闲·语_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:671 回复:1

闲·语

刷新数据 楼层直达
yuan.

ZxID:463826


等级: 热心会员
皒有虎牙
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2008-03-17 0

点击在新窗播放
There’s a lady who’s sure all that glitters is gold
有一个女士相信所有会闪亮的都是金子
And she’s buying a stairway to heaven.
她想买一架去天堂的梯子
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
到达那里她发现,即使所有商店都关门
With a word she can get what she came for.
只凭一句承诺她就可以得到她想要的
Ooh, ooh, and she’s buying a stairway to heaven.
所以她想买一架通往天堂的梯子
There’s a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
她想知道墙上那个字符的确切含义
Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
你知道文字有时候有双重含义
In a tree by the brook, there’s a songbird who sings,
溪边的树上,一只小鸟在歌唱
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.
有时我们思考却一片茫然
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
我很疑惑
Ooh, it makes me wonder.
我非常疑惑

There’s a feeling I get when I look to the west,
遥望西方,我有一种感觉
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
我的灵魂为一些正在失去的东西而哭泣
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
恍惚间我看见了烟雾笼罩的树林
And the voices of those who standing looking.
还有声音背后伫立凝望的身影
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
我很疑惑
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.
我真的非常疑惑
And it’s whispered that soon if we all call the tune
不久笛声喑咽了,假如我们大声喊出这个音调
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
那个吹笛人会将我们引向清醒
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
新的一天会来临,为那些坚持不懈的人们
And the forests will echo with laughter.
笑声在森林里回荡

If there’s a bustle in your hedgerow, don’t be alarmed now,
假如你的树篱大乱,请别惊慌
It’s just a spring clean for the May queen.
那是春天在为五月女皇沐浴
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
是的,有两条路等你选择,即使走过漫漫长路之后
There’s still time to change the road you’re on.
你依然还有时间改变你的选择
And it makes me wonder.
我很疑惑
Your head is humming and it won’t go, in case you don’t know,
你的头脑在嗡嗡乱响,挥之不去,你束手无策
The piper’s calling you to join him,
那吹笛人正在召唤你
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
亲爱的女士你听见风在低吟吗,你是否知道
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
你的梯子就在那低吟的风中
solo……
(吉他间奏)

And as we wind on down the road
当我们沿着路风一般的前行
Our shadows taller than our soul.
长长的影子遮住了我们的灵魂
There walks a lady we all know
迎面走来了那位女士
Who shines white light and wants to show
她闪耀着白光,她要告诉我们
How ev'rything still turns to gold.
任何东西都能变成了金子
And if you listen very hard
如果你仔细聆听
The tune will come to you at last.
定会找到那个笛声
When all are one and one is all
当一切成为唯一,当唯一成为一切
To be a rock and not to roll.
做一块磐石吧,而不是随波逐流
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
她想买一架通往天堂的梯子


整理播放器时 选择随机播放 这首歌就很突兀的透过我的音响弥散开来 心中蓦的一痛 这总是那么容易的带我进入意境 仿若一个人寂静的夜 一盏灯一杯水一点平静哀伤的调 如果在加一点点苦闷 我想这就是释放眼泪的好时间  以前很长的一段时间里我似乎一整个晚上都可以反复的听 那段吉他solo  那沙哑的声调  世界似乎只剩下我的呼吸声 






我眼光不高心思不细双手不巧 没有什么大的资本用来骄傲 也没有多么华丽的辞藻来描述 我参与不得你们的高谈阔论  所以就让我安静的听点歌 写点小心情 我不愿你们知道我的疲倦和漫不经心 我想当个庸懒的人 家人 音乐 书籍 美食 养只动物 足以 呵呵  觉得自己突然的老了 没有什么斗志  看他们可以为一个观点争论上好几天我就觉得累  我想 我们都是独立的个体  为何总是想去同化别人的思想  掠夺想像力  恩  纯属个人看法。  写这样的字让我觉得享受 脑中空空手中空空 不用思考 无比放松
絠些亼【難懂】,,
絠些倳【難說】..
_陽光小海

ZxID:200005


等级: 文学俊才
配偶: 培培
**把記憶埋進水裏,水變成我的囬憶。
举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2008-03-17 0
感觉象名著哦.给人感觉看了很舒服.没觉得烦.

发帖 回复