you can 现在流行一点zantac(药物,还是不懂)antacid(制酸剂,可能为了押韵)如果可以的话
You're ready to tackle any task that is at hand
你准备应对即将到来的任何任务
How does it feel? Is it fantastic, is it grand?
感觉如何? 它是奇妙的,它是1000美元?
Well look at all the massive masses in the stands
看看所有的群众在看台上
Shady, man, no, don't massacre the fans
不要屠杀 Fans?
I think Kim Kardashian's a man!
我认为Kim Kardashian 是个男人
She stomped him just because he asked to put his hands
On her massive glutius maximus again
一个男人想在她的巨大臀部上放手 而很不安 --(金娜娜90友情翻译)
Sqeeze it, squish it, then pass it to her friend
握住它,压碎它,然后把它传给她的朋友
Can he come back as nasty as he can?
他回来的时候能像他做的那么帅吗?
Yes, he can, can, don't ask me this again
是的,他可以,可以,别再问我吧
He does not mean to les-bian offend
他并不是冒犯女同性恋(les-bian)
But Lindsay, please come back to seeing men
但是 Lindsay,请回来看看男人们
Samantha's a two, you're practically a ten
Samantha是2分你使完美的10分 (金娜娜90友情翻译)
*Samantha 是英国的DjLindsay Rohan的爱人
I know you want me, girl, in fact, I can see a grin.
我知道你想要我,女孩,事实上,我能笑而不语~~。
Now come in girl. 现在 请进 girl