点击在新窗播放The song says :no matter who you are,no matter where you go in your
life,at some point you gonna need somebody to stand by you.
这首歌说的是“不管你是谁,不管你的一生去向何方,在某些时候,你总需要有人在你身旁支持帮助你,
Oh yeah,oh my darling,stand by me,
噢,亲爱的,伴我同行(帮助我支持我),
no matter who you are,
不管你是谁,
no matter where you go in life,
不管你的一生去向何方,
you gonna need somebody to stand by you,
你总需要有人站在身旁伴你同行(帮助你支持你),
No matter how much money you got ,or the free you got,
不管你有多少金钱,多少自由,
you gonna need somebody to stand by you,
你总需要有人站在身旁伴你同行(帮助你支持你),
and the night has come,
黑夜来临,
and in the lonely dark ,and that moon is the only light we have seen.
在这孤独的黑夜,那月光是我们唯一看到的光亮.
oh, I won't be afraid and I won't,
哦,我不会害怕,我不会
as just here,just stay alone,urging people to stand by me,
只是会在这里,孤独的,鼓励人们在我身旁帮助我,
darling,darling ,stand by me,stand by me,stand by me,oh,stand stand
(don't move,stand by me)stand by me
亲爱的,亲爱的,伴我同行(支持我帮助我),伴我同行(支持我帮助我),伴我同行(支持我帮助我),不要走开,伴我同行(支持我帮助我)
Well that's life,and that it looks beautiful,
哦,这就是生活,它看起来美丽,
we should tell them all, all the mountains,they should be humble into
the sea,
我们应该告诉他们,即使是高山,也需要对大海表示谦卑,
I won't cry ,I won't cry, I won't ,
我不会哭泣,我不会哭泣,我不会,
just ask you stay ,stand by me ,
仅仅是让你留下,伴我同行(支持我帮助我),
oh darling ,darling,oh,stand by me,
噢,亲爱的,亲爱的,噢,伴我同行(支持我帮助我),
stand by me,oh,stand by me,please stand by me~~~~
噢,亲爱的,亲爱的,噢,伴我同行(支持我帮助我)
~~~~
and in the lonely dark ,and that moon is the only light we have seen.
在这孤独的黑夜,那月光是我们唯一看到的光亮.
oh, I won't be afraid and I won't,
哦,我不会害怕,我不会
not alone cause you stand by me.
不会孤单,因为你伴我同行(支持我帮助我)