点击在新窗播放 Now hear this 现在听听这个
What did you learn at school today? 今天你在学校学到了什么?
That's what the teachers used to say 这就是老师常常说的
But they don't know 但他们并不知道
Don't understand, do they? 也不理解,不是吗
Why do they always give advice? 为什么他们总是给出建议?
Saying "Just be nice, always think twice" 说什么“要想变得出色就得多思考”
When it's been a long since they had a teenage life 他们从少年时代就开始不断努力
What did you learn at school today ? 今天你在学校学到了什么?
That's what the teachers used to say 这就是老师常常说的
But they don't know 但他们并不知道
Don't understand, do they ? 也不理解,不是吗
why do they always give advice ? 为什么他们总是给出建议
Saying "Just be nice, always think twice" 说什么"要想变得出色就得多思考"
When it's been a long since they had a teenage life 他们从少年时代就开始不断努力
welling on the past, from back when I was young 回想着从前,当我还年轻
Thinking of my school days and trying to write this song 回想着我的学生时代,努力写下这首歌
Classroom schemes and dreams 学习计划和梦想
Man they couldn't save me 大人们救不了我
Cause my days were numbered when I signed down on “Avy” 我的日子屈指可数当我被划上Avy的标记
Teenage kicks running out what could we do 年轻人埋怨着逃出了我们所做的一切
I still show respect to my boys who made it through 我依旧对那些顺利过关的孩子表示尊重 And getting told off Mr T how my life would be 继续听T先生责备我日后的生活
Then giving him a signal 然后给他一个信号
So everyone could see 让每个人都看到
Sunshine and shade 阳光与黑暗
Those girls I'd serenade 那些我想使之安静的姑娘啊
Thinking of those sixth form chicks that misbehave 想着那些无拘束的日子
Hoping that those days would go on and on forever 真希望可以永远那样
Every day something new 每天都会有些新变化
Just friends running together 只有朋友们还在一起奋斗
But suddenly school ends 突然学生时代已结束
Your teenage life gone 童年不再
All your mates are growing up now 所有的同伴都长大了
They're moving on 他们继续前进
And now I'm looking back 现在我回望着过去
I'll tell you what I know 我会告诉你我所知道的一切
Do you listen to your teacher ? 你会听老师的话吗
No I don't think so 不,不可我不这么想
"What did you learn at school today?" 今天你在学校学了什么
That's what the teachers used to say 老师总是这样说
But they don't know 但他们不知道
Don't understand, do they ? 也不懂,不是吗
Why do they always give advice 为什么他们总是提出意见
Saying "Just be nice, always think twice" 说什么"要想变得出色就得多动脑子"
When it's been a long time since they had a teenage life 从少年时候开始就没完没了
Now if you treat the kids fine, together they will shine 现在如果你对孩子们友善,他们就会与你愉快的相处
Ooh ooh ooh shine 哦 愉快
And if you give the kids time, they won't do the crime 如果你给他们点时间,他们不会做错什么
Won't do the crime 不会做错
Now my bad old ways 现在我那些古老的坏行为
Were during my school days 贯穿了整个学习生活
Messing on those grade A's 比起那些成绩优异的学生
My life is just a haze 我的生活简直一团糟
I'm going through the struggle 我挣扎着
Five ten and kicking back 又跳着回来了
So I could lock my flow 于是我让自己停下
Lace it up now on the track 缠住前行的道路
Oh yeh I felt the pain 我觉得很痛
Whilst chasing all the fame 追逐着所有的名利
I'm being told I'm nothing 无却被告之一无所获
Just a player in the game 不过是游戏中的一个玩家
But now I walk tall 但我现在走到高处
Stand proud for you to see 我就是你所认为的骄傲
I'm driving these fast cars 我开着那些快车
It's five stars for me 我的五星级
“What did you learn at school today?” “今天你在学校学了什么?”
That's what the teachers used to say 老师总这样问
But they don't know 但他们不知道
Don't understand, do they? 也不懂,不是吗?
Why do they always give advice 为什么总是那么多意见
Saying“Just be nice, always think twice” 说什么“要想出色就多动动脑子”
When it's been a long since they had a teenage life 从小就这样...