工作中或者resume会用到的英语_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:2868 回复:2

[留学&签证&工作] 工作中或者resume会用到的英语

刷新数据 楼层直达
addison008

ZxID:4787898

等级: 热心会员
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2010-06-23 0
面试中可能用到的英语 希望对你有用
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes?Go for it.
(你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization couldbenefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills., (依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.
(对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To bespecific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide softwaresupport. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
  
Q:Why did you leave your last job?
(你为什么离职呢?)
[hide]A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. /I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?
(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)

A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
(凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to studentsvery well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
  
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexperience to this position.  (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
 
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thefuture. "
(我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)  

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify mefor this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. ) (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?
(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?

A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I canhandle it well.这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
  
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?
(你个性上最大的特点是什么?):
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。),
  
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeplycares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
  
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)5 O:
A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
  
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
    (作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as ateam will be the major goal of my leadership.  (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
  
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?
(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation couldbecome worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
(沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
(我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)

Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?),
A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
  
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
(你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner inorder to get my points across.  (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?
(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chanceto correct my mistake.我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)

Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.(什么会让你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)
 
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? (假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。).
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)

Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。),

  
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO onour industry. 目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)

  
Q:How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
A:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
(只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)
  
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use myorganizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
(我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.
(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)
如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:
It would be premature for me to predict this.(现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)
甚至还可以打趣的说:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as adirector.(或CEO或president (说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)

Q:What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)
A:Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this jobis what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)
A:假如你有家眷,可以说  To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family tosupport. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)

Other Tips (其它建议)

  Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申请工作单位的情况)

  Dress properly. Don't shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extendshis/her hand.  (穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。) 

 Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先別坐下。)

  Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时,眼睛要看着对方。)

  Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。)

  If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。)

 Don't talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话) 

 Don't make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音); 

 Don't blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙)

 Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必过分表现急着要工作)

 Be honestbut not too modest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚),
 
  Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬)
  
  Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免与面试人谈政治或宗教)
本帖最近评分记录: 1 条评分 派派币 +6
雪映林木疏。

ZxID:2731978


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 一碗米粥
可爱。
举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2010-06-23 0
很有用。。做个记号

杜钰欣

ZxID:12352290


等级: 职业撰稿
Just do what u can!
举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2010-06-24 0
这些语言都比较formal唉,好庄重哦,感觉!
禧歡 苁唻



     講芣 炪囗 !
发帖 回复