点击在新窗播放Suppose I called you up tonight假如我今晚打电话给你.
And told you that I love you 且说我爱你.
And suppose I said I wanna come back home假如我说我要回家,
And suppose I cried and said I finally learned my lesson假如我哭了,说我终于得到了教训.
And I'm tired of spending all my time alone我已经厌倦了独处.
If I told you that I realize you're all I ever wanted如果我告诉你我发现你正是我一直想要的.
And it's killing me to be so far away离开那么远实在让我受不了.
Would you tell me that you love me too你会不会告诉我你也爱我?
And when we cry together当我们抱头痛哭的时候
Would you simply laugh at me and say你会不会只是嘲笑我说
I told you so我早告诉过你的
Oh, I told you so唉,我告诉过你会这样
I told you someday you'd come crawling back and asking me to take you in我早说过你总有一天会爬回来求我接纳你.
I told you so我早告诉过你会这样
But you had to go但你仍然走了.
Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again
现在我找到了新的伴侣,你不可能再次让我心碎了.
If I got down on my knees and told you I was yours forever如果我跪下来告诉你我会永远都属于你.
Would you get down on yours too and take my hand那么你会不会也屈膝下来握住我的手
Would we get that old time feeling我们能不能感受过往时光
Would we laugh and cry for hours我们能不能一起哭着笑着几个小时
The way we did when our love first bega一如我们刚开始恋爱时候
Would you tell me that you miss me too你会不告诉我你也同样思念我
And that you've been so lonely告诉我你一直如此孤独
And that you've waited for the day that I returned告诉我你一直在等待我回来的那一天
And we live and love forever然后我们相爱着一起生活到永远
And that I'm your one and only告诉我我是你的唯一
Would you say the tables finally turn你会不会告诉我情形不一样了
Would you say I told you so你会不会说我早就告诉过你会这样
Oh, I told you so唉,我早告诉过你会这样
I told you someday you'd come crawling back and asking me to take you in
我早说过总有一天你会爬回来求我接纳你
I told you so我早说过会这样
But you had to go但你仍然走了
Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again
现在我已经找到了新的伴侣,你不可能再次让我心碎.
Now I found someone new and you will never break my heart in two again
现在我已经找到了新的伴侣,你不可能再次让我心碎.
[ 此贴被哩丽在2010-07-23 21:29重新编辑 ]