金装律师S02E01 MJE美剧笔记_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:2760 回复:0

[Spoken English] 金装律师S02E01 MJE美剧笔记

刷新数据 楼层直达
沅牧生。

ZxID:9204483


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 逸清远
你看。我们终究还是免不了别离。
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-08-22 0




金装律师S02E01 MJE美剧笔记 可造之才


口语精华:

1. I’m inclined
to give you a shot.
我想给你个机会。
2. You’re awfully chipper

你真的很兴奋!
3. She completely shut me out.
她彻底把我踢出局了。
4. Zip it,I’m talking.
住嘴,我讲话呢!
5. He’s an anchor
dragging you down.
他会拖你的后腿。
6. I can multitask
.
我可以一心二用。
7. Oh,fire away!
好吧,开始吧!
8. Okay,hotshot!Fire up the laptop.
好吧,牛人!把电脑打开。
9. He is a total package.
他是绝对的可造之材。
10. Didn’t think you’d have the guts to show up.
没想到你还有胆量出现。
11. Next year,you won’t get away with it.
明年,你就不会那么轻易地逃脱了。

经典台词:

1. See, you think that you can mess with my life,and I can't mess with yours, but I can. The only thing that's stopped me until now is the fact that I actually cared about you. But now, after this, I really don't give a shit about you anymore. You might not have my memory, but you better remember that.
看吧,你觉得你能毁了我的生活而我却毁不了你的,但是我可以。到目前为止阻止我这么做的唯一理由,就是我真心关心你。但是现在,经过这件事,我完全不再管你了。你可能没我那么好的记忆力,但你最好给我记住这点。

2. If you come back, here's what's gonna happen.Your daughter's gonna find out what kind man her father is.Everything. You think I won't do that? I will.
如果你要回来,这就是你将面对的。你女儿会知道她父亲是一个怎样的人。每一件事情。你觉得我不会这么做吗?我会的。
3. Standing there in your fancy suit calling my story bullshit? You don't even know what it is.
穿着昂贵的西装站在这说别人的事是狗屁?你根本连实际情况都没了解。
4. - You know, you and Daniel are cut from the same cloth.
-你知道吗,你和Daniel简直就是师出同门。
-That’s why I don’t like him.There can be only one.
-那就是为什么我不喜欢他的原因。一山不容二虎





金装律师S02E02 MJE美剧笔记 这是我的底线


口语精华:
1. Ready to serve.
准备就绪。/随时候命。
2. Daniel and I are on the same page on this.
Daniel和我在这点上意见一致。
3. Remind me to give you a raise.
记得提醒我给你加薪。
4. I need you to court
Paul Porter.
我要你去巴结Paul Porter。
5. He's always been dubious
of me.
他对我的态度一直摇摆不定。
6. It's no big deal.
这不是什么大事。
7. You wanna tell me why over dinner?
你想在晚餐的时候告诉我原因吗?
8. Okay, no more of this.
好了,够了(不要再说这个了)。
9. Let's not pretend it's not self-serving.
我们还是别假装这是在做公益了吧。
10. I like long odds
.
我喜欢赌概率小的事情。
11. You're trying to seduce
me.
你这是在引诱我。
12. Those are my ground rules.
这些是我的基本准则。

经典台词:

1. Donna:Before you go mouthing off about him not caring about you, you think about that.
在你大放厥词说他不在乎你之前,给我先好好想想这一点。
2. Mike:No, what you fail to understand is our firm is under attack. And if this gets to Hardman, we're done. You, me, and Jessica. You want to take down the firm, Mike?
不,你没弄明白的是我们的公司正受到攻击。如果Hardman知道了这个事,我们就完蛋了。你,我,还有Jessica。你想毁掉我们公司吗,Mike?
3. Paul:The problem is Tom Klapperich. He's like you.He thinks he knows better than everyone. Truth is he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
Tom Klapperich是个大麻烦。他就跟你一样,他觉得自己比谁都明白。可事实是他压根连屁都不知道。
4. Jessica:I have been irritatedby you, exasperated with you, and angry at you, but I never thought I'd feel betrayed by you.
我被你惹恼过,激怒过,也对你发过火,但我从没想过我会感觉你背叛了我。






