Don't you even try to fool me! I'm no country cousin.
你甭想蒙我!我可不是乡巴佬.
I'm afraid I can't drop the price any further.
这是最低价了.
You are pricing yourself out of the market!
你这是漫天要价!
It's a daylight robbery! Or
You must be putting me on. To charge 50 yuan for a mere cup of tea!
简直是抢劫!一杯茶就要我50块.
I'm not kidding, but we are making a fair deal—30 yuan is quite acceptable for a decent man like you.
我不是跟你开玩笑.你是个体面人,30块的加钱很合理.
Do be reasonable! My offer is based on a minimum profit.
我这价儿不高,利已经够薄了.
Drive a bargain, or you are certain to be overcharged.
要砍砍价,不然你一定会被宰.
Bargaining is child's play for an old hand like her.
她是个砍价老手,讨价还价对她来说就跟小孩子做游戏那么简单.
He got it on the cheap. It is not surprising that it broke down only a week later.
他买的是便宜货,所以一个星期就坏了,一点不奇怪.
My grandma was always pinching pennies when she bought anything.
我奶奶买什么东西都恨不得一分钱掰成两半花.
Hey, don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.
别想宰我,我识货。
Can you give me a little deal on this?
这能卖得便宜一点吗?
Can you give me this for cheaper?
能便宜一点给我吗?
Is there any discount on bulk purchases?
我多买些能打折吗?
Give me a discount.
给我打个折吧。
How much do you want for this?
这件东西你想卖多少钱?
If you don't give me a better price, I won't buy this.
如果价格不更优惠些,我是不会买的。
I can get this cheaper at other places.
这样东西我在别的地方可以买到更便宜的。
What's the lowest you're willing to go?
最低你能出什么价?
Come on, give me a break on this.
别这样,你就让点儿价吧。
A: Good afternoon.What can I show you? 下午好,想买些什么?
B: I need a dinette set.我要买一套餐桌椅.
A: How's this one? 这套怎么样?
B: Looks all right.How much do you sell it? 看起来不错,卖多少钱?
A: 850 dollars.850美元.
B: This is out of my price range. 这超出了我的预算范围./太贵了.
A: What's your general price range? 那你要的价位是多少呢?
B: Around 400 dollars. 400美元左右.
A: Is this one all right?It costs 380 dollars.那这个怎么样?只卖380元.
B: It suits me.Does the price include delivery and installation charge?
这个倒是适合我.价格包括运费和安装费吗?
A: Yes,of course.是的,当然.
B: OK,I'll take this one.好的,我就要这套了.