8.12
We don't talk much, not anymore
我们不再沟通
Broken bottles and slammin' doors
摔碎酒瓶 夺门而出
But we still care about each other
但我们心里还有彼此
Say we care about each other
我们依然想着对方
I know laughter gets far away
当欢声笑语不再
But I still dream 'bout the good old days
我依旧怀念那些过往
When we took care of each other
我们相互扶持
We we're living for each other
是彼此的希望
But I start to wonder, wonder
如今我不禁开始怀疑
If I'm flipping under, under (Oh, oh)
若我堕入深渊
Would you rescue me?
你会来拯救我吗
Would you get my back?
做我坚强的后盾
Would you take my call when I start to crack?
接受分崩离析的我
Would you rescue me? Huh
你会来拯救我吗
Would you rescue me?
你会来拯救我吗
Would you rescue me when I'm by myself?
当我独自一人
——《rescue me》