金装律师S02E03 MJE美剧笔记 你触到我的痛处了


口语精华:
1. I'll swing
by your office.
我会去一趟你的办公室。

2. Why are you grinning
?
你笑什么?

3. You knew I'd roll with your lie.
你知道我会为你圆谎。

4. You don't think you're being a little harsh?
你不觉得你有点残酷/过分了吗。

5. Stop thinking like a rookie
.
不要像个菜鸟一样思考。

6. We're thrilled to have you home.
我们很高兴你回家了。

7. I'm here in a number two capacity
.
我在这里是二把手。

8. Wow, you really cut me to the quick.
哇,你真的触及我的痛处了。

9. Trust me, they'll cave
.
相信我,他们会屈服的。

10. You backed us into a corner.
你把我们逼到了绝境。

11. His decision puts us in a bit of a pickle.
他的决定让我们陷入了些许困境。

经典台词:

1. Rachel: I keep getting these dating site pop-ups
. It's like my computer's accusing me of being single.
不停地有这些交友网站弹出来。这就像是我的电脑在嘲笑我是单身。

2. Jessica: Louis, I know you take great pride in making the associates' lives miserable.
Louis,我知道你为自己能让员工们活得痛苦不堪感到很骄傲。
Louis: Well, I did until the survey said I was second best at it.
好吧,我之前确实这么认为,直到这个报告说我只是第二名。

3. Daniel: Harvey, I said I've changed. Don't mistake that change for weakness. I told you, my name's on the door. Didn't get there by me taking shit from the likes of you. You want to work together on this, I'm open to it. You don't, this is how it's going to be.
Harvey,我说过我已经变了。不要误解为我变软弱了。我告诉过你我的大名写在了门上。我不是靠着关心你的喜好走到这一步。如果你想一起共事,我欢迎。如果不想,事情会是这个样子。


4. Mike: I'm also a kind person. And I want someone who notices the little things, like--like the fact that I'm a foodie, and I love to share that with other people. Or that when someone pays me a compliment, I can't even look them in the eye, or the fact that my parents are obviously loaded
, but I'm still determined to make it on my own.
我也是一个善良的人。并且我希望有人能注意到一些细节,比如——比如我是个美食家的事实,我也喜欢和别人分享美食,或者是当别人称赞我,我甚至不能看着他们的眼睛,或者是事实上我的父母都很富有,但我仍然决定要靠自己去闯。






金装律师S02E04 MJE美剧笔记 别质疑我的能力


口语精华:
1. I wanted to follow it through.
我想坚持做完。

2. You're a little lippy
for a Monday.
你星期一就这么出言不逊。

3. I don't like having my competence
questioned.
我不喜欢别人质疑我的能力。

4. We just need to stick together.
我们只是需要团结一致。

5. You know, you can tow
the party line.
你知道,你可以恪守教条。

6. What, you got Bieber fever?
什么,你迷上了Bieber?

7. Don't you see, Tanner's trying to put a wedge
between us?
你没看到吗,Tanner正试图离间我们的关系。

8. I'm gonna have to take a rain check.
我想还是改天吧。

9. Channel your anger and find a way out.
控制你的脾气然后找办法解决问题。

10. Okay, can we just please cut the small talk.
好了,我们能停止闲聊吗。

11. I can't tell those guys apart.
我辨别不清那些人。


经典台词:

1. Harvey: Save the "it's not you, it's me" speech, okay?  Be a man and make a clean break.
停止这个“不是你的问题,是我”的言论,好吗?像个男人,干脆一点。

2. Harvey: Have you met him? This guy gets one whiff
of what we've been hiding from Hardman. I guarantee you it's his office he's in, not ours.
你还不了解他吗?这个人要是看出了一点点我们对Hardman所隐瞒的事情,我向你保证这会成为他的办公室,而不是我们的。

3. Daniel: Are the two of you so shortsighted that you would allow your distaste of me to impair your ability to run this firm?
你们两个真的目光短浅到让对我的厌恶之感妨碍到你们经营公司的能力了吗?






