Whenever sang my songs, on the stage, on my own.
当我独自在舞台上唱歌,
Whenever said my words, wishing they would be heard.
希望有人来欣赏我的旋律,
I saw you smiling at me, was it real or just my fantasy?
我看见你在向我微笑,亦真亦幻,
You'd always be there in the corner, of this tiny little bar.
你总在这个小酒吧的角落里坐着,
My last night here for you, same old songs just once more.
让我在今晚为你唱这最后一首老歌,
My last night here with you, maybe yes, maybe no.
最后的一晚,或许是,或许不是,
I kind of liked it your way, how you shyly placed your eyes on me.
我有些喜欢你的方式,你羞涩的看我的眼神,
Oh, did you ever know, that I had mine on you.
哦,你是否知道,我已对你心有所属,
Darling, so there you are, with that look on your face.
亲爱的,你静静地坐在那里,你脸上的表情
As if you're never hurt, as if you're never down.
好像你从未受过伤害,从未屈从过,
Shall I be the one for you, who pinches you softly but sure.
我可否成为那个轻扣你手掌的人?
If frown is shown then, I will know that you are no dreamer.
如果你对我皱眉,我知道你并不是个浪漫的人,
So let me come to you, close as I wanna be.
就让我靠近你,如我所愿地靠近你,
Close enough for me, to feel your heart beating fast.
让我感觉你心跳的旋律,
And stay there as I whisper, how I loved your peaceful eyes on me.
当我轻语时请静静地聆听,我多么喜爱你平静的眼神,
Did you ever know, that I had mine on you.
你是否知道,我已对你心有所属,
Darling, so share with me, your love if you had enough.
亲爱的,请将你的爱与我分享,
Your tears if you're holding back, or pain if that's what it is.
分享你的隐忍着的泪水,你深埋的痛楚,
How can I let you know, I'm more than the dress and the voice.
我如何让你知道? 我不只有华美的外衣和甜润的歌喉,
Just reach me out then, you will know that you are not dreaming.
请张开双手拥抱我吧,你会知道,这不是在梦中,