有没有从事展会的,展会英语常用语句150个_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:2805 回复:3

[Writing] 有没有从事展会的,展会英语常用语句150个

刷新数据 楼层直达
错珏

ZxID:12408040


等级: 内阁元老
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2013-04-11 0
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
29I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
30 We are happy to be of help.
我们十分乐意帮助。
31 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
32 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
33 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
34 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
35 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
36 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
37 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
38 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
39 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
40 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
41 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
42 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
43 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
44 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
45 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
46 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
47 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
48 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
49 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
50 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
51 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
52 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
53 We have that right here in this report.在这份报告书内就有。
54 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
55 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
56 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
57 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
58 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
59 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
60 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.
当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
61 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
62 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
63 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
64 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
65 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
66 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
67 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
68 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
69 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
70 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
71 I will keep you posted.
我会与你保持联络。
72 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
73 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
74 That's international practice. We can't break it.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
75 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
76 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
77 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你们认为结算方式合适吗?
78 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
79 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
80 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?
81 When will the contract be ready?
合同何时准备好?
82 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.
请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
83 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
合同会航邮给你们签字。
84 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
85 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
86 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
87 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
88 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
89 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
90 Do you have any comment on this clause.
你对这一条款有何看法?
91 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
92 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
93 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
94 For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.
在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。
95 Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.
我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。
96 There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.
和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。
97 Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.
我们的对外贸易不断发展。
98 To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.
尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。
99 Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。
100 If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.
如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。
101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
106 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
108 I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please
我没有听清楚您的问题,可以重复一遍吗?
110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
111 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
115 There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。
116 Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
117 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
118 It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
119 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
126 We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
127 This new product is to the taste of European market.
这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
128 I think it will also find a good market in your market.
我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
129 Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.
优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
130  While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.
虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
131 Reliability is our strong point.
可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
132  We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.
我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
133 To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.
在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
134 This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.
这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
135 Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
136  Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
137  In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.
通常我们的报价都是FOB价
138 Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.
我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
139 We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.
我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
140 Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.
请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
141 This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.
这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
142 Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.
你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
143  I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
144  Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
145  We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
146  My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
147  Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.
再说,这已经把价格压到延玫谋咴盗恕?BR>
148 Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?
能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
149  Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
150  Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
yatayou

ZxID:11911842

等级: 读书识字
举报 只看该作者 地板   发表于: 2013-06-26 0
   不看不知道  自己脱离那个行业两年了呢
   梦里还是她

ZxID:20015103

等级: 略有小成
举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2013-04-17 0
树深见鹿。

ZxID:11081934


等级: 内阁元老
今天也想见到你。
举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2013-04-14 0
=口=
表示一周内要背下800+单词的人对英语好头痛

楼主留言:

总攻叶,乃是学英语的么



发帖 回复