金装律师S02E05 MJE美剧笔记 抱歉泼你冷水


口语精华:
1. You walk in and you scare the crap out of me.
你进来差点把我吓死。

2. You should've done from day one.
你从一开始就该做这件事。

3. Your back's against the wall.
你走投无路了。

4. Money is no object.
钱不成问题。

5. Nine times out of ten, he backs down.
十有八九,他退让了。

6. I take care of my business.
我管好我自己的事。

7. You want payback for what was done to you.
你希望自己的遭遇能得到偿还。

8. Do you think I was born yesterday?
你觉得我是昨天才出生的吗?(表示我没那么好戏弄)

9. I'm sorry to rain on your parade.
我很抱歉泼你冷水。

10. She was backed into a corner.
她被逼上了绝路。

11. Your actions have left me no choice.
你的行为让我无从选择。

经典台词:

1. Marco Mendoza: Look, I've been playing tennis since before I could walk. When I was six, I was crushing kids in high school. I don't play cards, I don't drink. What I do is win.
听着,我学会走路前就在打网球,六岁的时候,就击败了高中生。我不打牌,不喝酒。我只赢比赛。

2. Rachel: Here's your goddamn birthday card. I don't appreciate you coming into my office saying that no one at the firm has what they're supposed to have, and I don't know what crawled up your ass today, but I take care of my business.
这是你该死的生日贺卡。我并不喜欢你走近我办公室抱怨公司里有人没得到他们应得的东西,我不知道今天你哪根筋搭错了,但是我只管好自己分内的事。

3. Donna: Well, that's easy. You don't give a shit about me or Harvey. This is a witch
hunt, and I'm not gonna sit in this room for another minute.
好吧,这很简单。你根本就不在乎我和Harvey。这是一场政治迫害,我不会再在这间屋子里多呆一分钟。

4. Harvey: You think I didn't think I was smarter than the guy I started working for? I did, and I was, and I waited my goddamn turn.
你以为我没觉得自己比我的第一个老板要聪明?我确实这么认为,并且我确实是,我只是在等待一个华丽的逆转。

5. Daniel: Don't try to pass it off as a courtesy. You're trying to humile me, like you did by summoning
me into your office.
不要试图装好人转移注意力。你想羞辱我,就像你召唤我来你的办公室一样。





金装律师S02E06 MJE美剧笔记 你说你是白手起家


口语精华:
1. Now come home before you wind
up in trouble.
趁你惹上麻烦前回家去。

2. This guy is pissing
me off.
这家伙激怒我了。

3. You say you're a self-made man.
你说你是白手起家。

4. He promised me he'd stay out of trouble.
他向我保证过他不会惹麻烦。

5. You need to keep an eye on him.
你要盯着他。

6. I'm on it.
我来处理。

7. I need you to pick me up in an hour.
我需要你一小时后来接我。

8. I don't give a shit what you were doing.
我才不管你当时在干什么。

9. That's why he turned on me.
那就是他攻击我的原因。

10. Our backs are against the wall.
我们走投无路了。

经典台词:

1. Ella: You were young and smart, and I don't believe you're sorry for a second because it was no accident that the classroom you chose belonged to the professor who was conducting the interviews for the job we both wanted.
你当时又年轻又聪明,我不相信你哪怕有一秒钟感到抱歉,因为你选择了我们都想要的工作的那间面试教室,这根本不是巧合。

2. Harvey: Let me tell you something. Steven Spielberg did a pre-nup on a napkin
. Didn't hold up, which is why Amy Irving is the richest out-of-work actress in Hollywood.
让我来告诉你一些事。Steven Spielberg在一张餐巾纸上写了婚前协议。他没保管好,这就是为什么Amy Irving是好莱坞里最富裕的失业女明星的原因。

3. Harvey: There's gonna come a day, Louis, when I need something from you, and when I do, you're gonna remember that I let this pass. You owe me.
会有一天,Louis,我需要从你那得到些东西,在那个时候,你要记着这次是我放过你。是你欠我的。






金装律师S02E07 MJE美剧笔记 我不敢苟同


口语精华:
1. I beg to differ.
我不敢苟同。

2. That was a prank
.
那是个恶作剧。

3. He will do whatever it takes to win.
他会为了赢而不择手段。

4. We need to convince them I'm innocent.
我们必须让他们相信我是清白的。

5. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
我想我们只能保留各自的意见。

6. I hate to burst your bubble
.
我不想打破你的幻想。

7. You want me to help Louis think outside the box.
你想让我帮助Louis摆脱传统的思维模式。

8. Did you ever do anything to remedy
the situation?
你有做过什么来补救这种情况吗?

9. What's not fair is Harvey taking the blame for your mistake.
不公平的是Harvey因为你的错误而受到惩罚。

10. He just got every single one of us off the hook
.
他让我们每一个人都脱离了困境。







本帖最近评分记录: 1 条评分 派派币 +10

发帖 回复