﹛ 美女上错身 , MJE美剧笔记 ﹜_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:3232 回复:1

[Spoken English] ﹛ 美女上错身 , MJE美剧笔记 ﹜

刷新数据 楼层直达
沅牧生。

ZxID:9204483


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 逸清远
你看。我们终究还是免不了别离。
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-09-01 0



美女上错身S04E01 MJE美剧笔记:我一向如此
口语精华:
1. Are you getting enough sleep?你没睡够吧?

2. Well, I tried calling you, but you weren’t picking up. 我试着给你打电话,但你始终不接。

3. Not ringing the bell.
还是没想起来。

4. What she said. 她说了算。

5. This is not about me.
别把我扯进来。

6. I’ve held nothing back. 我该说的都说了。

7. Don’t be ridiculous.
别闹了。

8. Agreed. 同意。

9. Sure thing.
废话。

10. That’s how I roll. 我一向如此。

11. I’m not falling for it.
我才不会上当。


美女上错身S04E02 MJE美剧笔记:完全被人遗忘
口语精华:

1. The metaphor isn’t perfect.这个比喻不太恰当。

2. That is so 10 years ago.
这是十年前的潮流了吧。

3. I don’t want to drag you into this. 我不想把你扯进来。

4. Hope I’m not interrupting. =Am I interrupting?
希望我没打断你们(插话时)

5. End of story.(用于句尾)啥都别说了,就这么定了。

6. It’s a doozy.
这个很赞哦。

7. It’s a lot to process. 过程很繁琐。

8. Simmer down.
冷静点。

9. One and the same. 一回事,一样一样儿的。

10. Oh, give me a break!
哦,得了吧!

11. Where’s the fire? 出什么大事了?(不满的语气)

12. You’re a miracle worker.
你真会创造奇迹。

13. It's timeless.这不会过时的。

经典台词:

1. A relationship is like an open-heart surgery. It’s all about exposure. What’s important is that you have complete confidence in the person who will hold your heart in his hands. 恋爱就像是心内直视手术。两者都需要打开心扉。重要的是,你要完全信任那个会把你的心拿在手上的人。

2. The dream means you are in transition, like a caterpillar before it turns into a butterfly. 这个梦的意思是,你现在处在一个过渡阶段。就像是毛毛虫变蝴蝶那种

3. This kid had fallen completely through the cracks.
这个小孩完全被人遗忘了。

4. Since when do you have a soft spot for family?你的家庭观念什么时候变这么强了?

5. She used to tell me I had no business being a mother, and she was right.
她说我没资格做母亲,她是对的。

6. Grayson is far too rational for that. 格雷森很理性的,不会相信这种事。


美女上错身S01E03 MJE美剧笔记:闭嘴



口语精华:

1.Zip it.闭嘴。

2.Get to work.工作去。

3.Hear me out.
听我说完。

4.Step right up.请出场。

5.Don't freak out.
别生气。

6.I'm taking the day off.我正在休假。

7.I made the paper.
我上报纸了。

8.You've got my attention.你引起我的兴趣了。

9.I know you have the memory of an elephant.
我知道你的记忆力很好。

经典台词:

1.I thought I'd go straight to heaven, but there was a bit of a mix-up and I woke up in someoneelse's body.原以为会直接上天堂,但事情出了点儿小差错,我醒来之后竟然在别人的身体里面。


美女上错身S01E04 MJE美剧笔记:随你怎么做
口语精华:

1.I'm going in.我进去了。

2.There you go.你说的对。

3.I told you so.
我早就告诉过你了。

4.I had no business.我没有权力这么做。

5.Are you taking his side?
你支持他吗?

6.It wouldn't do any good.这样做也无济于事。

7.Whatever floats your boat.
随你怎么做。

8.Just tell her I stopped by.告诉她我来过。

9.He's been crushing on you for a year.
他迷恋你已经有一年了。

10.You do it long enough,you get good at faking it.假戏做久了,也就习惯了。

11.For what it's worth,I think what you did was amazing.
不论结果怎样,我认为你已经做的很好了。

12.I don't care what you say, I'm taking a shot with this one.我不在乎你怎么说,我要去试试。
经典台词:

1.Fred: Or maybe you'll send her screaming into a loony bin. people are not supposed to come back to life.也或许你会把她逼的尖叫发疯的,人是不应该死而复生的。

2.Jane:Isn't it our obligation,as their advocates,to provide our clients with an opportunity to work things out?作为他们的律师,我们的职责难道不是为委托人提供解决难题的机会吗?

3.Jane: I think you should give yourself another chance,take some time to really think about it.
我觉得你应该再给自己一次机会,花些时间去认真想想。

美女上错身S01E05 MJE美剧笔记:你扯远了

口语精华:

1.Make a wish.许个愿吧。

2.I feel for you.我同情你。

3.You're way off.
你扯远了。

4.That totally sucks.这糟透了。

5.This is a done deal.
这是已成定局的事。

6.We're throwing a party.我们要办一个聚会。

7.I'm kind of overwhelmed.
我有点儿不知所措。

8.Don't change the subject.别转移话题。

9.You have never let me down.
你从没让我失望过。

10.I can't walk away from this.我不能弃之不顾。

11.You cannot reverse the clock.
你不能让时间倒流。

美女上错身S01E05 MJE美剧笔记:你扯远了
口语精华:

1.Make a wish.
许个愿吧。

2.I feel for you.
我同情你。

3.You're way off.
你扯远了。

4.That totally sucks.
这糟透了。

5.This is a done deal.
这是已成定局的事。

6.We're throwing a party.
我们要办一个聚会。

7.I'm kind of overwhelmed.
我有点儿不知所措。

8.Don't change the subject.
别转移话题。

9.You have never let me down.
你从没让我失望过。

10.I can't walk away from this.
我不能弃之不顾。

11.You cannot reverse the clock.
你不能让时间倒流。



本帖最近评分记录: 1 条评分 派派币 +5

萧綦

ZxID:14491140

等级: 禁止发言
举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2012-09-16 0
— (左。微希) Please reply in English at English Corner except for the help.在英语角请用英语回帖(求助贴除外),谢谢合作与理解。 (2012-09-16 22:53) —
看到你这些台词,又把我的回忆全部勾起来了,当时很喜欢
发帖 回复